Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
i see a few people talking about 17.0 crack and a 16.0 crack that doesnt exist,
there likely wont be a 17.0 crack unless someone shows up to do it, there wasnt one for 16.0 or any later versions
the last crack was for 15.0 (and no the 15.0 crack doesnt work for the new versions)
Exactly, since for this game there is no longer the possibility of a crack, due to the change in 0.16, so, as far as the public content will go (since this game from what I understand, it will be plans to sell when it is complete, so obviously, there will be a closing point between the free and the paid).

Except, of course, that a genius appears who manages to create a new version of crack, although of course ... only until it is eliminated again, a shame that at this point there will no longer be or will be people who upload videos to websites like Hub o -videos, given the rule change last month.

Valaska

[PFF: Avarice Dev]
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Exactly, since for this game there is no longer the possibility of a crack, due to the change in 0.16, so, as far as the public content will go (since this game from what I understand, it will be plans to sell when it is complete, so obviously, there will be a closing point between the free and the paid).

Except, of course, that a genius appears who manages to create a new version of crack, although of course ... only until it is eliminated again, a shame that at this point there will no longer be or will be people who upload videos to websites like Hub o -videos, given the rule change last month.
We do plan on closing it eventually before steam (and potentially other platforms) launch, but people who back will get access to the steam version. I forget the minimum for it, but yeah we'll be sure to treat our backers with respect.

Reactions: Drunkmilkman

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
There are a myriad of contraceptives used locally in Kaldea to varying degrees of success. Pessaries are some of the best and typically made from either silver or plate gold other polished materials (polished lacquered ivory, kiln blasted ceramics) but these fancy devices are usually limited to very well off women/wives. The Velvet Oasis for instance uses gold plated (as it's considered a "clean' metal by Esther) or polished and treated ivory for some of the girls who dislike the feel of metal. But they also use an oral contraceptive too, or a vaginal wash or Queen Anne's lace, Nailah makes a tea of Queen Anne's lace with the seeds left in it for the girls, something she learned in her homeland.

Rutin is something that is purchased from traders and taken before/after unprotected sex, ginger root is taken (or extracts of) to begin menstruation forcefully, Thistle is thought to actually create sterility. And a few EXTREMELY wealthy women will use silphium tea... but this is so expensive that even the velvet oasis only use it if they feel the man is particularly "productive." For instance, Zahra are known for extreme virility but the vast majority of races don't need to worry about that... just some sub-breeds of Aeyl do. Terri and Katie for instance lol.

Poor people will use natural pessaries like the caps from orange/lemon/pomegranate but these are very much not that effective. Condoms made from ileum lining of animals are pretty cheap and reasonably effective... they can even be washed and re-used. Artemisia or rue, and vinegar vaginal washes/douches are used after sex by poorer women but these as you can imagine cause irritation. Some of the cheap whore houses in Kaldea will use this method... especially if they don't particularly care for the comfort of their women. NOT, the Velvet Oasis.

There are also extremely ineffective (Ie, stupid) birth control measures like praying to gods or other wacky ineffective rituals. Smoking of certain herbs and such, cure-all tinctures and tonics sold by snake-oil salesmen. Women do a lot to duck the ever-persistent villain of motherhood.

View attachment 971579

As for Redic and uhhh some of the girls around the city... after the events of the game you can pretty much guaran-freakin-tee Redic has sired a kid or two canonically. He's too active not to have. But I don't imagine any of them would be with the companions through the events of the game itself. I can't confirm or deny about after events. Each of the girls can and should be assumed to be actively taking, utilizing, or will use some form of contraceptive on their own account.

With women serving in the Ohmish military (and Einadian) alongside men, our setting has more prevalent use of birth control. These methods were actually used across ancient Greece etc, but fell out of favour in the middle ages because... well. Jesus didn't like the sex.

But several methods of extreme effectiveness were born from the Ohmish military. MOST advanced medical understanding of the world comes from the Ohmish military and their constant wars of conquest, including a rudimentary understanding of epidemiology. To deal with menstruation female soldiers take anti-spasmodic and peppermint oil is actually a SUPER fucking major deal with them.

Peppermint oil is actually like downright goddamned sacred to the Ohmish people. The oils they use to clean and treat their blades has peppermint extract in them as well. This is actually meant to be a numbing agent shown as a sign of respect for their foes in combat... conversely if they don't like their enemy they are known to piss on their swords as a sign of disrespect but that's pretty rare lol.

So yeah. We have an anal scene in the latest update, the best contraceptive. Also a facial. A HUGE, facial. On a dark elf.

Fite me.
Hot damn! And that wall of text is only a minuscule part of what you guys have worked on. Color me 90 shades of impressed. Reading this transported me to your world for a minute and it was awesome! Keep up the great work!

P.S.:

"Also a facial. A HUGE, facial. On a dark elf."

^Say no more, fam, I'm in!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
one of the few games that i actually respect as a game rather than a lewd image dispenser. It kinda fills the slot of a crpg with sexual themes and it works surprisingly well. unfortunately because of the good impression its left on me i dont really want to dig into it until its finished. So I havent played much but what i have played shows a lot of promise and i look forward to an official release.

• Red Heart

Morasaky

Mar 29, 2020
I get that, but without Patreon we wouldn't be able to make this game at all. So we're really fortunate there's a bunch of people helping us push this project to the end goal.
i know that u need money to make the game and i fully understand that. but i have a limited amount of income every month and thats why i cant support games on Patreon. i will gladly buy the game on steam when it comes out thats how i support games normally

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
There are a myriad of contraceptives used locally in Kaldea to varying degrees of success. Pessaries are some of the best and typically made from either silver or plate gold other polished materials (polished lacquered ivory, kiln blasted ceramics) but these fancy devices are usually limited to very well off women/wives. The Velvet Oasis for instance uses gold plated (as it's considered a "clean' metal by Esther) or polished and treated ivory for some of the girls who dislike the feel of metal. But they also use an oral contraceptive too, or a vaginal wash or Queen Anne's lace, Nailah makes a tea of Queen Anne's lace with the seeds left in it for the girls, something she learned in her homeland.

Rutin is something that is purchased from traders and taken before/after unprotected sex, ginger root is taken (or extracts of) to begin menstruation forcefully, Thistle is thought to actually create sterility. And a few EXTREMELY wealthy women will use silphium tea... but this is so expensive that even the velvet oasis only use it if they feel the man is particularly "productive." For instance, Zahra are known for extreme virility but the vast majority of races don't need to worry about that... just some sub-breeds of Aeyl do. Terri and Katie for instance lol.

Poor people will use natural pessaries like the caps from orange/lemon/pomegranate but these are very much not that effective. Condoms made from ileum lining of animals are pretty cheap and reasonably effective... they can even be washed and re-used. Artemisia or rue, and vinegar vaginal washes/douches are used after sex by poorer women but these as you can imagine cause irritation. Some of the cheap whore houses in Kaldea will use this method... especially if they don't particularly care for the comfort of their women. NOT, the Velvet Oasis.

There are also extremely ineffective (Ie, stupid) birth control measures like praying to gods or other wacky ineffective rituals. Smoking of certain herbs and such, cure-all tinctures and tonics sold by snake-oil salesmen. Women do a lot to duck the ever-persistent villain of motherhood.

View attachment 971579

As for Redic and uhhh some of the girls around the city... after the events of the game you can pretty much guaran-freakin-tee Redic has sired a kid or two canonically. He's too active not to have. But I don't imagine any of them would be with the companions through the events of the game itself. I can't confirm or deny about after events. Each of the girls can and should be assumed to be actively taking, utilizing, or will use some form of contraceptive on their own account.

With women serving in the Ohmish military (and Einadian) alongside men, our setting has more prevalent use of birth control. These methods were actually used across ancient Greece etc, but fell out of favour in the middle ages because... well. Jesus didn't like the sex.

But several methods of extreme effectiveness were born from the Ohmish military. MOST advanced medical understanding of the world comes from the Ohmish military and their constant wars of conquest, including a rudimentary understanding of epidemiology. To deal with menstruation female soldiers take anti-spasmodic and peppermint oil is actually a SUPER fucking major deal with them.

Peppermint oil is actually like downright goddamned sacred to the Ohmish people. The oils they use to clean and treat their blades has peppermint extract in them as well. This is actually meant to be a numbing agent shown as a sign of respect for their foes in combat... conversely if they don't like their enemy they are known to piss on their swords as a sign of disrespect but that's pretty rare lol.

So yeah. We have an anal scene in the latest update, the best contraceptive. Also a facial. A HUGE, facial. On a dark elf.

Fite me.
Haha Good read,without being sacastic this was a good story.

Playing the patreon version right now (pledged) and I do see the none of the girls cares if you blast your seed inside them or not.

I do see you guys have put a lot of thoughts into this via lore and being
thorough about it. I pretty must have to concede. Will be mind-numbingly stupid of me to continue lol.

You may have won this battle but the war ain't over until the end game. LOL

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes