MoistMeal

Aug 4, 2020
this is such a good game, Even when I know I'm the type to really suck at anything strategy related, this game allows me to skip some battles, which keeps me staying alive and interested on the story and exploration. the scenes are great, the animations are superb, and even the Sex scenes are animated, now that's nice. since I started having a stable income, I'll support these people and their beautiful work.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hey thank you!
We don't plan to add many more characters at this point, we prefer to focus on developing our existing roster. And since you like smaller ones, you might like the update that just came out, featuring Katie:

For LW, we plan to be able to avoid her scene at the beginning if the player doesn't want to snuggle. For the rest of the game we might add a way to rebel / betray her but obviously there wont be any way to outright kill her, since she is alive in the comic which is decades later.
Waiiit, I don't remember seeing her at all? :unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This game looks really nice, I love me some strategy games. Reminds me of Tactics Elemental, which had some great art, and decent lewds. How are the music and sound? Does it have those? :unsure:

Jun 20, 2018
Waiiit, I don't remember seeing her at all? :unsure:
Really? That's weird. Maybe you checked out a different version of the comic? Lady Wolf is a very important character in the official comic. She makes an appearance almost immediately towards the beginning and plays a very central role from that point on.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Really? That's weird. Maybe you checked out a different version of the comic? Lady Wolf is a very important character in the official comic. She makes an appearance almost immediately towards the beginning and plays a very central role from that point on.
I don't know what the hell happened to my reading comprehension there, somehow I managed to miss the mentions of rebelling, betrayal, and the letters "LW" and I somehow thought we were still talking about Katie.

Jun 25, 2021
wait what about the super furry cat lady i havent seen her around but then again i havent been able to do a full play through. will she get any love?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
So, uh... yeah! The first thing I wanted to know is whether or not there's any more content planned that involves lithe characters and/or companions? and assets is myA petite body with small proportions personal taste.

Manipulation and extortion tend to really bother me more than some other heinous acts, and that applies to video games as well. In the case of video games, be it from the game itself, such as how Okage: Shadow King forces you to give Marlene a very meaningful, sentimental item of yours, even if you don't care for her character by that point. Or be it from a character within the game, like how you get blackmailed by Iris early on in AI: Somnium Files. Situations like these somehow always manage to really get under my skin, to the point where I've actually dropped a few games I've had an interest in over moments of the same caliber.

Which is why I was wondering if any of the game's branching paths allow you to strike back and give her any of her much due comeuppance, regardless of the narrative or gameplay cost in doing so.
Thanks a ton! It's a ton of effort so it's good to hear that people like what we're putting together. Cutting down quotes here to respond.

There will be content with characters more lithe and petite like our Katie update now, but we likely aren't going to add anyone else to the roster. Not for a long time! We have to flesh out who we have here and now before adding more people.

Uhhh I don't know Okage Shadow King Forces or Somnium Files haha... but as per Lady Wolf, there will be small moments you can go against her, simply react to, or even be receptive to her plans and ideas. There will be more interactions with her in general in the game world, and a potential non-canonical ending could be something that exists. But I can say right now, killing her likely isn't an option for Redic and company, she's not as vulnerable as Mara. You do present an interesting thought to consider a game that just basically stalls narratively... but soft locking people might annoy them haha.

I really look forward to this being finished so I can buy it. One of the only male protagonist games that look good enough for me to be interested. If it is ever releases in a state that qualifies as a finished product, of course. But here's hoping :)
Thanks! Haha yeah... you don't know how often we hear this after some of the VN characters out there. Not naming names, but some of them look like meth heads.

Thank you so much for the quick and understanding response! The entire time I was writing that I felt like I was just demanding the devs do more work specifically to suit my personal tastes-

To that end, I feel like killing off Lady Wolf would kill the story, in a sense. If it *were* to happen, it would need to happen near the end of the plot. Either that or the narrative would likely need to undergo a dramatic tonal and thematic shift to accommodate for such a change. At this point I'm just rattling off thoughts regarding the comic moreso than the game, though, so I'll cut that train of thought off here.

The point is, I totally get why LW can't be killed off. Still, there are more ways to enact impactful retaliation than murder, which is what I was really inquiring about.
Hey no problem, we all have our preferences and it's good to hear people when they give some constructive feedback on preferences. It helps us consider new angles and ideas we might not have been considering.

Yeah if anything happened to her it would sort of kill the drive for Redic to be doing what he does. If we do have an option for it... might be sort of a soft lock thing. It will be very low priority when it comes to including or not. But yeah some small forms of rebellion and such will be a think that I'll be looking to include here and there.

best character build?
Oh boy uhhh was the multiple strikes build for Redic and DPS focus on Samara if I recall.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
this is such a good game, Even when I know I'm the type to really suck at anything strategy related, this game allows me to skip some battles, which keeps me staying alive and interested on the story and exploration. the scenes are great, the animations are superb, and even the Sex scenes are animated, now that's nice. since I started having a stable income, I'll support these people and their beautiful work.
Thanks a ton! We really appreciate it. Hopefully, we can get a tutorial and once our combat rebalance is done you won't have to skip. We will have difficult settings for sure.

u guys are thinking of making a version with mc female in price for freedom?
Actually, we were trying to at the start, but we wanted to finish 2 updates to gauge if we even could. It was one of our "can we do this, do we have the resources and time to do it" but in the end there was no way for us to do it art or writing-wise. So our character sprite could easily be swapped, but every lewd scene or "cutscene" art would need to be redrawn, rigged, animated... definitely changed to make it girl on girl-able. So lots of scissoring lol.

This game looks really nice, I love me some strategy games. Reminds me of Tactics Elemental, which had some great art, and decent lewds. How are the music and sound? Does it have those? :unsure:
Thanks! I don't know Tactics Elemental I'll have to check it out.

We have a ton of original tracks made by a few extremely talented composers and it's one of the things a ton of people compliment us for so you will probably like the music! As for sound... we are still working on sound design. We don't have sex noises, team here prefers no sexytime noises, it is a lot harder to make good sex sfx than it is to make bad ones haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
can't managed to start the game, i change the GameAssembly.ddl by crack nothing apen when i run the exe
Because the crack you´re trying to use is for the previous version. The Dll hasn´t yet been released or from now on, the base file (given to technical issues as I understand it) so even with the password nothing of what is patreon content will be open.

Does it take a long time for the crack it to be released?

More or less, between what is a little more difficult and the author who does the cracking usually gives time for people if they like to support the author, it varies when the cracking is updated. So if you haven´t deleted the previous version, don´t do it and better wait if you can´t support the author.

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks a ton! It's a ton of effort so it's good to hear that people like what we're putting together. Cutting down quotes here to respond. There will be content with characters more lithe and petite like our Katie update now, but we likely aren't going to add anyone else to the roster. Not for a long time! We have to flesh out who we have here and now before adding more people. As per Lady Wolf, there will be small moments you can go against, or be receptive to her ideas in general in the game world, and a potential non-canonical ending could exist. But I can say right now, killing her isn't an option. If anything happened to her it would kill the drive for Redic to do what he does. If we have an option for it... might be a soft lock thing. ... but soft locking people might annoy them. It will be very low priority. It's good to hear people when they give some constructive feedback on preferences. It helps us consider new angles and ideas we might not have been considering.
Absolutely! You can very easily tell just how much work is being poured into this game, and it makes me very excited for the final product. I'm also glad to hear that my whining about how you should cater to my tastes have at least some positive value to offer. Sorry to bring up random games in my initial comment, by the way. I figured most people wouldn't know what titles I was talking about, I just wanted to offer some examples of what I meant for context's sake. In any case, it makes sense that you aren't going to focus on adding any new characters for now, and I think the existing cast is going to turn out all the better for it. As for Lady Wolf, I understand; Killing her just wouldn't make sense for this game, *or* the comic's narratives. Still... I'll keep my fingers crossed for that low, low chance of some sort of vengeance being attainable. And hey, as long as you don't quote me to make it look like I think Coolsville sucks... we're all good.

Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Absolutely! You can very easily tell just how much work is being poured into this game, and it makes me very excited for the final product. I'm also glad to hear that my whining about how you should cater to my tastes have at least some positive value to offer. Sorry to bring up random games in my initial comment, by the way. I figured most people wouldn't know what titles I was talking about, I just wanted to offer some examples of what I meant for context's sake. In any case, it makes sense that you aren't going to focus on adding any new characters for now, and I think the existing cast is going to turn out all the better for it. As for Lady Wolf, I understand; Killing her just wouldn't make sense for this game, *or* the comic's narratives. Still... I'll keep my fingers crossed for that low, low chance of some sort of vengeance being attainable. And hey, as long as you don't quote me to make it look like I think Coolsville sucks... we're all good.
I'll take a look through those games you mentioned, I have a long list of Ero titles I really like already but am willing to check out more. Tons to learn from our peers (and betters, haha).

Lol yeah not a fan of Ultimate Instinct Shaggy myself. But yeah we have such a broad cast right now from Thinn to Thicc, white chocolate to dark chocolate, fleshy and fuzzy to scales. So knuckling down and focusing on the current cast is the best option.

Reactions: jesusjackct
Jun 25, 2021
Because the crack you´re trying to use is for the previous version. The Dll hasn´t yet been released or from now on, the base file (given to technical issues as I understand it) so even with the password nothing of what is patreon content will be open.

Does it take a long time for the crack it to be released?

More or less, between what is a little more difficult and the author who does the cracking usually gives time for people if they like to support the author, it varies when the cracking is updated. So if you haven´t deleted the previous version, don´t do it and better wait if you can´t support the author.
speaking of crack do you think you could spare a brother a 19.1 link i got the itches again

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes