4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, looks quite tempting at the first glance, but why so huge percentage has to be in the Huge Tits && Huge Butt realm? There's so little to Moderate Attributes || Petite Women fans... :/
I think you may be commenting in the wrong thread, there's only one girl introduced so far, and she's not particularly huge anywhere

D

Deleted member 2767565

I think you may be commenting in the wrong thread, there's only one girl introduced so far, and she's not particularly huge anywhere
:unsure: perhaps inshaderweareunsurewhetherornottotrust

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, looks quite tempting at the first glance, but why so huge percentage has to be in the Huge Tits && Huge Butt realm? There's so little to Moderate Attributes || Petite Women fans... :/
I don't think she's particularly huge, especially compared to other AVN women. That said, there will be other women introduced (including Emilia, who I'm publicly previewing today for the first time in a few hours) who will not be as stacked as Maria. :)

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I don't think she's particularly huge, especially compared to other AVN women. That said, there will be other women introduced (including Emilia, who I'm publicly previewing today for the first time in a few hours) who will not be as stacked as Maria. :)
ooohh, earlier we saw a good amount of people proclaim themselves for the maria solo route, I'm wondering how many of them will change their minds once more LIs are actually introduced

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Good God, man! She's nowhere near huge...
Perhaps it's her clothing that makes her appear large?
If you can perhaps arrange to send me a nude render I'll be only too happy to give you a definitive answer... :D
All in good time...If she got naked too quickly, then people wouldn't respect her nearly as much as they should. I'm trying my best to create believable characters that people can actually relate to, not just sex dolls. I like to design this game so that it could be a PG-13 VN with no adult content at all, then add in adult content on top as a garnish to their relationship. Fundamentally, what matters most to me is the development of a real, wholesome romantic relationship between MC and Maria - sex is a part of the relationship between two adults, what's most important is how they work together as people. So...While they will definitely have a fair bit of sex, it's only going to be once their relationship is developed enough.

D

Deleted member 2767565

All in good time...If she got naked too quickly, then people wouldn't respect her nearly as much as they should. I'm trying my best to create believable characters that people can actually relate to, not just sex dolls. I like to design this game so that it could be a PG-13 VN with no adult content at all, then add in adult content on top as a garnish to their relationship. Fundamentally, what matters most to me is the development of a real, wholesome romantic relationship between MC and Maria - sex is a part of the relationship between two adults, what's most important is how they work together as people. So...While they will definitely have a fair bit of sex, it's only going to be once their relationship is developed enough.
I don't see the relevance of what you are saying here.

I merely commented that you admitting that you see Maria as any kind of huge at all ("I don't think she's particularly huge") is profoundly startling and alarming to me. It's the kind of statement a bulimic father might make about his perfectly proportioned daughter.

So, I merely offered to put the record straight by making the clear sighted and a clear headed judgment that a nude render of Maria would allow me to make.

You know...just to help out, sort of thing... ;)

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
I don't see the relevance of what you are saying here.

I merely commented that you admitting that you see Maria as any kind of huge at all ("I don't think she's particularly huge") is profoundly startling and alarming to me. It's the kind of statement a bulimic father might make about his perfectly proportioned daughter.

So, I merely offered to put the record straight by making the clear sighted and a clear headed judgment that a nude render of Maria would allow me to make.

You know...just to help out, sort of thing... ;)
"I understand that you are very proud of your daughter. I can see her displaying decent assets through those skimpy clothes, but I cannot 100% conclude my assumptions until I see a reasonable amount of very well posed, naked photos of her.
Also, images of your daughter's pussy lips spreading would help a lot with the accuracy of my study.
This is for scientific reasons, of course." :Kappa:

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
You had me at "very lewd/wholesome handholding" and "Human civilization is a cancer on the world."

I like you.

Edit: The dialogue in this is wonderful. Maria's monologue on trying to "be yourself" but wondering if she's lost her real self to the many fractured versions of herself in trying to navigate her life's situation. No matter how great it may seem in the most shallow terms -- she's a prominent noblewoman who can, in theory, choose her life's direction -- it's clear there are some deep-seated emotional hang-ups, predominantly in trying to be all things to all people, but losing something in the process. It really hits.

Last edited:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
You had me at "very lewd/wholesome handholding" and "Human civilization is a cancer on the world."

I like you.

Edit: The dialogue in this is wonderful. Maria's monologue on trying to "be yourself" but wondering if she's lost her real self to the many fractured versions of herself in trying to navigate her life's situation. No matter how great it may seem in the most shallow terms -- she's a prominent noblewoman who can, in theory, choose her life's direction -- it's clear there are some deep-seated emotional hang-ups, predominantly in trying to be all things to all people, but losing something in the process. It really hits.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Like I've said, I try to make them feel like real people. :)

Reactions: junior366

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed it! Like I've said, I try to make them feel like real people. :)
I absolutely love the friendship and love between the Mc and maria. I understand what you are going for with the medieval era and how religion was so much important back then especially in the whole dating and love thing but can i request you reduce the religious bs when the characters are alone if possible. As a non religious person it is annoying to watch.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I absolutely love the friendship and love between the Mc and maria. I understand what you are going for with the medieval era and how religion was so much important back then especially in the whole dating and love thing but can i request you reduce the religious bs when the characters are alone if possible. As a non religious person it is annoying to watch.
Don't worry, I'm pretty strongly atheistic, so imagine how I feel grinding out these religious-y scenes. :LOL: Trust me though, it's really important for the plot. It's supposed to feel pretty extra and I promise I'm not just doing it for giggles. It's just like with the Benign Narrative Entity - it's not just there to be a fourth-wall breaking thing for fun, there's a real reason for it that will become apparent over time.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
the medieval times, depending on the defenition, can run up to a thousand years. From 500 to 1500. It wasent always the paroxism of devoutness. The bollock dagger and codpiece are two example of fashion that disapeard or changed form with the rise of the hold of religion on people's daily life. Religion has alwas been present. But how much influence it had on people seams more nebulous to me as someone who has an interset in medieval history on a hobby level.

combige

Jun 30, 2017
The last two tags just scream to add something as nice as a hurting "dirty stealing a pure girl from a lovey-dovey pair".

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes