PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
How do you "find" the bandit hideout above the fishing camp? There's one building at the top of the cliffs and nothing happens. You don't get the "door" pic to click on like you do for the Inn.

Hope there will be more interiors to go into in the city. Kind of boring right now with only 3 locations that I found so far.

Reactions: Morasaky

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
How do you "find" the bandit hideout above the fishing camp? There's one building at the top of the cliffs and nothing happens. You don't get the "door" pic to click on like you do for the Inn.

Hope there will be more interiors to go into in the city. Kind of boring right now with only 3 locations that I found so far.
Check the if you are lost, the cliff house is .

PhoenixRage23 said:
Played this quite awhile and thought I would try it again not playing it for quite a few months. Still way too much text to go through. The animations are ok, but a lot of the text doesn't match up with the scene it's describing. It's a shame you can't have sex more than one time with the Elf from the Inn and Hiho from the temple. With a lot more events, more locations to travel too, less text, and more h-scenes this game could be really great.
About your review, you'll be happy to hear that Samara (the inn elf) has a second scene, and Hiho is getting a new one next update. Also there is around 70 different locations so far.
It's fair to say there is a lot of text, and I understand it's not for everyone. Hopefully the other aspects of the game are still enjoyable.

gyuyugy.png

Shank-Zupie

Oct 14, 2020
About your review, you'll be happy to hear that Samara (the inn elf) has a second scene, and Hiho is getting a new one next update. Also there is around 70 different locations so far.
It's fair to say there is a lot of text, and I understand it's not for everyone. Hopefully the other aspects of the game are still enjoyable.
Wow, i'm waiting for more.
A handful of text suits this game in a way, pretty hard to imagine playing through the story with very little naration.
Do the people of the game celebrate special occasions like new year's eve ?

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I usually go for the bodies or the legs for good damage, choosing heads can work for one battle but sometimes not others, maybe it's a bug ?
Yeah sounds like a bug. We are doing a combat update for next build, so hopefully things will be better then.

Reactions: Shank-Zupie

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Haha I'm just teasing! Critique is more than welcome and I know that it misses the mark in a bunch of ways currently. I really want to sit down and do a two-pass run through, I really do. I have on a couple of sections and quests of the game and thankfully those sections have come off well without anyone noticing much beyond a few accidental replaced words.

If it was "phased" instead of "fazed" that likely was me and it's... weird. I know the two words clearly haha, but when you get to typing fast to hit a deadline sometimes you just randomly completely write the other word. It's harder to catch than actual typos and for some reason Grammarly/ProWritingAid/Hemmingway completely miss it! You'll see me do it in normal typing on discord etc as well. Weird habit of mine.

For sure! We had a proofreader for a bit for typos and wonky wordage for a bit. The old Samara stuff and a few of the old quests are the roughest, the ones where we all were crunching 20 hours a day to get builds out ASAP.

Verona or Scylla? Yes, and yes in either case. If it's Scylla then A LOT of content like just a deluge of it is coming. She happens to be one of my personal 3 favourite characters by the by! I'd love to see where Scylla's story evolves past this game if she survives the events at the end of the game.
Is Acylla the snake? if so, can she die please? I only care for the kitchen winch Verona.

Mar 26, 2020
Alenai suggested MC can collect those insignias from the deserters before killing them, can someone tell me how do I collect them? Also, there was a twitter post that said the story about lady Raith was expanded for the latest build, I don't know If I have missed it but where is she referenced again?

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Alenai suggested MC can collect those insignias from the deserters before killing them, can someone tell me how do I collect them? Also, there was a twitter post that said the story about lady Raith was expanded for the latest build, I don't know If I have missed it but where is she referenced again?
There's a portrait of her in the senate hall;

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes