jesusjackct

May 3, 2020
I don't have the money to be a backer for this, nor do I know wether the devs are gonna see this message but this game is really something impressive. I wish they finish this one someday.
It really is, and everything is going well, game is receiving a super decent amount of visits.

babesz12

Jul 28, 2018
Hi so i'm playing first time and seen the walkthrough but i can't find the ceremony gate key could you guys help me please?

Ashish2903

Jul 1, 2020
Missing patreon codes for whatever version you are on including outdated versions because why not
(I will edit this as new codes are added)

V1-3: Hiho
V4-6: Dee
V7-9: puppy
V10-11: code
V12: what
V13: krikri
V14: babylon
V15: weee
V16: 16
V17: 71
Any idea whats the code for 18?

Aug 29, 2020
come across two bugs, shamaras quest cannot be furthered after she leaves the note about her taking money. Even following the walthrough, none of the dialouge triggers. The next bug is related to pilgrims path, after hiho was alone in the corner i talked to her directly instead of the merchant which broke the quest for some reason as she has never been alone since effectively breaking the quests progress.

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
come across two bugs, shamaras quest cannot be furthered after she leaves the note about her taking money. Even following the walthrough, none of the dialouge triggers. The next bug is related to pilgrims path, after hiho was alone in the corner i talked to her directly instead of the merchant which broke the quest for some reason as she has never been alone since effectively breaking the quests progress.
Could you send me the zip of your saves folder (everything): C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer\PriceForFreedom

Hi so i'm playing first time and seen the walkthrough but i can't find the ceremony gate key could you guys help me please?
The door in front of the huge stone face.

I got stuck in this screen like 1 hour now what should i do please.
Could you zip and send me this folder: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer\PriceForFreedom

kummungkun

May 13, 2020
Could you send me the zip of your saves folder (everything): C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer\PriceForFreedom

The door in front of the huge stone face.

Could you zip and send me this folder: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer\PriceForFreedom

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
It's a system localization issue, I assume you are from Thaïlande or another place with a different calendar. You can solve this by changing your system to english, or wait for our next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: CHlRO

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
So... I've been eyeing this game for some time now. Can anyone say how "complete" it is? I know it isn't just yet, but I'm wondering - is it like "Behind the Dune" where the game is pretty much solid already and each update is like adding a bit more fan-service, or is it more like getting to a solid ending is still ways to come?

kummungkun

May 13, 2020
It's a system localization issue, I assume you are from Thaïlande or another place with a different calendar. You can solve this by changing your system to english, or wait for our next update.
YES! it works
Thank you very much i love you <3<3

shaycormac2

Apr 9, 2021
So there's a sex volume slider in the game but to me nothing besides the bgm was there, is it not implemented yet or am I doing something wrong?

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes