Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, what are the benefits of patreon build? What do you get?
A collection of our quests are gated in the patreon content, public version you will be able to finish any quest you start, and side-quests some of the MSQ only trigger once you get a patreon auth on it. There are a few adult scenes in these quests as well.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
A collection of our quests are gated in the patreon content, public version you will be able to finish any quest you start, and side-quests some of the MSQ only trigger once you get a patreon auth on it. There are a few adult scenes in these quests as well.
I see thanks :) So I can still try it out basically if I like it or not without heavy gatings. I mean I can still access all the functionalities and stuff, just not all the cgs and quest outcomes and such.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I see thanks :) So I can still try it out basically if I like it or not without heavy gatings. I mean I can still access all the functionalities and stuff, just not all the cgs and quest outcomes and such.
For sure, no features are locked behind anything and you won't be doing a quest and suddenly "Pay now! Only 20 easy payments of $19.99!" But if you want to keep going through the MSQ or see certain stories they are still behind the patreon. Our combat update should be soon too! Atm combat is preeeeetty rough. Very, very barebones and rough.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
For sure, no features are locked behind anything and you won't be doing a quest and suddenly "Pay now! Only 20 easy payments of $19.99!" But if you want to keep going through the MSQ or see certain stories they are still behind the patreon. Our combat update should be soon too! Atm combat is preeeeetty rough. Very, very barebones and rough.
Okok, thanks for the heads-up :) Gonna check it sometime :)

Reactions: Valaska

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Half the content is blocked off in the public one. They cockblock you, so you go and buy the Patreon version. Its better to just wait for a crack to be honest.
Well, I mean, yeah, they are putting in a lot of work in this project, so ofc they would atleast make some attempts at encouraging people to legitimately support them. I mean you really can't hold it against them.

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
Well, I mean, yeah, they are putting in a lot of work in this project, so ofc they would atleast make some attempts at encouraging people to legitimately support them. I mean you really can't hold it against them.
You are correct, although, I'm speaking from personal experience, most ppl here will support the creators if they like the content if they can, and some of the people may get discouraged by the "paywall". I'm not pointing fingers or anything, both side is understandable.

catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
For sure I'll support this game once it fully releases on steam but right now... Life is pretty hard in eastern yurop. We all sail the high seas

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
For sure I'll support this game once it fully releases on steam but right now... Life is pretty hard in eastern yurop. We all sail the high seas
Yeah it's been tough times all around, we look forward and appreciate the support in the future my man. Take care out there.

Reactions: L33tmaster
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes