Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Well I deleted enough to easily fit it, but now? I don't think I care for it. This combat system is utter trash. I took a bet to kill these things, killed one after 5 minutes of the slowest animations ever and both it and our side doing very little damage to each other, then somehow lost the bet when I found here a minute later. This is not a very good first impression. At all. I don't even know how I lost this bet, I had killed one and she hadn't as far as I know.
Out of curiosity, did you read the text before you accepted the bet?

JG07

Jun 8, 2017
This is one of those games that I eagerly await. Right now it just seems like much too early of a build and I don't want to spoil the experience. The art and scenes are really good, far better than most of the lazy stuff you are likely to see these days. I'm willing to forgive a lot with that in mind, and a clunky battle system seems like a small price to pay. In any case, I'm sure things will improve in the future.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Congrats on the devs for getting out of that rut and starting to finally grow at the pace you deserve.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
vsJkuuW.png

Currently, a vote is open for all of our patrons! If you've a favourite you'd like to see with some content up next then go vote. Current numbers sit at;

1. Iski (51)
  2. Aya (44)
  3. Verona (30)
  4. Katrina (7)
We'll have more to chat about soon.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
And Aya has taken the lead 67-65, this is going to be a tough one.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
that scene was what made me like this game after all :D and i expected there was going to be more with her not so far yet uhh
Oh whew haha, I am really looking forward to expanding more on her. Gentle/Moderate femdom is a few and interesting theme to explore for me. I actually spoke with a girl I used to know back in the day who went into dominatrix as a side career and learned quite a bit about it.

I am hoping she hits a vote sometime soon-ish so the next scene can be done sooner than later.

Reactions: rateezy
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes