4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Not encouraging anything, just share of thoughts. The amount of drama is responsibility solely of the author.
1617464606855.png
From the OP under dev notes. You're entitled to your opinion, but please don't start shit here and say "lmao just sharing my opinion ur causing drama not me". The OP clearly states that there won't be NTR/sharing and that you shouldn't bother asking. IDC if you're an NTR/ugly bastard/etc. lover, but it's not happening here, so don't bother asking or bringing it up. Thanks!

combige

Jun 30, 2017
View attachment 1121743
From the OP under dev notes. You're entitled to your opinion, but please don't start shit here and say "lmao just sharing my opinion ur causing drama not me". The OP clearly states that there won't be NTR/sharing and that you shouldn't bother asking. IDC if you're an NTR/ugly bastard/etc. lover, but it's not happening here, so don't bother asking or bringing it up. Thanks!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 1121743
That's a dev I can get behind. Thank you!!
No futa either, right?

Reactions: UncleFredo

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
That's a dev I can get behind. Thank you!!
No futa either, right?
Definitely not. There will be only one penis in the entire game, and it'll be the MC's. There will be other men in the game, but they'll be one of three things: clearly not a romantic interest (ie. the Uncle), a random throwaway character (ie. BG characters), or a bad guy who won't be able to lay a finger on the ladies before the MC breaks their hand. Definitely no futas and no other male romantic interests. :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Definitely not. There will be only one penis in the entire game, and it'll be the MC's. There will be other men in the game, but they'll be one of three things: clearly not a romantic interest (ie. the Uncle), a random throwaway character (ie. BG characters), or a bad guy who won't be able to lay a finger on the ladies before the MC breaks their hand. Definitely no futas and no other male romantic interests. :)
AMEN!
God bless you and our MC's monopolistic penis. I hope you'll both live a life full of pleasures :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Gmandingo

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021

:giggle:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Friendly feedback, the default dark blue color of the MC's name font is a bit hard to see since it's so dark. Even past this beginning screen.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Friendly feedback, the default dark blue color of the MC's name font is a bit hard to see since it's so dark. Even past this beginning screen.

Fair point! You can adjust the textbox opacity and textbox style in the options to make it more easily legible if you'd like. :) LMK if you need more options, though, and I'll see what I can do.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
From my Patreon ( ):

Hey all! I'm hoping to have scene 5 of 6 done by the end of this weekend. Then I'll just need to do scene 6 (which will be some fun Maria content) and get everything smoothed out. The Patreon release of Chapter 3 should be out on the weekend of April 24th/25th, but it may take until the 26th or 27th for bugfixing. Public release will definitely be before May 1st.

tl;dr - Patreon release by the 27th at the latest, public release no later than May 1st.

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes