Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Yeah Deck is everyone's favourite, he's like the red-headed girl at a music festival down by the porta-potties.
First of all, I'm sorry to congratulate just him. He owned the account that shared the game, so I thought there was only one account that the whole team used. So everything I've told him applies to you and every other team member (, if any) too.

I am in the same boat haha, I used to save before missions in Mass Effect and play it, then load, take different party members... play it again.
Good to see that I'm not alone. I did the same thing with the Mass Effect tasks too. That's why my roommate thought I was crazy.

Some characters also naturally will have more to say in certain situations. Scylla is more in tune with politics and the criminal underworld than the others. Samara knows the common folk and some petty crime. Osh'to is a bit of an outsider but knows mercenaries, soldiers, etc. And Hiho is a snek.
I think Samara also knows a lot of thing about those rat monsters (sorry, I forget their name)

Last edited:

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
First of all, I'm sorry to congratulate just him. He owned the account that shared the game, so I thought there was only one account that the whole team used. So everything I've told him applies to you and every other team member (, if any) too.

Good to see that I'm not alone. I did the same thing with the Mass Effect tasks too. That's why my roommate thought I was crazy.

I think Samara also knows a lot of thing about those rat monsters (sorry, I forget their name)
Haha I'm just messing with ya, it's fine.

But yeah I think our game might end up having replayability due to how unique the discussions are and that, each girl has a conversation line with each of the 3 others. We also have branching stories a lot of people seem to have missed out on so far. Whether you are co-operative or resistant with Clementine at the beginning changes a few interactions is a small one...

But in Whispering Brook you can outright kill a major character and though the main story progresses the same way, you will miss out on a HUGE portion of dialogues and the town itself will be different. You can kill Scylla right off the bat, you can end up driving companions away with certain actions, whether you give the fort to Kaldea or Atlathka changes a lot of the narrative. The story will always go one direction and lead up to the same ending with differences, but that's a limit of resources and manpower tbh.

Ah yeah, Samara on any beast hunting quests etc will have a bunch of extra stuff to say, she knows animals, beasts, monsters etc super well. Her job before Redic comes along has mostly been exterminating beasts, monsters, etc.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Haha I'm just messing with ya, it's fine.

But yeah I think our game might end up having replayability due to how unique the discussions are and that, each girl has a conversation line with each of the 3 others. We also have branching stories a lot of people seem to have missed out on so far. Whether you are co-operative or resistant with Clementine at the beginning changes a few interactions is a small one...

But in Whispering Brook you can outright kill a major character and though the main story progresses the same way, you will miss out on a HUGE portion of dialogues and the town itself will be different. You can kill Scylla right off the bat, you can end up driving companions away with certain actions, whether you give the fort to Kaldea or Atlathka changes a lot of the narrative. The story will always go one direction and lead up to the same ending with differences, but that's a limit of resources and manpower tbh.

Ah yeah, Samara on any beast hunting quests etc will have a bunch of extra stuff to say, she knows animals, beasts, monsters etc super well. Her job before Redic comes along has mostly been exterminating beasts, monsters, etc.
I like your answers. And you, like me, are obsessed with extra dialogues. In this case, I am adding you to my list of my favorite developers. By the way, I didn't kill the thief who stole Hiho's amulet, and I offered to owe him a favor. Is he really going to give me a job in the future? Because it would be nice if MC had other reasons than Lady Wolf to get involved in dark business again.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I like your answers. And you, like me, are obsessed with extra dialogues. In this case, I am adding you to my list of my favorite developers. By the way, I didn't kill the thief who stole Hiho's amulet, and I offered to owe him a favor. Is he really going to give me a job in the future? Because it would be nice if MC had other reasons than Lady Wolf to get involved in dark business again.
Thanks! iMuch appreciate it :).

You know, I actually fricken forgot about that to be honest! But now he will in the future, I meant to originally but somewhere down the line I just forgot that was part of the quest and some of our original design documents are outdated/lost from some google drive issues we had. But yeah sometime down the line he will ask you to do something untoward.

There are going to be many more things than that which drive you towards the underworld of Kaldea though, much more impactful etc. The other bit was just a bit of side-contact I planned a while back. A couple of quests bring you around the Black Rat Syndicate again but not working directly for them, but asking them for help.

Depending on where we're at with how fast MSQ develops, we'll be able to explore more side content. But yeah I definitely want the Slags' den guy to call back later! So long as we have time to produce some side content. It will 100% involve Hiho to keep the story in a tight loop.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

hawk55

Feb 14, 2018
I'm new to the game in fact I only recently discovered it but since I'm not a patreon of the developer or the game my question is how do I play the patreon only quests to be able to advance the game

Edymaster15

Oct 2, 2017
I'm new to the game in fact I only recently discovered it but since I'm not a patreon of the developer or the game my question is how do I play the patreon only quests to be able to advance the game
Gonna have to wait for the crack for this version or until they finally release it on steam

TempestOng

Jan 4, 2019
Missing patreon codes for whatever version you are on including outdated versions because why not
(I will edit this as new codes are added)

V1-3: Hiho
V4-6: Dee
V7-9: puppy
V10-11: code
V12: what
V13: krikri
V14: babylon
V15: weee
V16: 16
V17: 71
V18: Hiho
V19: Cat
V20 new code is Red ? because i search it from other website

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Does anyone have the pt-br translation of this game?

Será que alguem tem a tradução pt-br desse jogo?
Wait, there's a Brazilian translation for our game? I haven't seen that yet anywhere, but if there is one that's neat. Our dialogue editor does allow people to do their own community translations actually.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes