DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
FWIW, the game was updated from Unity 2019.x to 2021.3.12. So my PatreonPatch (or any BepInEx plugins) won't work until are ironed out. It might take a while though and the plugin may need to be rewritten since the project was restructured.
TL;DR: For now, directly patching the assembly is easier.

Build 25 was released:

Mega
Gallery code: tail

GameAssembly_25_0_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.0 on Windows x64.
GameAssembly_25_1_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.1 on Windows x64.

and so on..
Thx bro, i dont understand pretty much what you say, but at least i understand the patreon patch doesnt work xd, ty a lot! :3 (i dont understand for the game things or unity thing no for the inglish) ty!

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
lol mb idk why but i wrongly remembered this game with futa tag ...
Likely due to the comic... I don't want to get your hopes up but it IS possible for Lady Wolf is capable of "being equipped" if she needs, and there is an idea I have about utilising that in the game. But not with Redic, with another female character potentially like in the webcomic. If we have time and spare manpower I'll try and work it in if possible.

It would be another "special character" like herself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spitfire335

Lord_Magnum

Aug 28, 2021
I' m currently updating my game because i downloaded the 60Mo .zip file and for some reason, updating the game take 100% of my GPU. How is it possible ? When i will be playing the game it will be the same thing ?

Last edited:
Reactions: kuriru
Jan 28, 2020
I completed the Pilgrim's Path quest and Hiho's scene at the inn isn't starting for me. I did a bunch of other quests after that and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I completed the Pilgrim's Path quest and Hiho's scene at the inn isn't starting for me. I did a bunch of other quests after that and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?
Could you zip and send me your saves folder so I can take a look?
It's here: C:/Users/USER_NAME/AppData/LocalLow/TeamDeadDeer/PriceForFreedom

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So putting the update into the game does what exactly? I assumed it would crack it, but thats not what I think its doing since its still asking for a patreon code. It did update when I opened the game so it did something, I just cant figure it out.

Aug 22, 2021
Some bugs I have found in 24.1:
  • Nailah is standing in her room, but when I speak to her, I only get the pole dance dialogue options. I have walked in and out to reload the room several times as well as started other scenes in the brothel and it does not change.
  • I got the quest to camp in the wilderness with Hiho, did so, got the scene, but the quest did not complete in the journal.
  • I have the quest requirements to do the quest with Dee, but cannot start it (Aya just tells me I already won the contest).
I looked for a save to provide but couldn't find data files, only screen caps for the individual saves. If you need one, could you tell me where to find it.

Last edited:

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Some bugs I have found in 24.1:
  • Nailah is standing in her room, but when I speak to her, I only get the pole dance dialogue options. I have walked in and out to reload the room several times as well as started other scenes in the brothel and it does not change.
  • I got the quest to camp in the wilderness with Hiho, did so, got the scene, but the quest did not complete in the journal.
  • I have the quest requirements to do the quest with Dee, but cannot start it (Aya just tells me I already won the contest).
I looked for a save to provide but couldn't find data files, only screen caps for the individual saves. If you need one, could you tell me where to find it.
I think all this is fixed in 25.2. And the jpg themselves are the saves.

You really should set the default frame target to either 60 or 120, not unlimited. I was trying to find out why my GPU was going max bore, and it running at 1200 fps...
Strange, VSync is enable by default, which should align the fps to your screen, so yeah something went wrong. You can also set the frame rate in the options.

Valami111

Jul 13, 2021
FWIW, the game was updated from Unity 2019.x to 2021.3.12. So my PatreonPatch (or any BepInEx plugins) won't work until are ironed out. It might take a while though and the plugin may need to be rewritten since the project was restructured.
TL;DR: For now, directly patching the assembly is easier.

Build 25 was released:

Mega
Gallery code: tail

GameAssembly_25_0_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.0 on Windows x64.
GameAssembly_25_1_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.1 on Windows x64.

and so on..
Does it work with the linux version as well?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes