4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Yes, this is well done and the girl is purely amazing, but, Holy God, less talking and more action ! Please !!!

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Incest Tag removed :whistle: Waiting For Patch (y)
really? childhood best friend ?
havent played it though, do we need a Patch?
The story wouldn't make much sense if they were brother/sister due to her status as the inheritor of her family and the reason that she and the MC were separated. She isn't written as the MC's sister nor does her being the MC's sister make any sense given what we know.

Any incest patch would have to do a lot of work to make the story make any sense, not every game has to have incest in it guys...

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Game Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I have a question.
Will there be girls/LIs of other races? like Elves, Dwarves etc
Or all the girls will be human?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Price of Power [Ch. 2] [Pandaman Games] (925 MB rar pc source)
126 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
No planned incest content in the game, but I guess people can make an unofficial patch and try to make the game make sense with that content...I personally don't think it makes sense and hope people would enjoy the game without that kink, but oh well.

Also, there are no fantasy races (ie. elves, dwarves, etc.) in the universe, sorry!

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Got this error
wat do now?
The Benign Narrative Entity told you it would kill you if you kept saying no, so...That's what happens! You can just ignore the error to keep going, or rollback and make a different choice.

• Angry
Reactions: VNON

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
No planned incest content in the game, but I guess people can make an unofficial patch and try to make the game make sense with that content...I personally don't think it makes sense and hope people would enjoy the game without that kink, but oh well.

Also, there are no fantasy races (ie. elves, dwarves, etc.) in the universe, sorry!
Stick to your guns! I know it sucks other devs can throw any steaming pile of crap game they want on F95 and as long as some daddy/brother/son is boning his daughter/sister/mom the simps crack open their wallets start simpin'. But you've made something genuinely good here.

I won't begrudge anyone going for the easy lowbrow payday, but if you must do it then let it be in a future title. Don't shoehorn it into this one. If nothing else think of this one as technical/writing practice for when you pander to the lowest common denominator in a future title :)

If the need for money gets that bad, better you abandon this than make it something it was never supposed to be.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- The Price Of Power 0.2 compressed +Zoey Raven wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes