John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Tried this out a time ago, public version, seemed cool but I quitted it as it felt like getting cock-blocked everywhere for not having patreon version. Would probably have been better if it didn't shower the patreon restrictions all the time.
Does the p17 crack work for later versions too? If so I might try this again.

Reactions: Rolling Joints

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
nothing, to wait until the game is finished for the patreons and then they give us updates to us poor mortals

hotpepsi

May 16, 2017
What exactly is the benefit to being a patreon supporter for this game? I understand aiding in the development but what ingame changes will I be able to compare the free or $5 price point?

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Half the scenes are blocked if you play the free version. Better just wait for a crack.
And they really slam the patreon only banner every second door you try to enter :), making it feel impossible to play.
-----
Nonetheless, playing public version means you have to replay the game for patreon version sooner or later in order to get the full experience, not worth it imo. I would even go as far as to say that the public version is a total waste.
Tl;dr;
What JackFateRipperNight said.

Reactions: Unreal434

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
And they really slam the patreon only banner every second door you try to enter :), making it feel impossible to play.
-----
Nonetheless, playing public version means you have to replay the game for patreon version sooner or later in order to get the full experience, not worth it imo. I would even go as far as to say that the public version is a total waste.
Tl;dr;
What JackFateRipperNight said.
Not sure where you found a door for patreon, the patreon only quests just wont start or show up, and there shouldn't be much patreon references in game beyond the starting screen, I can think of only one for the cult quest, unless I missed some from an older version? I feel like you played a very old build.

And no, you can absolutely continue playing your public save on the patreon version, the saves aren't different. Unless you found a bug, in which case I would love to fix it.

Reactions: loncel

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Not sure where you found a door for patreon, the patreon only quests just wont start or show up, and there shouldn't be much patreon references in game beyond the starting screen, I can think of only one for the cult quest, unless I missed some from an older version? I feel like you played a very old build.

And no, you can absolutely continue playing your public save on the patreon version, the saves aren't different. Unless you found a bug, in which case I would love to fix it.
is there any chance of releasing on steam?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
is there any chance of releasing on steam?
Yes that's our goal, but we want to finish the game first. The main story is pretty much settled, we just need to implement it and all the scenes that go with it. Plus the more technical stuff, like the combat system that still needs a lot of refining.

Reactions: Everestti

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Yes that's our goal, but we want to finish the game first. The main story is pretty much settled, we just need to implement it and all the scenes that go with it. Plus the more technical stuff, like the combat system that still needs a lot of refining.
I just tried this game, yesterday, and it definitely looks like the end-product will be marketable. Once the story is finished, the combat system fleshed out and adjusted, the UI streamlined, and the text corrected by an editor, the result should be an excellent game.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes