Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
That sounds great! Looking forward to the updates and thank you for the tip, I will experiment with letting mobs fight eachother.
The intro quest is the most important part of the game to do this, when the undead get into fights with other mobs jump in quick, stand back and let them agro. You can jump in while they fight and avoid agro'ing certain mobs. Though there's a chance they'll agro onto you if you are too close and they don't have any other target to hit.

It makes it pretty easy to just wear enemies down by attrition.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
tem tradução para português PT Br ?
Unfortunately, I had to use google translate for this response.

Não creio que alguém esteja trabalhando em uma tradução do PT Br atualmente. Não trabalhamos para localizar o jogo nós mesmos, os custos de tradução seriam altos e poderiam custar tanto quanto fazemos algum ano para fazer.

Talvez um fã o traduza antes do lançamento, mas as traduções para outros idiomas provavelmente acontecerão no final do projeto, após o lançamento.

Leaf884

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone know where I can download 19.1? Website has only 19.2 and the links I found around on the web had the files removed.

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
Find it funny how criticism is just quietly deleted as "off-topic" or "trolling" whenever it doesn't suit Valaska.
That's not true, at least not here anyways, I can't speak for their Discord or anywhere else.

I've stated my displeasure with the combat being buggy, I'm usually rather harsh with my criticisms when I see games with great promise. Valaska responded and was completely decent with my own criticisms and Ms. Spanks is waiting for the game to come out to purchase it since she likes lighter games and we both liked the initial setup. Once the major bugs are sorted out, this will probably be one of the best games here.

Reactions: Valaska
Jan 15, 2021
That's not true, at least not here anyways, I can't speak for their Discord or anywhere else.

I've stated my displeasure with the combat being buggy, I'm usually rather harsh with my criticisms when I see games with great promise. Valaska responded and was completely decent with my own criticisms and Ms. Spanks is waiting for the game to come out to purchase it since she likes lighter games and we both liked the initial setup. Once the major bugs are sorted out, this will probably be one of the best games here.
Oh that's very true. Their paywalling, people complaining about the story, the characters, about certain developers... all conveniently deleted.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Oh that's very true. Their paywalling, people complaining about the story, the characters, about certain developers... all conveniently deleted.
I'd just like to point out that, coming at this from an outside perspective, the only person looking shady here is you, Jack. And I say that with no bias, cause I don't enjoy furry/sandbox titles. I just want you to understand how this looks to someone that isn't you.

You've accused them multiple times of deleting complaints, paywalling, removing comments left about "certain developers" (this sounds a lot like you or your buddies were talking shit about devs, even if you didn't mean it that way).

And then, on the same day you're telling everyone in the comments about how evil the devs are, by sheer coincidence, I'm sure, you also happen to leave a one-star review on their game.

"No substance, combat is simple and unengaging, story is convoluted and (yet) characters lack depth, rules and factions are uninteresting, 0 world-building," keep in mind, just previous to that you complained of "too many information thrown at player." You hate the animation and want static images instead, lol, that one's where I knew you were reaching for shit to complain about. "Its a lot of hot air, rather play a RPGmaker game, with a story that isn't so bloated with largely useless information, pompous descriptions and 0 actual progress."

Obviously I've condensed that, cause you were going for awhile there, but just take a step back and look at this situation. You're telling people the devs are bad but showing no evidence, at the exact same time you're leaving a rushed rant of a review that doesn't make a whole lot of sense at points, this looks an awful lot like somebody's done something to rile you up and now you're trying multiple paths to drag everyone involved through the mud.

On top of that, I decided to check back through the pages to see if there was any evidence of comments being removed (like people responding to shit that no longer appears to be there). I was also looking for any criticisms. You know what I found? You, Jack. Early last month, complaining about a paywall, and encouraging people to not support the game and wait for a crack. Comment's still there, by the way. Not deleted.

I have no interest in this game, personally, but in no way do they same like the ones out of line here.

EDIT: Dude, seriously? Multiple times, for months.

Oct 9th
Half the content is blocked off in the public one. They cockblock you, so you go and buy the Patreon version. Its better to just wait for a crack to be honest.
Sep 11th
Half the scenes are blocked if you play the free version. Better just wait for a crack.
I don't know what gave you the rage-boner against these guys, but goddamn dude, maybe move on from this title.

Last edited:

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Find it funny how criticism is just quietly deleted as "off-topic" or "trolling" whenever it doesn't suit Valaska.
The only thing here which is funny is you acting like a toddler, and even then funny is a bit of a stretch, more like embarrassing.
Noone with half a brain would consider your verbal diarrhea as ''criticism''. Criticism implies some constructive feedback, you're just lashing out for no reason.
I mean I know I won't get a respectable response, but here goes: What even is your problem man ?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
None of us are moderators on F95, we have no power to delete posts in this or any other thread. I even had a few of mine removed which surprised me... I am the developer. I AM THE TOPIC! Just fucking around, but yeah here's the proof.

Screenshot 2021-11-02 142421.jpg

And as you can see, Deck, Arbuz, and I all do not have the moderator tag. We have no control over this thread's posts. As you can see we have no more options for moderation than you do.

Screenshot 2021-11-02 142719.jpg

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
if you're gonna put up a paywall can you atleast release a steam version or something so we dont gotta use shitreon, i dont mind buying games though i prefer to do it when they are finished, but fuck patreon.
Well that's exactly what we want to do from the start, release the game on steam when it is finished. Which would never happen without patreon financing the development (unless you have deep pockets from the start or a publisher).
In other words this game and many others would not exist without patreon.
That being said, not wanting to pay monthly and pay once for the full game when it is finished is completely fair. But patreon and co have valid reasons to exist.

jinternet

Mar 27, 2021
Do some of you not realize that all work takes TIME and MONEY to do. You don't need business degree at Columbia to understand this right? Yet yall are on here begging for patreon cracks what feels like almost every time and its hilarious in a sense because the damn creators are here and they see all those comments but just "ignore it". When your doing nothing and or adding nothing to the thread but begging for codes remember that's like going to a restaurant ordering food eat it and tell them I'm not gonna pay for it but thanks for the food anyways. I understand that this being a sex game makes some people deem it less than other normal games but the work, time, and money spent is still real. I don't think its 100% wrong that you download a Crack but don't be spamming about them your spitting in these creators faces.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes