• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Unfortunately I know of very few really good lewd games that are well stocked in the scalier monstergirl department. I guess Aurelia has dragon girls, but I can't think of anything else good off the top of my head.

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
if you want a decent game with a ton of monster variety there is the series. It's not everyone's cup of tea though, also shota.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Dumb question, but does the combat editor work currently at all?
I am not enterally sure what you are referring to but yes there is a way to edit the current combat state in game (spawn enemies, cards, health...), and a matchmaker to begin a combat in any location with chosen enemies and "teams". They are patreon only features though.

Johnwell_1

May 2, 2023
This game is good, I got Redic maxed out already thanks to the blackfur repeatable quests, haha! While I'm not into the sex itself (props to the guys who wrote it), the combat is so good! Albeit still laggy (maybe it's because my PC is potato). The story is a bit low on the side but everything else is splendid!

Though after hearing what Unity had planned (like charging per install, like what?), how will this affect the development of the game?

Radicallity

Apr 8, 2020
This game is good, I got Redic maxed out already thanks to the blackfur repeatable quests, haha! While I'm not into the sex itself (props to the guys who wrote it), the combat is so good! Albeit still laggy (maybe it's because my PC is potato). The story is a bit low on the side but everything else is splendid!

Though after hearing what Unity had planned (like charging per install, like what?), how will this affect the development of the game?
No clue, though don't be surprised if the entire project is forced to stall to transfer over to Unreal; that is if the dev is even willing to continue. They may just decide that the effort isn't worth it and simply abandon the project altogether.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017

Well it doesn't impact us much beside the subscription price that will quadruple in one year. We are far from reaching the threshold needed to pay per install. And we'll probably move on to Godot before that's an issue, since there isn't really anything unique about Unity that we need, and we make all our assets and code ourselves. It's annoying but we have a lot of time to adapt while Unity goes under.

Is the combat laggy for you in every locations? And only the combat, not smut or travel?

Chad54321

Dec 2, 2019
Well it doesn't impact us much beside the subscription price that will quadruple in one year. We are far from reaching the threshold needed to pay per install. And we'll probably move on to Godot before that's an issue, since there isn't really anything unique about Unity that we need, and we make all our assets and code ourselves. It's annoying but we have a lot of time to adapt while Unity goes under.

Is the combat laggy for you in every locations? And only the combat, not smut or travel?
Hope if it does come to it, you guys can do it without much trouble.
A great game like this deserves the attention it gets.

Johnwell_1

May 2, 2023

Thanks for the reply! I didn't think you guys would respond to my comment but I'm glad you did! I hope Unity didn't set you back much on the game's progress, I would like to see more of PFF's world and lore itself.

As for the combat, I think the problem's solved, it's more of a personal issue thing, I found out that my PC is an ancient potato (which means I had to hard wipe everything with a brand new drive) and the problem became less apparent, my external drive also contributed to that fact considering it's four years old now so I removed it and bam, everything's working fine.

Though I have one more question for you, are you guys going to add more skill trees? Considering the recent update let's you repeat quests the leftover skill points became an issue as I have no more skills to spec into after I've maxed out everything.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes