Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Art and Story are great so far but I really hate that kind of oldschool combat :( Really too bad, but don*t geht me wrong GREAT game

Last edited:
Reactions: Valaska

KinguOfBel

Jun 7, 2018
Just started playing this and I enjoying it so far, but why is it 9GB? Are there a lot of animated scenes or something?
I'm kinda surprised cuz this is pretty big for this type of game.
Anyway, I'm liking how it plays and seems to be heavy in lore like isometric rpgs like Planescape and Original Sin.
Very ambitious, just the way I like it!

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
So i just updated to build 11 and there's a bug with the expose skill on the slash, battles get stuck with opponent turn not ending.
Honestly quite an annoying bug because expose was one of my favorite skills

m4a

Jan 4, 2018
Hello! I started playing your game recently and I seem to have a problem with "The Scarlet Tithe" mission. I'm at the part where I have to search the storehouse for Calypso but every time i try to go down to the second floor (the stairs near the haystack), the moment i go down and it loads a bit I'm immediately thrown out of the storehouse. I even tried disbanding my companions, using different saves and going around the maps in case something different happens but nothing came up. Anyone had the same problem and is there a way to get passed that bug?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Hello! I started playing your game recently and I seem to have a problem with "The Scarlet Tithe" mission. I'm at the part where I have to search the storehouse for Calypso but every time i try to go down to the second floor (the stairs near the haystack), the moment i go down and it loads a bit I'm immediately thrown out of the storehouse. I even tried disbanding my companions, using different saves and going around the maps in case something different happens but nothing came up. Anyone had the same problem and is there a way to get passed that bug?
mercy4a First time I hear this. Could you contact us on the game discord? It will be easier to fix it there.

So i just updated to build 11 and there's a bug with the expose skill on the slash, battles get stuck with opponent turn not ending.
Honestly quite an annoying bug because expose was one of my favorite skills
Yeah the next update should fix the combat stuck issues.

so, how do you finish the "break the barricade" mission?
Pick your sword in the storage room south, then just click on the barricade.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I have to say that after going back a few pages and seeing how often people ask for the code, I was laughing a bit. Its literally right on the front page, and the code is 'code'.

Reactions: Valaska and Trello

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone know a way I could extract music from this game? There is a song, Moment of Solace by Psychix that I have scoured the earth for and cannot find. Only in this game. It's really quite amazing and I would love to have it downloaded if at all possible.

EDIT:

I tried to use an extractor to get what I needed however it unfortunately didn't work.

EDIT2: I asked in the Discord whether they have a download but they said no and that it wouldn't be available until the game was finished, which is probably going to be a long time :( - Somewhat saddening news I must say.

Last edited:

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
i've thought bout becomin a patreon, at the highest tier, but one thing i don't really understand is one of the perks.

> Super high resolution version of the game.

How can this differ from the 5 dollar one is what confuses me, i didn't think you couldhave game engines that would differ in terms of quality, or am i completely wrong?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Still waiting for Verona.
And why is the game file size so big? Dude stop...

Edit: 1.11GB is too big for no likable action. (I'm not into the snake girl, May i get an option to kill her?)

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
wait dint know this had a game i definitly have read(and fapped) too the doujinshi on hentai foundry so thats cool im a huge fan of said story

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes