Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A quick search didn't uncover this so I'll report a Bug that makes the game hard to impossible to play/advance for me
In group fight with several characters the combat just seems to freeze after 3 "turns".
The animations keep playing but noone takes any action and you can keep waiting forever.
I tried disableing animations synchronized animations and unchecked again... it keeps happening.
Sometimes you can avoid that freeze by killing an enemy just fast enough... but it keeps getting harder and if you fight several enemies at once 1 won't be enough

Snake95

Jan 28, 2019
Maybe my game is bugged, i cant seem to find the crimson dervish to negotiate at the slag den (i think thats the name of the place), or perhaps i just cant interact with her avatar, is the slag den in front of the inn on the gate part of the map? Because if it is then i dont have the option to speak with the crimson dervish lady. I have already accepted the quest from the merchant and already talked with the dealer in the thief's guild. Im on the linux version btw

Keonen

Mar 15, 2018
I cannot play the game, I have unity installed and all but it says "this file cannot be executed on your PC" every time i try to open the executable, i have windows 10, maybe that's it?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So six months for one new scene to the public, am I misreading or something? Considering we have patreon 11 seems like its not worth the disk space.

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
now, THIS is the kind of updates i want to see. Things that actually add the game instead of one small mechanic

Also, this is a tactical post

Reactions: Valaska

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How far along is this game? This was one I was always eyeing because it seemed really ambitious. I am not even talking about the sex scenes, but like the game in general. How far along is the plot? How fleshed out is the battle system? How much is there for character building, equipment, skills etc?

Reactions: Valaska

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Welp, they have DRM now. Patreon content is blocked unless you log in as their patron. The password unlocks only the public scenes. I guess I'll check this game out again when they release the full version, some 5-10 years in the future.

Reactions: flufficorrider5
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes