Silva-Boi

Jun 12, 2020
how do you input the gallery codes? i go to unlock all, but in the code for the version im on, press enter, nothin happens

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Does anyone know if it's possible to load an old version save on this version? Last I played for few builds and stopped on v 15 for a while. Loading save files from prev versions worked before so I'm curious

Last edited:

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
Does anyone know if it's possible to load an old version save on this version? Last I played for few builds and stopped on v 15 for a while. Loading save files from prev versions worked before so I'm curious
it should work just fine, there wouldn't be any errors preventing you from continuing using older saves.

So there's a sex volume slider in the game but to me nothing besides the bgm was there, is it not implemented yet or am I doing something wrong?
Yeah, no voices or sex noises in the game yet, so gotta play along until that arrives,
Imagine how good it'd sound, they already spent so much work on texts, maybe they'd do the same to sounds ?

Reactions: jesusjackct

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
it should work just fine, there wouldn't be any errors preventing you from continuing using older saves.
I know it should, that's what making me confused! I can see old saves on older version (15) but on version 18.1 I see only new saves which as I assume were a part of the current build.

Reactions: UNNI_FIED

fondleless

Nov 25, 2019
The writing in this game is beyond bad. It is like someone with limited vocabulary wrote this and sometimes he googled synonyms to use but they are used very wrong. Also I don't understand how the text as it is now, is even remotely close to readable. It's a pain the ass to play this game on a wide monitor the text stretches to oblivion.

jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
The writing in this game is beyond bad. It is like someone with limited vocabulary wrote this and sometimes he googled synonyms to use but they are used very wrong. Also I don't understand how the text as it is now, is even remotely close to readable. It's a pain the ass to play this game on a wide monitor the text stretches to oblivion.
The texts seem fairly easy to read no matter the screen resolution, and I don't think you know how long it takes them to compose the scripts, they didn't just google it :(.

Although it is a bit wordy or confusing to read at times, plenty of people do agree on how well prepared the script is. The devs like to do the writing, and i mean a lot of writing, and that's just their way.

Reactions: GottaRun
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes