BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Odd, i still couldnt play the game, it still gives me the same error last time, and i just downloaded the latest patch too. The error is so fast that i could barely screenshot it. Any tips on fixing this?.
??? Your timestamps for files are wrong. Just download the latest v19.1 and use the crack I made. (I know yours are using DD/MM/YYYY, not a problem.) You should probably always download full between version changes. 19.0 to 19.1 would probably be fine for a patch upgrade but patches across [Majors] should be avoided in almost all software. Major.Minor.Revision/Patch. Major version changes mean something has changed that is not backwards-compatible. At least, industry is encouraged to use that...who knows if they follow it. Just do as mentioned above. :)

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Mr. Spanks Sorry for your leg.
The combat freeze was a bug introduced in the build 19 and solved in 19.1 / 19.2.
But yeah the combat is still underdeveloped and definitely a work in progress, hopefully we can make something worth it in the end, we just have been busy with other aspects of the game until now.
Speaking of which, we are finishing to develop a quest editor integrated directly into the game, to make the story writing a lot easier and seamless.

Well I do appreciate the quality content you guys put out during the past three years, perhaps I am just getting a bit inpatient, for a fact I'm slowly outgrowing games like this, and fear that I may no longer have the time and interest to see it finished. As for patreon, the biggest issue is that most content creators gain much more with slower production than quickly finishing their projects. I am just expressing my dissatisfaction with patreon, not targeting you and your team specifically.
Yeah that's fair, I see how it can be frustrating. At least the patreon craze has created a few good games among all the others. Hopefully we can be one of those eventually, we are working hard for that.

Is there enough content to give it a go or i should wait for more content?
There is a bunch of random stats here on what is in the game (not up to date):

Mr. Spanks

Feb 7, 2021
@Mr. Spanks Sorry for your leg.
~*Snipped*~
But yeah the combat is still underdeveloped and definitely a work in progress, hopefully we can make something worth it in the end, we just have been busy with other aspects of the game until now.
Speaking of which, we are finishing to develop a quest editor integrated directly into the game, to make the story writing a lot easier and seamless.
:ROFLMAO: Don't worry about it. Glad you didn't take it to heart, I honestly do think you guys have the potential to have an excellent game, probably one of the best ones here as I stated.

One thing we both agreed on is that a simple combat tutorial that just overlays on top of the initial fight HUD would honestly make a mountain load of difference for newer players. I actually like the combat system in general, since I'm a huge fan of Heroes of Might and Magic II/III's hex systems.

The combat freeze was a bug introduced in the build 19 and solved in 19.1 / 19.2.
I will state (probably should've posted this in the review) that the version we were using was 19.1, IIRC. If it helps narrow anything down since I wasn't running any kind of debugger (Not that I knew of anyhow), it seemed that anytime an enemy was injured/moved by another enemy (whether it be friendly or another faction/monster) a script would hang and the enemy would refuse to make it's move past that point.

For instance, one bandit was used the card where he can push people out of his way and when he ended up moving the other bandit the system broke.

Another one I clearly recall being troublesome was where the Trog was being attacked by 2 Undead.

That sounds pretty neato and I wish you luck on that, getting the tools together for such a game shows to me that you guys have all the intentions of improving and reacting to community feedback. I'll be keeping an eye on this project, all the best to you and your team, I hope your road's a smooth one.

On a separate note:
The actual Goddess of Life/Fertility and the story surrounding that group is a really good hook IMO, reminds me of the Tuatha Dé Danann in a couple ways, where a good portion of the believers were pushed out by the incoming Christian faith but refused to bend to the incoming faith and were eventually ostracized when the Christian Faith mingled the local beliefs into modified Christian stories/traditions to gain favor.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
One thing we both agreed on is that a simple combat tutorial that just overlays on top of the initial fight HUD would honestly make a mountain load of difference for newer players. I actually like the combat system in general, since I'm a huge fan of Heroes of Might and Magic II/III's hex systems.
HoMM3's battle system was quite nice, indeed. *still plays from time to time, sp-campaigns casually*

Jan 2, 2020
Mr. Spanks Sorry for your leg.

Yeah that's fair, I see how it can be frustrating. At least the patreon craze has created a few good games among all the others. Hopefully we can be one of those eventually, we are working hard for that.

There is a bunch of random stats here on what is in the game (not up to date):
Thx,i will give it a try once i have more time.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
After a year of abstinence, I started a new game and I must say that the game extremely often freezes in combat even with version 19.2. Sometimes it helps to do a save during a fight and then load it immediately. But there is a pretty high chance that this will cause your save to be corrupted and not loadable. And if the game doesn't freeze, the fights last forever because the delays during the end of the rounds are extremely long. I dare say that in the current state, the game is almost unplayable. Maybe the later phase of the game is better, but I gave up after the third fight with troglodites. I'll wait for version 20.0

Last edited:

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
where do i put the patreon crack i cant seem to get it to start. ive put the one in the op into the game folder but it wont start? what am i doing wrong

NinjaNoto

Apr 30, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Don't worry about it. Glad you didn't take it to heart, I honestly do think you guys have the potential to have an excellent game, probably one of the best ones here as I stated.

I will state (probably should've posted this in the review) that the version we were using was 19.1, IIRC. If it helps narrow anything down since I wasn't running any kind of debugger (Not that I knew of anyhow), it seemed that anytime an enemy was injured/moved by another enemy (whether it be friendly or another faction/monster) a script would hang and the enemy would refuse to make it's move past that point.

For instance, one bandit was used the card where he can push people out of his way and when he ended up moving the other bandit the system broke.

Another one I clearly recall being troublesome was where the Trog was being attacked by 2 Undead.

That sounds pretty neato and I wish you luck on that, getting the tools together for such a game shows to me that you guys have all the intentions of improving and reacting to community feedback. I'll be keeping an eye on this project, all the best to you and your team, I hope your road's a smooth one.

On a separate note:
The actual Goddess of Life/Fertility and the story surrounding that group is a really good hook IMO, reminds me of the Tuatha Dé Danann in a couple ways, where a good portion of the believers were pushed out by the incoming Christian faith but refused to bend to the incoming faith and were eventually ostracized when the Christian Faith mingled the local beliefs into modified Christian stories/traditions to gain favor.
how do you fix the combat freeze

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
how do you fix the combat freeze
You should probably not own anything electronic... As for 19.2, until someone can upload it, use 19.1. Replace the original file with what I uploaded. That's very basic and simple... Cracks should not be used for any build other than the one they were intended for.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
deck
I think the person who did this scene had some gaps in education when it came to anatomy...
:LOL:

I really wonder what he's fucking.
It's definitely not a pussy, because her pussy is MUCH higher, even so high that it must be outside her torso.
His dick is roughly where the pussy should be, but it looks like this girl has to have a third hole between pussy and anus.

CHB01.png

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
deck
I think the person who did this scene had some gaps in education when it came to anatomy...
:LOL:

I really wonder what he's fucking.
It's definitely not a pussy, because her pussy is MUCH higher, even so high that it must be outside her torso.
His dick is roughly where the pussy should be, but it looks like this girl has to have a third hole between pussy and anus.

View attachment 1280842
Yeah this old animation will need some fixing.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes