justaguyinneed

Mar 17, 2019
If you get the 5$ patreon do you permanently get access to the patreon version? Or do you only get the newest one. As in, if you paid for one month do you get all future builds.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
If you get the 5$ patreon do you permanently get access to the patreon version? Or do you only get the newest one. As in, if you paid for one month do you get all future builds.
You will have permanent access to the last version you were a patreon for, even if you aren't one anymore and you uninstall it. But yeah if you want to pay only once ever, you will need to wait for the steam version to be out when the game is finished unfortunately.

You only get the patreon build available for one month.
No, see above.

C0C0Eva

Aug 17, 2020
Yes that's our goal, but we want to finish the game first. The main story is pretty much settled, we just need to implement it and all the scenes that go with it. Plus the more technical stuff, like the combat system that still needs a lot of refining.

I'll be honest, I hope you guys look at things like the combat system at the very end. Imo the priorities for a game like this are always story and smut scenes first to get people hooked. I know it's super hard to say this early but how happy are you guys so far with your progress? I didn't check it out in quite a while because it's a little hard to go from build to build as the save files are often not working for me but this is definitely one of those games I really look forward to the finished product.

Also yes, screw humans as MC...Redic is a hottie and he's here to stay :mad:

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I'll be honest, I hope you guys look at things like the combat system at the very end. Imo the priorities for a game like this are always story and smut scenes first to get people hooked. I know it's super hard to say this early but how happy are you guys so far with your progress? I didn't check it out in quite a while because it's a little hard to go from build to build as the save files are often not working for me but this is definitely one of those games I really look forward to the finished product.

Well the story and smut scenes are handled by our writers / artists / animator, so working on the combat doesn't interfere with them too much, especially now that the core gameplay is somewhat stable and mostly need polishing. Our progress is pretty decent, even if we would like to release builds faster, but that's hard without scarifying quality or burning out.

C0C0Eva

Aug 17, 2020
Well the story and smut scenes are handled by our writers / artists / animator, so working on the combat doesn't interfere with them too much, especially now that the core gameplay is somewhat stable and mostly need polishing. Our progress is pretty decent, even if we would like to release builds faster, but that's hard without scarifying quality or burning out.
I see, it's pretty cool that you guys have dedicated people for different departments. I hope you guys take it easy when you need it.

Rm51

May 9, 2018

The difference between elves and humans in this setting is largely academic, anyways. Most of the people in game are mutts of this race and that.

Waiting on the crack, he he...

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
You will have permanent access to the last version you were a patreon for, even if you aren't one anymore and you uninstall it. But yeah if you want to pay only once ever, you will need to wait for the steam version to be out when the game is finished unfortunately.

No, see above.
The question was if I pay $5 once, will I have access to all futur patreon builds. The answer is no.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes