• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

M33PBeru

Jul 15, 2023
any one seen the latest version yet?
Oh yeah for those people who accidentally
pressed update turn off your wifi first
before relaunching the game

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Hello,

I tried playing version 0.1.5 and localized it using a plugin.

However, I'm unable to localize in the new version because the previous one was based on Mono, while the new version seems to use IL2CPP. So I wanted to ask if you have any understanding of this situation, or if you know if there is a plugin available for the IL2CPP version?

The plugin I'm currently using is: BepInEx 5.4.22 -XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0.zip, but I'm currently unable to translate successfully.

Thank you for your assistance.

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
FWIW, the game was updated from Unity 2019.x to 2021.3.12. So my PatreonPatch (or any BepInEx plugins) won't work until are ironed out. It might take a while though and the plugin may need to be rewritten since the project was restructured.
TL;DR: For now, directly patching the assembly is easier.

Build 29 was released:

Gallery code: kobutt

GameAssembly_25_0_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.0 on Windows x64.
GameAssembly_25_1_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.1 on Windows x64.

and so on..

Careful with the auto-updater as it overwrites the file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello,

However, I'm unable to localize in the new version because the previous one was based on Mono, while the new version seems to use IL2CPP. So I wanted to ask if you have any understanding of this situation, or if you know if there is a plugin available for the IL2CPP version?

The plugin I'm currently using is: BepInEx 5.4.22 -XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.3.0.zip, but I'm currently unable to translate successfully.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hello,

Don't waste too much effort on this since we already implemented a translation system and we will extend it further when we have time.

Reactions: hebizaihu

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Hello,

BepInEx 5.4.22 for sure won't work, since that version of XUnityTranslate is built for . But I wouldn't get my hopes up since plugin support for IL2CPP on newer unity versions hasn't been very active or good.

I haven't tried in a while so I don't really know any more beyond that. I'd wait for proper translation support. Good luck.

Reactions: hebizaihu
Dec 16, 2018
How is my favourite Dev Team doing?

Honestly haven't played since Update 23, but I'm halfway in saving for new PC, so I could finally play it on higher settings without lags! Only half a year more!

Also hopefully recent Unity fuckup haven't impacted you too hard, cause it would be a shame to lose this game. :(

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
We're chugging along.

Unity debacle is kind of big breach of trust, but with the recent rollbacks it should be fine for us. This game likely will be finished in unity, next ones we don't know yet if its worth even migrating and its long time away anyway.

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Don't waste too much effort on this since we already implemented a translation system and we will extend it further when we have time.
Okay, if the translation system goes well, please send a tweet, I'm following you on Twitter

ZedInYoBed

Dec 11, 2022
Thanks for cracking this I was looking forever on TPB and IGG and Skidrow and fkin EVERYWHERE but you saved the day, youdabest like Budapest <3 :giggle::giggle:

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
I've got the issue of the new turn in the fight not starting. It happens in literally every fight. I checked the comments and this issue goes back to 4 years ago. Is there a hotfix or any tip for that case? 1697591586680.png

Reactions: Bardillo

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I've got the issue of the new turn in the fight not starting. It happens in literally every fight. I checked the comments and this issue goes back to 4 years ago. Is there a hotfix or any tip for that case? View attachment 3014459
Could you zip and send me your saves folder here or at teamdeaddeer@gmail.com
The saves are in "C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer"

I'll fix it for next update if I can reproduce it.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes