BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
Well, Nameless isn't even born yet. The game takes place 84-87 years before the events of the comic.

A couple people have had interesting responses to it so far.

We have our own launcher that updates just the files you need.

Yeah there's supposed to be a discussion. How did you resolve it?

Skipped using patreon features, putting the quest state as "Succeed"

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I got question regarding "Crimson Dervish" quest.
At the end of the quest, when you get teleported to the camping area, is there anything that's supposed to happen?
Nth happened on my run so i decided to move forward to Nathan's Inn but there's no sign of Scylla nor anything triggering. The quest still registered in Current Quest but all the hints are greyed out and it shows nth with "Track" function.
Do you still have a save around this quest? So I can reproduce the issue.

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
any reason my samara is nekkid while and after "shamara" Q?
day ended with "fruits of labour" clinbing into my window, then next scene was the start of "shamara" Q. maybe she forgot to put her clothes on since that evening ?:unsure:

for real tho - any ideas how to fix this ? its breaking my immersion

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
Well, Nameless isn't even born yet. The game takes place 84-87 years before the events of the comic.

A couple people have had interesting responses to it so far.

We have our own launcher that updates just the files you need.

Yeah there's supposed to be a discussion. How did you resolve it?

in my country patreon didnt work.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
any reason my samara is nekkid while and after "shamara" Q?
day ended with "fruits of labour" clinbing into my window, then next scene was the start of "shamara" Q. maybe she forgot to put her clothes on since that evening ?:unsure:

for real tho - any ideas how to fix this ? its breaking my immersion
Could you zip and send me your saves folder? C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer\PriceForFreedom

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
vpn and no problem, even if you live in Iran.
The problem isn't necessarily the location, but rather accessibility of online shopping with the limited usefulness of Russia's own credit card type. Needless to say we ran out of Visas and Mastercards real quickly after the start of the war in Ukraine due to the stopping of their import. People legit are going to foreign countries just to get themselves a credit card lol. Unless I do that I can't even support the devs I like. Which is kinda sad if you ask me... Some developers like Team Dead Deer here put their souls into own work and really deserve not just the praise but monetary support as well. Especially with how active and open they are with their community here. Let's say there just isn't much people like them here and I feel really bad for not being able to anyhow show my support beside writing a review or some shit, when I could do so if I were not living in a barbaric country.

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
Extract this save in the folder to put back her clothes.
why thank you!

dont want to take too much of you time but would you know a reason " the paved way" wont trigger? I literally cleared everything else there is so far and I would like to see more of my snekkgurl! do i need to speak to the hiho outside at the temple next to the inn?? the one in the inn doesnt have the q for me.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
why thank you!

dont want to take too much of you time but would you know a reason " the paved way" wont trigger? I literally cleared everything else there is so far and I would like to see more of my snekkgurl! do i need to speak to the hiho outside at the temple next to the inn?? the one in the inn doesnt have the q for me.
It does sound like a bug. Could you zip and send me your saves folder again?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes