Aug 22, 2021
Yeah, the bit where she ripped the rusted door clear from its hinges was supposed to be a hint, but without an animation maybe it didn't translate too well. You could stab and slash at her for quite a long time before you do any meaningful damage, and it would only take one swipe by her to break your spine if she put her power into a swing.

Redic and Einad aren't exactly equipped to deal with her.
I got the impression (from the existing game story and the webcomic) that it wasn't so much physical resilience that made demons so dangerous, but crazy fast regenerative healing connected to their ability to shapeshift. Einad would probably need a lot of Witcher-style prep (or some healing magic of his own) to even stand a chance.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, the bit where she ripped the rusted door clear from its hinges was supposed to be a hint, but without an animation maybe it didn't translate too well. You could stab and slash at her for quite a long time before you do any meaningful damage, and it would only take one swipe by her to break your spine if she put her power into a swing.

Redic and Einad aren't exactly equipped to deal with her.

heh, this is honestly just making me imagine a metaphorical new game + (metaphorical because I know that kind of stuff is likely miles away if even remotely thought of) scenario where due to your prior buffs from the previous round if powerful enough (mixture of equipment, level, and skills) you could both get the door open yourself (through means other then brute strength probably such as wedging something to force it open), and also actually choose to fight the lady yourself. but unlike most people's suggestions honestly, I don't think you should be able to kill her, yes you may be skilled, yes you may be powerful, but it is unlikely a mortal could match a demon without backup, and sadly your 'backup' is severely underequipped. so the best you could do by 'winning' the fight is either stalemating her (highly unlikely) or the more likely option of showing yourself amusing/able to grow enough to not need to die just yet.

because in all honesty with the fact the game made it clear in both lore and through hints like that door rip it is likely a normal mortal should avoid them at all costs I don't think even with this metaphorical new game + scenario you should be able to pull out a solid complete win. with the 'win' just being not dying.

basically a bonus optional boss fight that reminds new game plus players that get cocky they are not in fact the biggest fish in the pond.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I want to respond badly and talk about these things, but my myofascial pain syndrome is acting up badly right now... I am going for treatment tomorrow and hope to respond to lore talk soon.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
I want to respond badly and talk about these things, but my myofascial pain syndrome is acting up badly right now... I am going for treatment tomorrow and hope to respond to lore talk soon.
I wish you luck with the treatment, take your time, personal health takes priority over a game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

Studio_Rebis

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2023
Art looks smooth and polished and the environments give me strong PoE vibes. I like it!
+ the kitty in the poster drew my attention :love:

Mr. Bore

Jul 27, 2018
Anyway to the 0.26 version
-The new tutorial messages are great, (althouh i don't know if theyre new, didnt play the previous version) i imagine they'll be slightly updated whenever youll rework the combat system - if i remember correctly there was talk of such in the previous year.
-The "Sandstorm" effect at the begging is still very intense fps wise, maybe implementing an on/off option for Envyro/Weather effects (rain,snow,lightning, etc.) that would be put in the future content could help.
-There were also a quite few times where the game either went 1360x768 in resolution (usually when starting the game or loading old/new saves) or setting the Main texture size option on 2 - i had my graphics on high but then put them on very high but with lower resolution which seemed to fix texture setting but still had moments where the game went into higher resolution on loading so i cant tell if its actually bugs or settings being finnicky.

Otherwise it still great, enjoyed the AyaxDee immensley (although i find it more wholesome then sexy, im strange)
Still i have some small tidbits that could be fixed now but i'll imagine you'll fix in some Very big update that ill point out
-Text cleaning and fixing as several older quests and dialogues have some issues (Prologue,Blackfur Backarat,Scales of Justice,etc.)
-Fixing, upgrading or implementing new models for Redic&Crew and NPC's (Nathan and Verona cant stay static forever)
-Updatin Sex scenes and (Maybe) the Jiggle phisycs (the Jiggle options on 1 just look funny and unnatural, plus older sex scenes have either some broken jiggle bone or model edge -usually in breasts, tails and long ears- that make them look abit scuffed)

borzgms

Dec 27, 2019
i dont hear any sex sounds idk why can someone help? i hear walking sound n others but just not sex sounds even tho i turned it on at settings

Aug 22, 2021
We haven't added sex sounds, I am personally against adding them... but we're leaving the option open in the future.
That is crazy, I honestly didn't notice that they were absent until you said that.

I guess the assertive romantic music is enough to set the scene, and probably better thematically then a bunch of moaning and squelching.

Reactions: sadfasdsfsfdsfds

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
That is crazy, I honestly didn't notice that they were absent until you said that.

I guess the assertive romantic music is enough to set the scene, and probably better thematically then a bunch of moaning and squelching.
Yeah! Great sex sounds can be great... but they are also extremely rare. Far more often sex sfx will be bad and ruin the mood/tempo.

If we can get good enough foley or find a good enough soundscape for it, we'll add sfx.

Roll Fizzlebeef

Jul 5, 2020
First of all, this is a truly awesome game! I absolutely love the characters.

Second (second off? secondly?) I apologize if this has already been answered, but any plans on making this available on Steam? Or just making it available for purchase outright?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
First of all, this is a truly awesome game! I absolutely love the characters.

Second (second off? secondly?) I apologize if this has already been answered, but any plans on making this available on Steam? Or just making it available for purchase outright?
Thanks a ton!

For sure, the ultimate goal for our team is steam release. Steam is an extremely important objective for us.

LordDark97

Sep 19, 2020
Thanks a ton!

For sure, the ultimate goal for our team is steam release. Steam is an extremely important objective for us.
there will be new companions? like The cobold or the White hair woman?(since they look like the kind of pg that you will recruit later in a rpg)

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
there will be new companions? like The cobold or the White hair woman?(since they look like the kind of pg that you will recruit later in a rpg)
We'll be focusing on who we have right now so we don't spread too thin. If we are to add any new companions we would probably do it post-finished game in some form of DLC, Character pack, or expansion depending where we want to go post-game content and development.

We have a few aspirations for development we've discussed already where we want to go next. But that's a bridge we need to cross later.

bunchoflosers

Sep 24, 2018
Picked it up, but had to leave it. Gameplay seems a bit convoluted and couldn't understand the combat mechanics. Made me quite sad since it's a bit rare to see this much effort and such a pretty art style for a NSFW game.

Last edited:

Assistantnr1

Mar 2, 2023
Hey Hey, could you maybe be more through with the patreon crack guide? Like am i supposed to just run it? or put it in a folder? maybe switch out a file? it just says to install the crack but im not really sure what to do :( . Anyways ty for the Cracked version <3

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes