Grahim

Jan 8, 2018
Hi quick post and a small question. Is the scene with Iski is not yet implemented? whenever I get to the alley scene the game fades to black I can hear music and I can open up the menu but that's it. I can't interact with Iski in the gallery as well same problem, and if the scene is implemented than I don't know what causes the bug.
Thank you for your time.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hi quick post and a small question. Is the scene with Iski is not yet implemented? whenever I get to the alley scene the game fades to black I can hear music and I can open up the menu but that's it. I can't interact with Iski in the gallery as well same problem, and if the scene is implemented than I don't know what causes the bug.
Thank you for your time.
Ooph, sorry mate it sounds like it's bugging out on you :(. It is implemented and free on the public build even, some people have solved issues like that by deleting their save in locallow. If you would like to, you could come on our discord and send your save file to our programmer. It'll allow him to look it over and see why this issue happened to you and let us make sure it doesn't repeat.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Is there any way i can get the soundtrack for this game?
We are still getting more and more music made actually, so we haven't compiled them into a single OST just yet! We'll post it somewhere when it is a bit more complete I think.

Reactions: Prevat

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
So, first, I absolutely love the combat system.
Now, since the skill system is pretty incomplete right now which causes lvl ups to seem a bit useless I was debating to myself to wait playing until it is properly implemented.
Now to my question, will the next update have a "full" skill tree?
Or will it come like one skill at a time over many future updates?

Reactions: rateezy

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
I dont think we will be able to implement whole tree in one update, but one skill at a time is too slow. In big adventure update we plan to dump a big chunk of ability trees.

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
I dont think we will be able to implement whole tree in one update, but one skill at a time is too slow. In big adventure update we plan to dump a big chunk of ability trees.
And this "big adventure update", will that be the next one or will it come at a later point.

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
And this "big adventure update", will that be the next one or will it come at a later point.
We are releasing small update with Iski next and after it planning big update unless plans change. Hopefully this summer adventure should be out.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
one question have this game animations? because they genres didnt say anything like that but i found this game via search tags animated so i would like to now before i download it

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
great game, really cool, furrylovers nice. sad is not my style to get a boner but nice cool game

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey Valaska what language is Price for Freedom coded in? I'm curious because I've recently started learning coding myself and am curious as to what seems to be the most popular language to learn to code games. So far C++ seems to be in the lead, but I'm curious if yours is the same. I'd like to kinda make a game like yours, big open world rpg, myself one day.

Reactions: Valaska
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes