ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
We need the Patreon ver / code 71 does'nt unlock all of gallery.
71 is the patreon code, it doesn't unlock everything unless you login via patreon, the devs set it up this way on purpose.
For public users the code will just auto-unlock the public content, if you want the rest you need to wait for a crack

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
71 is the patreon code, it doesn't unlock everything unless you login via patreon, the devs set it up this way on purpose.
For public users the code will just auto-unlock the public content, if you want the rest you need to wait for a crack
someone posted the crack like a page or 2 ago

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
The game is doing great so far, up to more than 1M visits !
View attachment 979277

Where are the signatures, has anyone made it ? We need to promote this game !
Huh... I'll be darned. Neat. But yeah no one has made fan sigs or such for our project, I always thought we were super low-key here.

Build17.jpg

Changelog:

• [Patreon] Moira scene with 2 animated CG and 2 still shots.
  • [Patreon] Main quest part 2.
  • 3 pinups to find.
  • 1 new soundtrack.
  • 5 books collectibles.
  • 4 new animated sprites: Corpse trader, 3 captive girls.
  • Bandit Fort 6 locations.
  • Increase characters running speed.
This update brings in the alternative path for resolving the second Main Story Quest we've added in. This is the second part of the quest, which isn't quite done just yet. We've cut out a special boss fight which was planned for the end of the quest with a destructible environment, special abilities, and a whole bunch of little nifty things! But we are holding off to finalize this fight until our combat-rework patch and have added a placeholder boss fight.

This quest will also have a much more overt choice that won't just pay off in the future. The end rewards of this quest depend whether you hand the fort over to Kaldea or Atlathka. Moira of Alenai. Hint hint
;)
. The Alenai scene has appropriately been moved to after the quest and as always we have provided a save named Build 17 which takes you to the content of this patch. Again... hint hint!

In the future

Our immediate plans are to expand Hiho's content and add her next companion quest... not only that but Moira will have revisit scenes! With all-new options and dialogue. I will try and do my best to add in more revisit scenes if time permits, I would eventually like to mirror Aurelia and the way every scene plays out shorter but differently when you revisit them. Try the game out if you haven't! We'd love to hear feedback.

Sep 24, 2020
Huh... I'll be darned. Neat. But yeah no one has made fan sigs or such for our project, I always thought we were super low-key here.
View attachment 979285
In the future
Our immediate plans are to expand Hiho's content and add her next companion quest... not only that but Moira will have revisit scenes! With all-new options and dialogue. I will try and do my best to add in more revisit scenes if time permits, I would eventually like to mirror Aurelia and the way every scene plays out shorter but differently when you revisit them. Try the game out if you haven't! We'd love to hear feedback.
Thanks for the update, and I've been waiting for more of Hiho, and maybe more female of the Naga kind, perhaps ?

And you should value your work more :cool:, having 1.2 mil reviews is pretty impressive for any game on this site

Jun 24, 2017
Holy fucking shit I spent 3h on hard on the quest where you need to get that girls amulet. Fighting the guys and I guess the fight is unwinnable. I was level 11 and solo cleared the 1st wave of enemies only to get a second. I spent hours on the second wave and finally managed to beat it. Then a third wave spawned. At this point I was like yep this is just unwinnable they are going to spawn wave after wave. Very disappointing.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
Holy fucking shit I spent 3h on hard on the quest where you need to get that girls amulet. Fighting the guys and I guess the fight is unwinnable. I was level 11 and solo cleared the 1st wave of enemies only to get a second. I spent hours on the second wave and finally managed to beat it. Then a third wave spawned. At this point I was like yep this is just unwinnable they are going to spawn wave after wave. Very disappointing.
For starters you can make different choices and if you still want to kill them you just need to take more teammates with you.

Reactions: Valaska

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Yeah you can't win that fight, because attacking the thieves guild HQ isn't a great idea. That's why there is no skip combat button on this one. Also the combat system is being reworked at the moment, so don't expect it to be well balanced just yet.

Is there still hope for a female protagonist?
No that's out of question now, but we have other plans related to that...

Alenai suggested MC can collect those insignias from the deserters before killing them, can someone tell me how do I collect them?
The insignias aren't in the game yet.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the update, and I've been waiting for more of Hiho, and maybe more female of the Naga kind, perhaps ?

And you should value your work more :cool:, having 1.2 mil reviews is pretty impressive for any game on this site
Haha yeah it is pretty cool seeing the visit number, we've had really low engagement compared to other projects that have been on the board for much shorter so I honestly didn't think our visitation was that high. But yeah we really do enjoy what we've made so far, despite the fact we have some very big things left to do.

Combat revision, side content (CYOA, Fishing, possibly others), and a few other things to come yet. But in general, we are pretty proud of what we've made. But yeah the surprise just comes from how little engagement we get here measured against other projects.

I hope this great game released in apk too...
We will need to approach that at the end of development. We'll need to tackle how to approach the GUI and hardware considerations. Also, every single android update will fuck any release and typically break a deluge of things and we just can't keep up with that update cycle for APK yet.

Yeah you've managed to upset an organization with a couple hundred people in its ranks in their home so... they're not gonna stop coming.

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah you can't win that fight, because attacking the thieves guild HQ isn't a great idea. That's why there is no skip combat button on this one. Also the combat system is being reworked at the moment, so don't expect it to be well balanced just yet.
Yeah about balance I found a busted build. You basically spec full damage into slash. Then get adrenaline passive and two defensive skills parry and last stand. How I got to the third wave solo on hard was I went to the edge of the map where there was only two blocks in front of me that enemy can attack from. Attack with slash, half their hp gone turn doesn't end activate parry. Take the half hp enemy out next round activate parry. Repeat. Adrenaline will heal you every time you get a strength token so I never really had to heal the only annoying thing is if they get a bleed on you. By the end of wave 1 I had 50 strength tokens. Wave 2 I can get up to 100 strength tokens and I think I only needed like 60 strength tokens to 1 shot.

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Yeah about balance I found a busted build. You basically spec full damage into slash. Then get adrenaline passive and two defensive skills parry and last stand. How I got to the third wave solo on hard was I went to the edge of the map where there was only two blocks in front of me that enemy can attack from. Attack with slash, half their hp gone turn doesn't end activate parry. Take the half hp enemy out next round activate parry. Repeat. Adrenaline will heal you every time you get a strength token so I never really had to heal the only annoying thing is if they get a bleed on you. By the end of wave 1 I had 50 strength tokens. Wave 2 I can get up to 100 strength tokens and I think I only needed like 60 strength tokens to 1 shot.
Haha that's clever as hell, nicely done.

We'll be redoing our combat system completely soon to make it a bit more intuitive and flow nicer. We'll definitely need to put reasonable caps that are still powerful on skills that build like that in the future. One of my biggest wishes is to make combat feel impactful and have a lot going on in it.

WhatTheHekc

May 22, 2020
Combat revision, side content (CYOA, Fishing, possibly others), and a few other things to come yet. But in general, we are pretty proud of what we've made. But yeah the surprise just comes from how little engagement we get here measured against other projects.
Fishing? Fuck yea. IDK why but every game that has fishing just become more enjoyable, Stardew and Yakuza 3 (yikes) to name 2 off the top of my head. Really interested to see other possiblities though I have one question...what does CYOA mean?

Valaska

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Fishing? Fuck yea. IDK why but every game that has fishing just become more enjoyable, Stardew and Yakuza 3 (yikes) to name 2 off the top of my head. Really interested to see other possiblities though I have one question...what does CYOA mean?
It is one of the things I have pushed for the most, Yoko Taro said EVERY RPG (well he said JRPG... but eh) needs a fishing minigame. CYOA is Choose Your Own Adventure, gonna do something experimental with for our game as a bit of side content. Something I haven't seen outside of... well, dedicated CYOA's lol.

Reactions: tuviejalamugrienta
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes