Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there a changelog for 18.2?

Edit: Found it here:

---

This one fixes a bunch of smaller bugs with some quests, as well as typos thanks to nice folks from our discord. (...)

Hiho first scene is reachable again in the public build (...).

And our friends from Thailand wont be stuck in the loading screen anymore (hopefully).

Last edited:
Reactions: zlatko ward

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Decided to read the comic to get an idea for the setting, almost immediately 6 or so pages are "purged." Yeah not the best first impression since I then have no idea what's going on.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Decided to read the comic to get an idea for the setting, almost immediately 6 or so pages are "purged." Yeah not the best first impression since I then have no idea what's going on.
Yeah, I'm guessing you mean the rape scene with Lady Wolf. That was Patreon cracking down, I think the creators said you can bypass it with 'Right Click -> View image', or something like that add .jpg to the url.

Speaking of, her scene in the game is so good, that music really shaped my perception of the character in a cool way. Have a way classier image now, barbarism aside.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Love the game. It's good enough to play even without the H-Content. The 18+ stuff is a nice big pile of whipped cream whipped cherry on top though.

I would donate to support if you guys had another way to do so other than Patreon, because fuck Patreon. Oh, found the Subscibestar on your website. That probably should be added to the OP.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes