deeznutz?

Jan 17, 2021
Love this game, I would love to support the dev by buying the game. Is there any plan to release this game on steam ? You know, to pay for this game one time only. My wallet would cry if I pay $5 each months just so I can jack off.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Love this game, I would love to support the dev by buying the game. Is there any plan to release this game on steam ? You know, to pay for this game one time only. My wallet would cry if I pay $5 each months just so I can jack off.
We'll be eventually pushing to steam yes, we will also deliver the code to anyone who has contributed X amount, which we haven't figured out since we haven't decided on final pricing just yet. It'll be less than the steam price, though.

.... .- ...- . / .- / -. .. -.-. . / -.. .- -.-- -.-.--

deeznutz?

Jan 17, 2021
We'll be eventually pushing to steam yes, we will also deliver the code to anyone who has contributed X amount, which we haven't figured out since we haven't decided on final pricing just yet. It'll be less than the steam price, though.

.... .- ...- . / .- / -. .. -.-. . / -.. .- -.-- -.-.--
Really looking forward to it

joy hunter

Oct 2, 2020
v19.1 cracked and attached. I guess v19.1 fixes some battle crashing or something. *Edit* I can't believe I need to say this: Replace original file with this one. As policy, I always wait a bit before releasing a crack for something when asked. Gives people some time to consider becoming Patreons.
it doesn't work

fucksmith

Aug 23, 2020
it doesn't work
That was specifically for 19.1

The GameAssembly.dll is specific to each individual version of the game, it's not just a global file. So the above post is only for 21.0.

Edit: I see the above post has been edited with the 22.0 version as well, but the point about GameAssembly being specific still stands. Check which dll version you're trying to use with which game version.

edit again: I guess this advice is out of date now lol

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
I'll take a look through those games you mentioned, I have a long list of Ero titles I really like already but am willing to check out more. Not a fan of Ultimate Instinct Shaggy myself. We have such a broad cast right now. So knuckling down and focusing is the best option.
Oh, uhm, my bad; Neither of those were Ero games. I was just speaking about gaming in general back then. There are differences between Ero games and others, obviously, but I believe Ero games have the potential to stand on the same merits as even some of the most beloved non-Ero games, regardless. So while I'll use the title of "Ero" for clarity's sake, I like to evaluate those titles with as few differences as possible to how I would any other game out there, you know? In any case, yeah, that's completely fair. ...in regards to both Shaggy and knuckling down. Haha.

NolanDaneworth

May 17, 2020
Can game installation, please, be pushed into G.Drive ?
All this file shares are either slow, not opening in my country, or size limited.
Also, isnt RAR4 packaging method better and compression level higher than .zip ??

Reactions: DreadL0rd
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes