ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sighhhh..i've got to get my main computer fixed fast...i really wanna play this..love the art atyle...this DellFromHell is useless...pffffttt..3 gig ram...it'll run tetris fine :D

Reactions: Gabaw and Valaska

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
sighhhh..i've got to get my main computer fixed fast...i really wanna play this..love the art atyle...this DellFromHell is useless...pffffttt..3 gig ram...it'll run tetris fine :D
Howdy! Is it a hardware issue, just out of date stuff? If so we have a few tecchies (myself included) who love to keep up-to-date with cheapest hardware and how to source them. In general; " / / " is a site that can save quite a few bucks. I think they make money based off affiliate links, which is pretty clever tbh lol.

Hopefully, you can find a decent solution, Unity can play pretty bad with some older hardware.

Reactions: Gabaw

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Has Verona gotten any new scenes? She's the only female character I care for. Seeing as the others are snakes and whatnot. GOD man can you make more human females?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Howdy! Is it a hardware issue, just out of date stuff? If so we have a few tecchies (myself included) who love to keep up-to-date with cheapest hardware and how to source them. In general; " / / " is a site that can save quite a few bucks. I think they make money based off affiliate links, which is pretty clever tbh lol.

Hopefully, you can find a decent solution, Unity can play pretty bad with some older hardware.
couple months back..my main system 4 gig video 16 gig ram...ran everything this site had to offer fast and smooth..it went kerpoof and is need of parts i cannot afford currently..my backup computer is an old Dell Vostro...with 3 gig ram..and 256mb physical video memory and up to 4 gig virtual..which..as we all know..is absolutely useless in games..LOL...so..as you can see..it will either struggle or plain ole not run period..a fair amount of games here..this being one...it attempted to load..but once it hit 100% memory and could find no more..it "stopped responding"..lol...this PC is hopeless..LOL

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
couple months back..my main system 4 gig video 16 gig ram...ran everything this site had to offer fast and smooth..it went kerpoof and is need of parts i cannot afford currently..my backup computer is an old Dell Vostro...with 3 gig ram..and 256mb physical video memory and up to 4 gig virtual..which..as we all know..is absolutely useless in games..LOL...so..as you can see..it will either struggle or plain ole not run period..a fair amount of games here..this being one...it attempted to load..but once it hit 100% memory and could find no more..it "stopped responding"..lol...this PC is hopeless..LOL
Oof! Sorry to hear it, I had huge issues with my brand new build, ASUS motherboard literally killed $700 of SSD's and capputed after a month of dealing with mystery system hangups and freezing in games. I think the board had memory control issues, then they sent me a replacement with coffee stains on it... but writing on my backup build I couldn't go into unity as was a little slow so I resorted to using that board and about a week after it just randomly cycled power about eight times in a row rapidly and hecked my SSD's lol. Good luck man! Those sites will help on building, a pretty good system with Ryzen can be pretty cheap nowadays and RAM should fall a bit more in price over the next couple of months.

Has Verona gotten any new scenes? She's the only female character I care for. Seeing as the others are snakes and whatnot. GOD man can you make more human females?
Where's the fun in that! There'll be more humans here or there, but I mean Hera is basically human-ish, Samara is an elf which are humans with pointy ears. A lot of these girls are voted in by the patreon backers though and there have been plain jane humans but they typically lose to Aeyl, Lizardfolk, Elves, etc. Sometimes its close, so if you want to see more humans you could vote on them.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hahahahaha, I always name my male characters "Wolf" in these games. Was a weird situation when lady announced her name :LOL:

Reactions: Valaska

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
This game is great, but the combat seriously needs work. Not being able to compound skillpoints into a skill for improved damaged and increased buffs or debuffs really, really detracts. It feels like a chore at the moment.

Edit: The Undead damage debuff is OP as fuck.

Reactions: Valaska

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I noticed the Appearance tab, does the mean in the future we'll be able to play as a white dude?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
so, like...the synopsis tells me nothing aside from COC look-a-like game, can i get a rundown on what is this game?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Wasn't there a gender toggle in the works at some point, or did it get scrapped? Maybe I'm remembering things incorrectly.

The art and presentation of this game are coming along rather nicely, and certainly has a unique style that sets it apart.

jamesford

Apr 27, 2018
hi, so the chang log says this patch have 3 new girls with scenes, i only saw 1 in the starting story (lady wolf) who are the rest?

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
So where are the new scenes? How do I unlock these ones? Did I miss something I don't think there is "3 new girls with fully animated scenes."?
1544201980245.png

Reactions: Artix0
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes