Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm this game eats my GPU and CPU And my Ram like nothing happend. They just go sky rocket when i play it !
Not even latest PC games made my RTX 4080 20gp CPU Above 30°-40° But this game makes them 90° !
it's just Unreal For P*rn game !
Limit your max fps. See:
You really should set the default frame target to either 60 or 120, not unlimited. I was trying to find out why my GPU was going max bore, and it running at 1200 fps...

Apr 2, 2023
It's not Unreal, It's Unity. *ba dum tss*

More seriously, try enabling VSync and/or setting a max fps on Nvidia Control Panel for the application.
Limit your max fps. See:
Thanks Guys ! But i'm an experienced gamer for over the years, So always the first thing i checked was Fps ofcourse.

And it's normal fps And i always have enabled VSync.

Alas nothing that i can do fixed it, played many games nothing, Tested few overpowered programs Nothing, my pc works just normal.

But this game make my pc Hot, like "Bitch in heat" for it's mating season !

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
It's not Unreal, It's Unity. *ba dum tss*

More seriously, try enabling VSync and/or setting a max fps on Nvidia Control Panel for the application.
Limit your max fps. See:
Thanks Guys ! But i'm an experienced gamer for over the years, So always the first thing i checked was Fps ofcourse.

And it's normal fps And i always have enabled VSync.

Alas nothing that i can do fixed it, played many games nothing, Tested few overpowered programs Nothing, my pc works just normal.

But this game make my pc Hot, like "Bitch in heat" for it's mating season !
Deck just uncovered the cause of this bug and we'll be sorting it out soon. It's a matter of the options being set wrong when the game first launches for some reason. There should be a limitation set to the maximum frame rate achievable, which is the reason solid hardware will keep pushing more and more.

Actually had the issue on my R9 290x, but now on my 7900XTX it seems fine. Some mid-hardware never had the issue and people using FPS caps on their GPU software wouldn't have the issue. We had a frame limiter set with Vsync but yeah, for some reason it wasn't setting it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PriceForFreedomAvarice-B27.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Fan of the comic that they write, but am really sad that i can't play as the character from the comic. You're just stuck with some weird dude and am a little confused by it.

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Hey! Is it possible to include torrents for these kind of releases? This looks like an amazing game but some of us have download restrictions on file sizes and even the other links are sometimes not as stable. Thank you!

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
1683181302506.png

Kinda awkward mixing of metaphors there, I think it might work better with "make my play" or something along those lines.

Last edited:

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
I got question regarding "Crimson Dervish" quest.
At the end of the quest, when you get teleported to the camping area, is there anything that's supposed to happen?
Nth happened on my run so i decided to move forward to Nathan's Inn but there's no sign of Scylla nor anything triggering. The quest still registered in Current Quest but all the hints are greyed out and it shows nth with "Track" function.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Fan of the comic that they write, but am really sad that i can't play as the character from the comic. You're just stuck with some weird dude and am a little confused by it.
Well, Nameless isn't even born yet. The game takes place 84-87 years before the events of the comic.

Oh boy. I don't think I'm ready for that.
A couple people have had interesting responses to it so far.

Hey! Is it possible to include torrents for these kind of releases? This looks like an amazing game but some of us have download restrictions on file sizes and even the other links are sometimes not as stable. Thank you!
We have our own launcher that updates just the files you need.

I got question regarding "Crimson Dervish" quest.
At the end of the quest, when you get teleported to the camping area, is there anything that's supposed to happen?
Nth happened on my run so i decided to move forward to Nathan's Inn but there's no sign of Scylla nor anything triggering. The quest still registered in Current Quest but all the hints are greyed out and it shows nth with "Track" function.
Yeah there's supposed to be a discussion. How did you resolve it?

What new in update?

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Well, Nameless isn't even born yet. The game takes place 84-87 years before the events of the comic.

A couple people have had interesting responses to it so far.

We have our own launcher that updates just the files you need.

Yeah there's supposed to be a discussion. How did you resolve it?

Just wow, the latest update is simply the best yet. Lady wolf and mc scenes. Perfect. I love the growing affection between them. She's easily the best love interest in the game hands down.

Reactions: Valaska
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes