Tuhaar Baap

Dec 18, 2020
Heh, turns out dll was useless for real. The patch works for the update which was released on their patreon page, which was released the day before it was here. Dev might have changed or added or removed some lines of codes, before releasing here. I will cook a patch for the one which is released here, if you might wait

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019
Do you have to start a new game on each version or is there a way to transfer saves?

Also one more thing, what items are just sale junk and what others might be potential quest items? I am a hoarder type in rpgs and the limited inventory is proving difficult to manage even with full packmule, and i always end up keeping items that may have no use except for selling, like the Oil or the pygmy tonic or the tall order book, even tho you CAN sell them, it does not specify in the item description (like the gems and jewelry) something like "hey dumbass these are for selling only, don't keep them"

Last edited:
Reactions: Morasaky

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Whoa, I started reading it when I found this game when it last updated. So that's, like, what? Three or so months ago? And the chapters were still there at the time, so what happened?

For those who don't know, starting at chapter 19 of (check it out, it's good stuff) there's a *cough* non-consensual scene, but now those chapters are covered with the message "Unfortunatly we were asked by a third party site we depend on to purge this sensitive content from our site."

That's a pity, and I don't even know what site that could be. Are any of the devs here, and is this something they could answer? I imagine it would be questionable practice, wouldn't want to inspire a witch hunt of some sort.

Man, this really sucks though, I feel dark shit like this is a big part of the atmosphere, and won't this limit their creative vision in the future?

panda.dawa

Oct 12, 2019
Whoa, I started reading it when I found this game when it last updated. So that's, like, what? Three or so months ago? And the chapters were still there at the time, so what happened?

For those who don't know, starting at chapter 19 of (check it out, it's good stuff) there's a *cough* non-consensual scene, but now those chapters are covered with the message "Unfortunatly we were asked by a third party site we depend on to purge this sensitive content from our site."

That's a pity, and I don't even know what site that could be. Are any of the devs here, and is this something they could answer? I imagine it would be questionable practice, wouldn't want to inspire a witch hunt of some sort.

Man, this really sucks though, I feel dark shit like this is a big part of the atmosphere, and won't this limit their creative vision in the future?
just add a .jpg to the url

Reactions: kurosx

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
It's funny because they can delete the post or put up a notice but they don't.
no they cant, the devs have claimed the thread as is allowed by the site moderators but as far as i know they cant delete the thread or remove any files or posts, only update game files and whatnot, correct me if im wrong.

However, even if they could delete the whole thread, it would be made again and the devs wouldn't be allowed to claim it again, this is a pirate site

Reactions: Liam Xster

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
They have some excellent lesbian scene making skills. I am not interested in self insert games. I hope one day they make a Yuri game. I would pay for it

Reactions: nikolasimic

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
It's been done. King's Bounty did it decades ago.
Arbuz I think played that one, or it was a different game that did the same thing as a joke.

one of the few games that i actually respect as a game rather than a lewd image dispenser. It kinda fills the slot of a crpg with sexual themes and it works surprisingly well. unfortunately because of the good impression its left on me i dont really want to dig into it until its finished. So I havent played much but what i have played shows a lot of promise and i look forward to an official release.
Thanks so much, stuff like this is really inspiring and motivating to keep going on. We hope to keep improving the whole thing as we go and really live up to people's expectations. I really want to make a huge push for marketing and advertising once we re-do our combat system to be tighter and get it working where we'd like.

Haha Good read,without being sacastic this was a good story.

Playing the patreon version right now (pledged) and I do see the none of the girls cares if you blast your seed inside them or not.

I do see you guys have put a lot of thoughts into this via lore and being
thorough about it. I pretty must have to concede. Will be mind-numbingly stupid of me to continue lol.

You may have won this battle but the war ain't over until the end game. LOL
Haha thank ya! There's a couple scenes where a girl will mention if she's safe or not, Nailah does if I recall. If not then i forgot to write that in there and I'm going to re-do her scene a bit, and I also want to make a revisit alternative scene for her.

Do you have to start a new game on each version or is there a way to transfer saves?

Also one more thing, what items are just sale junk and what others might be potential quest items? I am a hoarder type in rpgs and the limited inventory is proving difficult to manage even with full packmule, and i always end up keeping items that may have no use except for selling, like the Oil or the pygmy tonic or the tall order book, even tho you CAN sell them, it does not specify in the item description (like the gems and jewelry) something like "hey dumbass these are for selling only, don't keep them"
The saves will transfer over cleanly from now on, but there are also freak incidents between versions that might mess up, or if we patch out a big bug, might cause some conflicts. In general though from this point on saves SHOULD transfer fine.

Ummm... we'll have to make something to delineate the two from each other. But you can drop your items on the ground and they'll stay there forever... for now. Might make it so they get stolen in a public place and stick around the inn permanently. Most likely I'm going to tell Arbuz to draw an outline for the quest items that is different or maybe some sort of discolouration to the cell itself.

Just discovered there is a comic related to this game. Anywhere we can read it without a bunch of censored pages?:unsure:
As that other dev (hey there @CyberScherzo ! Welcome to our thread! Very cute dragon girl, loved the BJ animation test!) later in the post patreon eyebrow waggled at us and we blurred the pages out in response. I believe someone on E-hentai uploaded the comic completely but not sure.

CyberScherzo nailed it on the head, the game isn't as dark but we aren't altering anything we'v eplanned. If need be we will lean fully over to the subscribestar platform if forced to by Patreon, we would rather keep our creative integrity over breaking.

They have some excellent lesbian scene making skills. I am not interested in self insert games. I hope one day they make a Yuri game. I would pay for it
Haha for sure, we will have a few girl on girl things through the game to but I do have to object! Redic isn't really a self insert, think of him sort of like a Geralt or Shepard character. You are essentially guiding a per-established character with their own history which gets explored through our game as companions ask you to open up more and more.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes