catalyst44

Nov 8, 2019
Hmm. I like this game. I wonder if there'll be the possibility for well... better pacing? The Scyle scene was ok, in terms of build up. But samara just banging you over helping with that monster and the snake lady just for finding her amulet?

Maybe in the future relations will get better development and maybe monogamous routes? No offense.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I am completely lost as far as the combat goes...
We plan to do a combat overall relatively soon. You can just skip fights if you don't like it until then.

Hmm. I like this game. I wonder if there'll be the possibility for well... better pacing? The Scyle scene was ok, in terms of build up. But samara just banging you over helping with that monster and the snake lady just for finding her amulet?

Maybe in the future relations will get better development and maybe monogamous routes? No offense.
Samara and Hiho were the first and second scenes / quests we did, and I think we improved a lot since then, especially with the recent scenes. Samara already has another scene as well as a big quest, and Hiho will get an update in the build after the next one.

Reactions: more2Dfantasygames

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
I meant that some scenes remain locked regardless of whether you use use codes or not. They are unlocked only if you link your Patreon account to the game.
ah, I see, well if you can post a minimized screenshot of what scenes are missing for you I can upload them with spoiler tags

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone know why I am not able to patreon content? I am supposed to copy the dll in the folder "PriceForFreedom_16_1_Windows \ PriceForFreedom_Data \ Managed" but it does not exist, also I have the crack for 15.0, I don't know how

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Does anyone know why I am not able to patreon content? I am supposed to copy the dll in the folder "PriceForFreedom_16_1_Windows \ PriceForFreedom_Data \ Managed" but it does not exist, also I have the crack for 15.0, I don't know how
the crack is for V15 not V16, it only works on the right version

Reactions: Paarl
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes