Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What kind of kinks are gonna be pressent in the complete game?? Seems like its only pure vanilla harem right now

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
What kind of kinks are gonna be pressent in the complete game?? Seems like its only pure vanilla harem right now
We're pretty vanilla to be honest, with some dubcon, gentlefemdom, hardcore anal (Moira's scene), maledom (Moira's scene), prostitution, scalie/kobolds/nagas, a furry chick, monster girls, FFM, FFFM, demons, sticking your dick into a sand worm tail, exhibition, bit of voyeurism too. There's a scene with handholding, too. Muscle girls, red heads, scars, peril. Public places.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ikomomo

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
We're pretty vanilla to be honest, with some dubcon, gentlefemdom, hardcore anal (Moira's scene), maledom (Moira's scene), prostitution, scalie/kobolds/nagas, a furry chick, monster girls, FFM, FFFM, demons, sticking your dick into a sand worm tail, exhibition, bit of voyeurism too. There's a scene with handholding, too. Muscle girls, red heads, scars, peril. Public places.
So no other males involved at any point??

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd
Dec 16, 2018
Question to ArbuzBudesh since he's the one who was writing the comic - how come Lady Wolf (as a character) came to life as a character? Have you had any inspirations for her or something else? And I'm not speaking only about character, but also design for her. I'm really interested in this stuff.

Recently went back and read Invitation by Incase (woohoo, part 2 got finished) and it got me thinking about it a lot. Also the later pages got some really interesting discussion going on in comments - the longest comment I've spot had 1400 words for it. Ngl it was really interesting stuff.

Ikomomo

Jun 17, 2022
I have to say the tail scene with the demon is one of the hotest things in the game. I would adore more...unusual encounters of that type that are just as optional and lustfully indulgent as that one was.

Reactions: Valaska

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Question to ArbuzBudesh since he's the one who was writing the comic - how come Lady Wolf (as a character) came to life as a character? Have you had any inspirations for her or something else? And I'm not speaking only about character, but also design for her. I'm really interested in this stuff.

Recently went back and read Invitation by Incase (woohoo, part 2 got finished) and it got me thinking about it a lot. Also the later pages got some really interesting discussion going on in comments - the longest comment I've spot had 1400 words for it. Ngl it was really interesting stuff.
Ironically it was very random, design was a random pinup i did beforehand without big intentions and her character i kinda went with the flow. Lots of foundation stuff in my writing was improvisation tbh, but the i just built it up\adjusted to lore as i went.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

Lady Wolf is also my favorite character in this game. That's why I'm hoping the mc has more scenes with her. Not just sexual but character development wise too. It was awesome to tease her in the dialogue options or even get her to blush which was awesome. I'm hoping mc can have some fun with her where it's a bit more affectionate than last time. She'd make for a sexy love interest. Current party is ok but not Lady Wolf haha.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I've got a question, is there a way to have every girl in your party at the same time ? I managed to do it once but it seems a bit random (I mainly want it for the banter they have not so much the fights tbh)

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I've got a question, is there a way to have every girl in your party at the same time ? I managed to do it once but it seems a bit random (I mainly want it for the banter they have not so much the fights tbh)
There's a console cheat for it on the patreon unlock, buuut it can make some dialogues pretty messy haha. But it's how our programmer plays the game to test things.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
There's a console cheat for it on the patreon unlock, buuut it can make some dialogues pretty messy haha. But it's how our programmer plays the game to test things.
Ok guess I got lucky with my glitch then lol, might get around to subscribe to the patreon but money is tight these days lol

Apr 2, 2023
Hmm this game eats my GPU and CPU And my Ram like nothing happend. They just go sky rocket when i play it !
Not even latest PC games made my RTX 4080 20gp CPU Above 30°-40° But this game makes them 90° !
it's just Unreal For P*rn game !

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
Hmm this game eats my GPU and CPU like nothing happend. They just go sky rocket when i play it !
Not even latest PC games made my RTX 4080 20gp CPU Above 30°-40° But this game makes them 90° !
it's just Unreal !
It's not Unreal, It's Unity. *ba dum tss*

More seriously, try enabling VSync and/or setting a max fps on Nvidia Control Panel for the application.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes