cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I have no clue why Unity hates me. Crashes a lot and last crash made my monitor go into sleep mode and made me reboot computer.

Jonasson

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone have a crash issue?
I'm on build 17, Win 64, recently I can't move on, anytime map switching the game will crash immediately.
No error message, the game just closes itself.

Does anyone know why this happens?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Does anyone have a crash issue?
I'm on build 17, Win 64, recently I can't move on, anytime map switching the game will crash immediately.
No error message, the game just closes itself.

Does anyone know why this happens?
Could you zip and send me this folder: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer\PriceForFreedom

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
You guys do holiday related events and updates ? There's gotta be discount for slave purchasing at some time in the year, right ?

Reactions: T. James

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
You guys do holiday related events and updates ? There's gotta be discount for slave purchasing at some time in the year, right ?
Arbuz doesn't like seasonal holiday event thingies for some reason, so we haven't done anything yet. Christmas wouldn't really exist in our setting but we will have a few similar holidays, I wrote some Ohmish holidays into one of the wiki entries. They have a holiday to celebrate the end of the Dying March, a winter festival, and a holiday for when children graduate from military training which spans the entire subcontinent.

Mourner

Oct 23, 2020
Arbuz doesn't like seasonal holiday event thingies for some reason, so we haven't done anything yet. Christmas wouldn't really exist in our setting but we will have a few similar holidays, I wrote some Ohmish holidays into one of the wiki entries. They have a holiday to celebrate the end of the Dying March, a winter festival, and a holiday for when children graduate from military training which spans the entire subcontinent.
Not a holiday geek ? Adding minigames that celebrate special events might be worth it

Plate225

May 29, 2020
does someone have any other download link aside from the other download links since it would take 6 hours in all of them and mega the fastest one only lets me download 3gb a day. maybe a magnet link? or a compressed version?

Reactions: The goose

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Not a holiday geek ? Adding minigames that celebrate special events might be worth it
In world events would be cool, a festival or something would be fun to have in the game at some point but I'm not sure if we'll have the free time to do it... it's typically more of an online game thing to have festivals and events! Though I've noticed a few VN's doing it like Knightly Passions by Feyada so hm. We'll think about it.

Reactions: The goose

GottaRun

Sep 18, 2020
hmm, it's been rather quite
can you release updates more often so that more people can visit the thread ?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Suppose if you keep updating regularly, the game can appear more times in the Latest Update section, ya know ?
For sure, but usually, we are more concerned with pushing good-sized content updates to our community on SS and Patreon, ones they'll really enjoy... we could do more rapid, smaller sized pushes bit by bit but I think that would maybe frustrate people when they burn through each update too quickly. That would likely end up hurting us in the long-run so gaming trending like that would be a bad move.

But something neat, a guy is doing a playthrough of our game on youtube!

Shank-Zupie

Oct 14, 2020
For sure, but usually, we are more concerned with pushing good-sized content updates to our community on SS and Patreon, ones they'll really enjoy... we could do more rapid, smaller sized pushes bit by bit but I think that would maybe frustrate people when they burn through each update too quickly. That would likely end up hurting us in the long-run so gaming trending like that would be a bad move.
Yeah I get it, I know some games that updates every week and it's kinda annoying tbh, sometimes those large amount of different versions don't work stably with the game system.
But it gets the game lot more visits. :]

But something neat, a guy is doing a playthrough of our game on youtube!

And congrats, more youtube reviews everyday !

Jonasson

Oct 6, 2020
Could you zip and send me this folder: C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\LocalLow\TeamDeadDeer\PriceForFreedom
I think I find a way around it, just let you know. It seems when the game reached a certain number of the saving file (because the game creates new saving files every time), it will start crush. Reflected in every time game switch a map. In the main time, I'm unable to make any modifications (such as saving game or deleting old saving files).
BUT, if I log out of my windows account, as log back in, I will be able to delete the old saving files. Since then, before the saving file reached that number again, I can play it with no problem.
Let me know if it helps, or you still need me to upload some files for you.

You guys are doing very fine work.

Reactions: GottaRun

descil

Oct 21, 2019
Is this game vanilla or what? Is there any harem, monster, rape, ntr, anything like that? The art is very good but I'm getting mixed signals.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Is this game vanilla or what? Is there any harem, monster, rape, ntr, anything like that? The art is very good but I'm getting mixed signals.
Not a dev and not exactly a big participant in the community, but you probably won't be seeing rape after Patreon cracked down on a rape scene in the web comic.

I hadn't really thought about it, but I guess the sex scenes are pretty vanilla despite largely being monster girls of various types. That being said, those scenes are pretty fantastic, and the combat system is, like, an actual combat system (that you don't have to engage with if you don't want to). So even if it doesn't seem like your fancy, I still recommend giving it a shot, it's pretty different from most games on this site. More akin to Battle Brothers and Divinity: Original Sin and Pillar of Eternity than, say, anything RPGM.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes