xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
can someone upload original gameassembly.dll? My game crashes on start up and im not sure if it's related to the crack.
Fair warning that the uploader posted 28.0 when the latest version is 28.1 (also the version intended for the crack), you can download that from their or the post.

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
I need to ask, but how much h-content these 3 characters on the right have ? I really liked their design and i was wondering if it's worth playing the game to see stuff related to them, do anyone can answers ?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I need to ask, but how much h-content these 3 characters on the right have ? I really liked their design and i was wondering if it's worth playing the game to see stuff related to them, do anyone can answers ?
1 scene for Nailah (the dusky Jackal) and a poledance animation, 1 scene for Katie the fennec with a few options of what to do and a poledance scene, nothing of Esther the Madame.

There are pinups of all 3 in the game, too.

EDIT: Correction, there's 2 scenes for Katie.

Last edited:

xxxOrdeNxxx

May 15, 2020
FWIW, the game was updated from Unity 2019.x to 2021.3.12. So my PatreonPatch (or any BepInEx plugins) won't work until are ironed out. It might take a while though and the plugin may need to be rewritten since the project was restructured.
TL;DR: For now, directly patching the assembly is easier.

Build 28 was released:

Gallery code: oasis

GameAssembly_25_0_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.0 on Windows x64.
GameAssembly_25_1_Windows_x64.zip is only for Build 25.1 on Windows x64.

and so on..

Careful with the auto-updater as it overwrites the file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cant donwall

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PriceForFreedomAvarice-B28.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: awatar13

xxxOrdeNxxx

May 15, 2020
PriceForFreedomAvarice-B28.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
crrak in?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
No, we don't modify releases. You're free to add mods, cracks or whatever you want to it once downloaded.
Neat, if you guys do a torrent for our launcher, people just need to download the launcher once then it will update next build release btw! (I'm not sure if you are doing the full build or launcher, having both might be nice though).

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
so can someone tell me about the game and the sex scenes, and stuff related to characters? if i start downloading it i might play it a day later over my bad connection

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
so can someone tell me about the game and the sex scenes, and stuff related to characters? if i start downloading it i might play it a day later over my bad connection
The game has a very in-depth story, TONS OF READING like alot alot, if your looking for a quick yank id look elsewhere but if your mostly interested in a story with some good sex scenes its a phenomenal game. I feel its like what a Romance/Sex Novel would be like, I myself am by no means even a tad bit of a reader. However, I have been intrigued by the combat system, sex scenes and the very well thought out storyline and have really enjoyed the game thus far. You could just get the Gallery code and get all the sex scenes and have a jam session but I feel like the scenes themselves wouldn't be as good without the story that goes along with it. There is a ton of character development in the game, Id recommend trying it then maybe subscribe for a month and see how you feel about it. The normal free edition I don't believe has any sex scenes, but you can get a feel for the story and characters.

Last edited:

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
I can't get past the first mission where you're supposed to sneak by the bandits with a blonde elf. It says I'm supposed to "find my sword in the storeroom" but no matter where I go in that room the bandits always find me. what am i supposed to do?

Brosef25

Mar 4, 2020
you dont sneak past, you go the the wall behind you there are planks on the wall you break off to enter the tomb. Its to the bottom right of the jail room.
Ok thank you I found the answer, I have one final question. Is there no way to manually save? when I go to the load/save screen it only ever lets me load past auto-saves and there doesn't seem to be an option to make a new save.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes