4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
HELLO F95!

Chapter 3 of Price of Power is now publicly available! There's a lot more slow burn, wholesome romantic content to enjoy, and the plot's really starting to pick up as we get into the meat of Act I. You can find the download links here:

If you enjoy the game, please consider subscribing to my Patreon ( ) and joining my Discord ( )

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
HELLO F95!

Chapter 3 of Price of Power is now publicly available! There's a lot more slow burn, wholesome romantic content to enjoy, and the plot's really starting to pick up as we get into the meat of Act I. You can find the download links here:

If you enjoy the game, please consider subscribing to my Patreon ( ) and joining my Discord ( )
thanks, btw all your "google drive" links are actually to mega (and to the windows version at that)

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
thanks, btw all your "google drive" links are actually to mega (and to the windows version at that)
FUCK brb

Alright, fixed it. Patreon post editing sucks, it didn't save my link updates when I did them originally. :mad: Thanks for catch though!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Just found this one and looks interesting... but it seems that

childhood friend means childhood friend!

I'm shocked!

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Quick Question~
Worth playing now? Or Should i wait for more updates?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Just found this one and looks interesting... but it seems that

childhood friend means childhood friend!

I'm shocked!
That's disgusting! Only the Japanese are perverted enough to have actual childhood friend romances and prevent "family friendly funtime" :mad:!

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Quick Question~
Worth playing now? Or Should i wait for more updates?
If you're looking for a quick fap, wait for a few more updates.

If you're a filthy degenerate and can stand the sight of two individuals genuinely infatuated with each other sharing cute but ultimately chaste intimate moments together all set in an interesting world where clearly something has gone terribly wrong at some point then download away.

But be warned, it does contain the sickest possible act one can commit with another person:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Nice game ;) but Incest tag is removed (maybe relation setup possible) (y)
The incest tag was never involved, Maria is a childhood friend and is written that way. It would make no sense in the story as presented for her to be the MC's sister. The MC is an only child too, and his parents are dead. Literally no chance for incest here.

Reactions: travin213

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
If you're looking for a quick fap, wait for a few more updates.

If you're a filthy degenerate and can stand the sight of two individuals genuinely infatuated with each other sharing cute but ultimately chaste intimate moments together all set in an interesting world where clearly something has gone terribly wrong at some point then download away.

But be warned, it does contain the sickest possible act one can commit with another person:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about headpatting?
Fucking degenerate perverts.
I didn't expect so foul stuff happening in this game.
You both need Jesus.:eek:

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes