Dekudent

Jan 30, 2019
awh._. I enjoyed writing that scene a lot haha. Poor Verona :/
Verona has a lot of character, you did a great job writing that scene! Hoping she'll get more, but honestly, so far I've enjoyed the writing on every character, esp Katrina and Scylla.

Reactions: Valaska

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Patron Build 10 (public)

Our Skill Tree system is coming along nicely! This will give a lot more customization to how your party will handle in combat. Right now only Redic's Slash will actually have growth currently. But all of the back end is finished, we'll have to go through with every other in the game and come up with appropriate modifiers to the skills. Redic will be a more versatile character you can custom tune for the role you want him to play (this is the plan atm but may change). Our companions have more defined roles. However, they will still have skill tree's!

As Arbuz and Hurfy learn and becoming more and more experienced working with Unity, our quality of art has improved drastically! Unfortunately, this left our founding girls Hiho and Samara beginning to look dated... so we've done several new half body expressions. This really increases the flexibility of their half body profiles. We hope you enjoy!

Iski has snuck her way into the public build! Go lewd some kobold... nough said.

We also have a new location related to Scylla's continued questline. A burned state for a building and hideaway deep in the desert.
The Knight on a Pike has been added to the old docks as well! This tavern was once a labour foreman's manse. After the man perished it quickly fell into a state of ill repute. It includes a wonderful sampled live music track done by Psychix to give it the feel of a live band! The band isn't in the location yet, those art assets will be coming later.

Changelog:
- [Patreon] Scylla scene.
- [Public] Iski scene.
- Follow up quest with Scylla.
- 3 new locations for the Scylla quest.
- New skills tree upgrades system.
- Main title soundtrack (from AoiichiNiiSan).
- Knight on pike location (in the old docks).
- Ambient music for the knight on a pike (from Psychix).
- Hiho updated half body portrait.
- Samara updated half body portrait.
- Hiho and Samara skills icons.
- Ability to equip and unequip your weapon with R.
- Play the game soundtrack from the gallery.
- Edit the characters relationship from the cheats.
- The scenes unlocked are now saved into the save files in addition to globally.
- A few more collectible pinups.

And as an update to the current running pole, Iski and Aya are trading blows something fierce! It could very well go either way by the end of this... if you have a favourite it would definitely be the time to go and throw your hat in the race!

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
I've seen this question get ignored several times already but i would really appreciate it if someone could help me find the key for the ornate door at the start of the game.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
I've seen this question get ignored several times already but i would really appreciate it if someone could help me find the key for the ornate door at the start of the game.
I can't remember the exact area... but it is in another room in a rubbish pile on the floor.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Drum roll please...

Katrina: 21.3333
Verona: 94.3333
Aya: 173
Iski: 180.333

Despite losing the popular vote, Iski managed to pull ahead by having fans with deeper pockets. Surprising, given she usually tends to empty them. Iski will be featured in the upcoming mini update before the big update which is planned for this summer! For all those who fought for Verona... looks like we lost this one guys and girls D: Hopefully, we'll be able to get her sooner than later!

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Drum roll please...

Katrina: 21.3333
Verona: 94.3333
Aya: 173
Iski: 180.333

View attachment 298732

Despite losing the popular vote, Iski managed to pull ahead by having fans with deeper pockets. Surprising, given she usually tends to empty them. Iski will be featured in the upcoming mini update before the big update which is planned for this summer! For all those who fought for Verona... looks like we lost this one guys and girls D: Hopefully, we'll be able to get her sooner than later!
Victory is ours!

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
my question might be stupid, but im always confused with the "text based" tag... is it only text based? review suggest it's not wich is good but im wondering..

Reactions: Valaska

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Well there is quite a bit of text though. Being inspired by tabletop RPGs, you'll have descriptions and narration in your text, as opposed to mainly dialogues like you'd have in a visual novel.

Reactions: rateezy and Valaska

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well there is quite a bit of text though. Being inspired by tabletop RPGs, you'll have descriptions and narration in your text, as opposed to mainly dialogues like you'd have in a visual novel.
If that's all that was required for text based, 40% of games on this site would be text based.

Reactions: tenaka88

Hecatonchire

Jan 5, 2018
Hi,
Playing patron build 10 and being stuck with Terry. When I speack to her, she always say that she can work with patrons yet.
I go outside the oasis and re-enter but same issue.
Am I missing something or may it be a bug ?
Thx for help.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hi,
Playing patron build 10 and being stuck with Terry. When I speack to her, she always say that she can work with patrons yet.
I go outside the oasis and re-enter but same issue.
Am I missing something or may it be a bug ?
Thx for help.
Humm that is quite odd, would you mind dropping into our discord? Or making sure you grabbed the patron build.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes