catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
Is there any way to get back at Lady Wolf later on? I understand the MC being weak in the beginning but I hope that later down the line you can reverse the roles. Not a fan of forced domination

Reactions: imgurrrr

uninon

Oct 13, 2017
nity really is what you make of it for the most part.
With respect, Unity not the "ideal engine", because when you making big games, you realize, larger game, heavier time for debug and optimization. At one point it takes too much time, and game becomes "Hellion".
P.S. You're SC backer? :)

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
With respect, Unity not the "ideal engine", because when you making big games, you realize, larger game, heavier time for debug and optimization. At one point it takes too much time, and game becomes "Hellion".
P.S. You're SC backer? :)
That's more on the heads of Hellion's dev team failing to know their own limits vs unity. Genshin Impact is a pretty complex and large world and there are some massive universe/world simulations being run on unity, risk of rain 2, satellite reign, etc. It's one of the most versatile engines out there but unfortunately... devs just bite off more than they can chew. With Unity's accessibility it makes it so more and more projects launch and flop in the engine giving it a little bit of an undeserved reputation imo. Unity is capable of a lot, haha.

Yeah! Though I am a bit of a unique case since I buy ships and sell them. Or used to at least, it's a lot harder to sell things as a smaller middle man these days with Kaine cornering the market in the grey market now. I've had a vanduul scythe, glaive, couple super hornies, 890jump, and many other all for LTI profit flips. SC has technically paid for itself several... tens of times more. I have a few ships laying around and might sell them all off later with only keeping the 325a. I think i have....

325a (ship I like)
Gladiator (Used to like until whiners got CIG to nerf it into shit)
M50 (Used to be one of the top 10 pilots before... whiners got CIG to nerf it into shit)
Mustang Omega
Mustang Alpha (only 6 months insurance but I got it for $20)
Avenger Titan (My buddy said he wanted to buy it but hasn't responded, it's the one with the prison cells.)

All these are LTI except the Mustangs, one came with the R9 290x I bought back in the day. But yeah I've made a good bit of change from Star Citizen, I paid an entire years tuition for university from Star Citizen profits and then had some money left over.

uninon

Oct 13, 2017
Yeah! Though I am a bit of a unique case since I buy ships and sell them.
Well, you know, quite a lot of the active citizens making profit selling ships from their buyback, or hangars :)
I have now Nautilus, Polaris, Carrack, Sabre Comet, Corsair, Retaliator, and F8C everything LTI of course. PM me your handle please, so we can play together someday :)

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
Would it be possible to get a screenshot of what the gallery page looks like for patrons?

Disclaimer: I won't be able to buy a subscription because I am a poverty stricken asshole so please don't bother yourself too much about this.

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Would it be possible to get a screenshot of what the gallery page looks like for patrons?

Disclaimer: I won't be able to buy a subscription because I am a poverty stricken asshole so please don't bother yourself too much about this.
you should just be able to use the gallery codes here

imgurrrr

Oct 16, 2020
That's more on the heads of Hellion's dev team failing to know their own limits vs unity. Genshin Impact is a pretty complex and large world and there are some massive universe/world simulations being run on unity, risk of rain 2, satellite reign, etc. It's one of the most versatile engines out there but unfortunately... devs just bite off more than they can chew. With Unity's accessibility it makes it so more and more projects launch and flop in the engine giving it a little bit of an undeserved reputation imo. Unity is capable of a lot, haha.

Yeah! Though I am a bit of a unique case since I buy ships and sell them. Or used to at least, it's a lot harder to sell things as a smaller middle man these days with Kaine cornering the market in the grey market now. I've had a vanduul scythe, glaive, couple super hornies, 890jump, and many other all for LTI profit flips. SC has technically paid for itself several... tens of times more. I have a few ships laying around and might sell them all off later with only keeping the 325a. I think i have....

325a (ship I like)
Gladiator (Used to like until whiners got CIG to nerf it into shit)
M50 (Used to be one of the top 10 pilots before... whiners got CIG to nerf it into shit)
Mustang Omega
Mustang Alpha (only 6 months insurance but I got it for $20)
Avenger Titan (My buddy said he wanted to buy it but hasn't responded, it's the one with the prison cells.)

All these are LTI except the Mustangs, one came with the R9 290x I bought back in the day. But yeah I've made a good bit of change from Star Citizen, I paid an entire years tuition for university from Star Citizen profits and then had some money left over.
Agree with him on this one, the team seems to know what they're doing.

Keep updating the game ✌

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

c00lb3ans

Aug 21, 2018
you should just be able to use the gallery codes here
First of all, thank you for diligently updating the codes there.

I meant that some scenes remain locked regardless of whether you use use codes or not. They are unlocked only if you link your Patreon account to the game.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes