• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nibuddzhi

Mar 2, 2018
i'm confused. The merchant thief, at my next meeting with him, said that I had lied to him about the amulet of the Nyga priestess. But I didn't? I honestly said that I want it back to her. My English is bad and I often use a translator, so I didn't understand something?

mehdi1945

Oct 22, 2021
View attachment 733771

Overview:
Price for Freedom: Avarice is based on the series, in the same setting and region. The game will tell the story of another cast of characters, in another town, and another time. The format will allow our team to drastically expand on world lore, side stories, and overall depth. It is a top down RPG, heavily inspired by old games such as Baldurs Gate. So expect decent amount of text, and people to talk to.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-09
Release Date: 2022-11-08
Developer: Team Dead Deer - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Build 25.0 Public
Language: English
Comic - Price for Freedom
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux (Build 24.1 Public): - - - MEGA

Extras: - Patreon Codes -
Patreon Crack

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 309700 View attachment 309701 View attachment 1506425 View attachment 309716 View attachment 1506421 View attachment 309724 View attachment 1506423 View attachment 1506448 View attachment 309703 View attachment 309702 View attachment 309741 View attachment 309704 View attachment 309721 View attachment 309753 View attachment 309757 View attachment 309758 View attachment 309759
i can't trade it seems the trading system is bugged. does anyone know how to fix it ?

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
hi i had a question
Is this game good for those who like sex and sexual tension and sexy scenes and sexy renderings?
Definitely, the story and characterization, character depth, writing, fighting system, etc. are as important as sexual tension
But there should definitely be a good sexual tension in the game

stefan555

Jul 8, 2018
How use xunity autotranslation with this game? No matter what i tried, its dont work. And english in game is not simple at all.

mehdi1945

Oct 22, 2021
FWIW, the game was updated from Unity 2019.x to 2021.3.12. So my PatreonPatch (or any BepInEx plugins) won't work until are ironed out. It might take a while though and the plugin may need to be rewritten since the project was restructured.
TL;DR: For now, directly patching the assembly is easier.

Build 25 was released:

Mega
Gallery code: tail

GameAssembly_25_0_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.0 on Windows x64.
GameAssembly_25_1_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.1 on Windows x64.

and so on..
Hey man it seems my game trading system is broken and I can't trade with anyone even the slaver for shackles do you know how to fix it

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Hey man it seems my game trading system is broken and I can't trade with anyone even the slaver for shackles do you know how to fix it
afaik, the trade/shop bug was fixed on 25.1, and a few more bugs were fixed in 25.2. Try updating?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
hi i had a question
Is this game good for those who like sex and sexual tension and sexy scenes and sexy renderings?
Definitely, the story and characterization, character depth, writing, fighting system, etc. are as important as sexual tension
But there should definitely be a good sexual tension in the game
We do have some relationships that build but not much in the way of sexual tension "will they or won't they," tension, though. We have a few still-frame sexy pics in pinups and such and a couple dozen animated scenes across multiple characters. There is some tension with Clementine and the Main Character but sex happens pretty soon.

Kimber might count but we don't plan any scenes with her... oh, Roddis too but same story.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
We do have some relationships that build but not much in the way of sexual tension "will they or won't they," tension, though. We have a few still-frame sexy pics in pinups and such and a couple dozen animated scenes across multiple characters. There is some tension with Clementine and the Main Character but sex happens pretty soon.

Kimber might count but we don't plan any scenes with her... oh, Roddis too but same story.
Now that I think more, I understand that the following automatically increases sexual tension (strong desire for sex and waiting):
Strong story
Strong characterization
Deepening the characters
Combat system: because it makes the relationships with the girl characters in the game feel more real
A lot of text but interesting
A sex scene every 40 minutes (if there was a sex scene every 5 minutes, it would make the girls feel lewd, which is ridiculous)
Etc

In fact, the fact that you said there are couple dozen sexy animations is enough for me

Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Now that I think more, I understand that the following automatically increases sexual tension (strong desire for sex and waiting):
Strong story
Strong characterization
Deepening the characters
Combat system: because it makes the relationships with the girl characters in the game feel more real
A lot of text but interesting
A sex scene every 40 minutes (if there was a sex scene every 5 minutes, it would make the girls feel lewd, which is ridiculous)
Etc

In fact, the fact that you said there are couple dozen sexy animations is enough for me
Ah yeah we have quite a bit in the way of dialogue and I feel our character writing is par none tbh, might sound a bit braggadocios to say that, but yeah I think we nailed our characters.

I believe in our character's side stories HEAVILY right now. I think Scylla's is some of my better writing, Cheese worked very hard on Hiho's, and Samara's really changes up the gameplay/framing which I think was neat. I love Whispering brook and I want to continue expanding on it, albeit, the dungeon is a bit too long with not enough relief/breaks. Gonna add in a small shop/refuge area in the library area.

We're working on quests to flesh out the brothel too.

Combat is still rough but we are working on it... we really want to get it standing on its own merit. Sex scenes can be spaced out in hours tbh... but you have access to fast payoff sex scenes, too.

stefan555

Jul 8, 2018
Why saying Said that Clementine is a demon ends up game over? Isnt that game rpg? But what's the point if you can't choose your preferred side?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Why saying Said that Clementine is a demon ends up game over? Isnt that game rpg? But what's the point if you can't choose your preferred side?
That's because she kills both of you. We'll probably have an actual fight in the finished game.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Because you can't keep the secret, failed her litmus test, and now she had to murder both you and Sa'id.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

akiradway

Jan 28, 2020
with all due respect to the developers but what the actual fuck is that lag. i have a integrated graphics card in a notebook, sure, but how does a 2d game manages to be so heavy, i cant hit 15fps in lowest configuration possible. i'm not sure what i did wrong because i remember it working well 2 years ago and now it is a slideshow. gonna try the browser version to see if i can play it somehow

Shadeyman7

Jun 13, 2018
I have a bug that is keeping me from buying/selling anything at any merchants (other than Hera, who I can *sometimes* sell things to but never buy anything from). It pops up the merchant window but nothing in the window will interact, can't scroll through inventory, and all merchants are shown to have no inventory at all. Any idea what caused it or if there's a fix?

edit: nevermind, checked a few pages back and found the fix. Wasn't looking forward to looking through 120+ pages to find the answer but it was literally just... right there at the end of the thread lol.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes