Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
Do some of you not realize that all work takes TIME and MONEY to do. You don't need business degree at Columbia to understand this right? Yet yall are on here begging for patreon cracks what feels like almost every time and its hilarious in a sense because the damn creators are here and they see all those comments but just "ignore it". When your doing nothing and or adding nothing to the thread but begging for codes remember that's like going to a restaurant ordering food eat it and tell them I'm not gonna pay for it but thanks for the food anyways. I understand that this being a sex game makes some people deem it less than other normal games but the work, time, and money spent is still real. I don't think its 100% wrong that you download a Crack but don't be spamming about them your spitting in these creators faces.
Like why does it bother you, lmao it doesn't hurt ignoring, devs have been ignoring it, they just don't mind. Last time someone asked for crack was days ago, either you've been writing this for days or just too slow

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
Like why does it bother you, lmao it doesn't hurt ignoring, devs have been ignoring it, they just don't mind. Last time someone asked for crack was days ago, either you've been writing this for days or just too slow
I guess you didnt read the whole thing and ur one of them. I clearly said I dont think getting the crack is wrong bt begging for them is

Jun 20, 2018
Hey! I checked this game out not too far back. Maybe half a year ago? I remember being thoroughly impressed by all it has to offer. I didn't venture too far into it, though, as I wanted to wait for a full release. I did, however, check out the associated comic, which is just as beautifully illustrated and narratively engaging as the game itself. (And very nice to read while listening to the game's OST, for anyone curious.) It takes an insane amount of skill to make a story as gripping as the comic's is. One that simultaneously has you on the edge of your seat while also loathing the events taking place, without even a trace of that condemnation being directed at the narrative itself. A story where nearly every character is compelling in spite of how much you detest some of them, all without it ever coming across as edge for edge's sake. I'm definitely hooked at this point, and it makes me even more excited for the game by proxy.

Still, returning to the game, beyond its high level of quality across the board, just as much so as the comic itself, (besides the combat being a bit rough around the edges, anyway,) two main things stuck out to me that I wished to inquire about. However, I initially decided against leaving any comment on the matter as I'm not the most comfortable with social situations. Still, the game crossed my mind again today, and this time I finally decided to put metaphorical pen to paper. So, uh... yeah! The first thing I wanted to know is whether or not there's any more content planned that involves lithe characters and/or companions? A petite body with small proportions and assets is my personal taste, so while I know most probably disagree, it was really awesome to find out this game has at least a couple characters fitting said descript. Which is why I figured it'd be just as awesome to know if this game has more of it planned for the future too.

The other thing I wanted to bring up is: Manipulation and extortion tend to really bother me more than some other heinous acts, and that applies to video games as well. In the case of video games, be it from the game itself, such as how Okage: Shadow King forces you to give Marlene a very meaningful, sentimental item of yours, even if you don't care for her character by that point. Or be it from a character within the game, like how you get blackmailed by Iris early on in AI: Somnium Files. Situations like these somehow always manage to really get under my skin, to the point where I've actually dropped a few games I've had an interest in over moments of the same caliber. Naturally, considering contents within both the comic and the game, while such things happen fairly frequently throughout the overarching narrative, this especially holds Lady Wolf in particular back from being my... *ahem* my favorite character, so to speak.

Which is why I was wondering if any of the game's branching paths allow you to strike back and give her any of her much due comeuppance, regardless of the narrative or gameplay cost in doing so. So long as it allows me to at least deal a crippling blow to something she truly cares about, I wouldn't mind the repercussions. I understand if it isn't planned due to the relationship between the game and the comic, or if you can't answer one way or the other due to spoilers, but I figured I might as well give asking a shot, right? Aside from that, I just wanted to say that I'm super excited for the game's full release, and even beyond that, I can't wait to see what else the devs make. Everyone involved in both the comic and the game has proven themselves to be very talented. Either way, no matter who you are reading this, thank you for giving me and my comment so much of your time if you've made it this far. I hope you're doing well, and have a great rest of your day!

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hey! I checked this game out not too far back. Maybe half a year ago? I remember being thoroughly impressed by all it has to offer. I didn't venture too far into it, though, as I wanted to wait for a full release. I did, however, check out the associated comic, which is just as beautifully illustrated and narratively engaging as the game itself. (And very nice to read while listening to the game's OST, for anyone curious.) It takes an insane amount of skill to make a story as gripping as the comic's is. One that simultaneously has you on the edge of your seat while also loathing the events taking place, without even a trace of that condemnation being directed at the narrative itself. A story where nearly every character is compelling in spite of how much you detest some of them, all without it ever coming across as edge for edge's sake. I'm definitely hooked at this point, and it makes me even more excited for the game by proxy.

Still, returning to the game, beyond its high level of quality across the board, just as much so as the comic itself, (besides the combat being a bit rough around the edges, anyway,) two main things stuck out to me that I wished to inquire about. However, I initially decided against leaving any comment on the matter as I'm not the most comfortable with social situations. Still, the game crossed my mind again today, and this time I finally decided to put metaphorical pen to paper. So, uh... yeah! The first thing I wanted to know is whether or not there's any more content planned that involves lithe characters and/or companions? A petite body with small proportions and assets is my personal taste, so while I know most probably disagree, it was really awesome to find out this game has at least a couple characters fitting said descript. Which is why I figured it'd be just as awesome to know if this game has more of it planned for the future too.

The other thing I wanted to bring up is: Manipulation and extortion tend to really bother me more than some other heinous acts, and that applies to video games as well. In the case of video games, be it from the game itself, such as how Okage: Shadow King forces you to give Marlene a very meaningful, sentimental item of yours, even if you don't care for her character by that point. Or be it from a character within the game, like how you get blackmailed by Iris early on in AI: Somnium Files. Situations like these somehow always manage to really get under my skin, to the point where I've actually dropped a few games I've had an interest in over moments of the same caliber. Naturally, considering contents within both the comic and the game, while such things happen fairly frequently throughout the overarching narrative, this especially holds Lady Wolf in particular back from being my... *ahem* my favorite character, so to speak.

Which is why I was wondering if any of the game's branching paths allow you to strike back and give her any of her much due comeuppance, regardless of the narrative or gameplay cost in doing so. So long as it allows me to at least deal a crippling blow to something she truly cares about, I wouldn't mind the repercussions. I understand if it isn't planned due to the relationship between the game and the comic, or if you can't answer one way or the other due to spoilers, but I figured I might as well give asking a shot, right? Aside from that, I just wanted to say that I'm super excited for the game's full release, and even beyond that, I can't wait to see what else the devs make. Everyone involved in both the comic and the game has proven themselves to be very talented. Either way, no matter who you are reading this, thank you for giving me and my comment so much of your time if you've made it this far. I hope you're doing well, and have a great rest of your day!
Hey thank you!
We don't plan to add many more characters at this point, we prefer to focus on developing our existing roster. And since you like smaller ones, you might like the update that just came out, featuring Katie:

For LW, we plan to be able to avoid her scene at the beginning if the player doesn't want to snuggle. For the rest of the game we might add a way to rebel / betray her but obviously there wont be any way to outright kill her, since she is alive in the comic which is decades later.

Last edited:

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
I really look forward to this being finished so I can buy it. One of the only male protagonist games that look good enough for me to be interested. If it is ever releases in a state that qualifies as a finished product, of course. But here's hoping :)

Reactions: Valaska and monk_56
Jun 25, 2021
well fuck looks like theres only a crack for up to 19.1 and i can no longer download that version. anyone got a link

when it is done im def gonna buy just a little bummed at how much gets walled

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
How did I only now get this on the "Latest Games and Updates" tab that I check daily? Does that thing not actually show ALL the latest updates and games when they drop? I would have loved to have tried this out from the beginning.

Reactions: Valaska

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
YESS! Monster girl with big tits! My ding is going full dong tonight!

Note: Official page Download link is pretty good. I got ~6 mb/sec.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Valaska
Jun 20, 2018
Hey thank you!

We don't plan to add many more characters. Since you like smaller ones, you might like the update that just came out, featuring Katie. For LW, we plan to be able to avoid her scene at the beginning. We might add a way to rebel / betray her but there won't be any way to kill her, since she is alive in the comic decades later.
Thank you so much for the quick and understanding response! The entire time I was writing that I felt like I was just demanding the devs do more work specifically to suit my personal tastes when you're all clearly putting a lot of effort into this already. Even after I let my comment loose into the ethos, I couldn't shake that notion. And, I mean... I probably felt that way because that's exactly what I was doing, but it still means a lot to me that, while you would've been more than justified in doing so, you didn't shun or condemn me for it. So thank you.

In any case, I completely understand not wanting to introduce new characters at this stage. Putting quantity over quality is often an easy way to drag down the overall quality of any game. Besides, I'd rather you all feel like you made the game you wanted to make when all's said and done. Nevertheless, what strangely fortuitous timing that an update expanding upon something I was hoping to see expanded upon just released; I'm honestly tempted to dive in again just hearing that. Still, as of now, I'm trying to treat this as though I played the demo to a full game I want to purchase upon release. We'll see how long I'm able to last against the desire to play some more, though.

As for LW, that makes perfect sense. I wasn't expecting there to be any way to kill her seeing as she's alive far later during the comic. Honestly, I don't think I'd want there to be a way to kill her regardless. While I can admit I don't like her as an individual, as a character she stands tall. It feels like there's more nuance to her actions than what's apparent at surface level, and she's a great conduit for the story's thematic cohesion. Not to mention the situations surrounding her feel far more interesting and momentous as a direct result of her presence and actions. To that end, I feel like killing off Lady Wolf would kill the story, in a sense. If it *were* to happen, it would need to happen near the end of the plot. Either that or the narrative would likely need to undergo a dramatic tonal and thematic shift to accommodate for such a change. At this point I'm just rattling off thoughts regarding the comic moreso than the game, though, so I'll cut that train of thought off here.

The point is, I totally get why LW can't be killed off. Still, there are more ways to enact impactful retaliation than murder, which is what I was really inquiring about. It sounds like that's something you're all already considering anyway, though, which is great to hear! Well, for me, at least. Haha. Again, thank you so much for the response, and I hope the entire dev team is doing well! Thanks so much for all your hard work and dedication!

Reactions: BanditoMarito

colifa

Dec 16, 2019
Is there any conection with the webcomic like mentions of characters or it is only in the same universe?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes