• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
I definitely accept the dev's point in the above conversation and I also love Story oriented games, so I am asking is there any other games like this which is more story oriented like POP,
Did anyone know when is POP next update

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I definitely accept the dev's point in the above conversation and I also love Story oriented games, so I am asking is there any other games like this which is more story oriented like POP,

Next PoP update will release on the 28th for Patreon/Steam supporters. :cool: In terms of similar games, there are a fair number, but one I always recommend is Love of Magic.

JKTHEBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
I definitely accept the dev's point in the above conversation and I also love Story oriented games so I am asking is there any other games like this which is more story oriented like POP,

Next PoP update will release on the 28th for Patreon/Steam supporters. :cool: In terms of similar games, there are a fair number, but one I always recommend is Love of Magic.
Thank You, I will give it a try

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
It's been a while since i played this game. Did the mc had his way with the redhead from the forest yet?

Mar 27, 2019
Ok I got this this game downloaded a few days back and just finished it last night. the only thing I think that should be added is maybe more back story or alot of fights that allow you to level up. that is my only problem with it right now. what I mean is there is I think only four fights from the start of the game up to finishing chapter 12. 1 is near the start of the game when it ask about saving a girl for a monster 2 is when you throw a spear at a monster 3 is a dual for the main girl 4 is to help save the girls from the church guy.that is all the fighting there is and it is not much. I don't even know if that is a fight or just something added to look like fights.only the dual looks like a fight to me . maybe add some kind stats system that at the start you can pick which stats you want such as more str to lift things or to swing a sword harder, there is other stats for things like better tracking or movement , longer running ,or more understanding with certain people. this game has a adventure tag I don't know about that tag other than on most games with that tag it has some kind a battle system with stats and a win or lose thing. or going to fight monsters for money or to save people. I may have read to much into this game. My over all Option of the game is very good

good things 1 it has a story 2 has places you go to 3 has other people that easy to understand 4 a over all quest to save people
5 characters that work together 6 has things like the a.I thing that helps the main character
bad things 1 needs more back story 2 places menu you can pick where you go 3 less chit chat inless it is required for some quests 4 a battle system with level up would be nice 5 more monster fights 6 no map to tell you where you are or where to go

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Ok I got this this game downloaded a few days back and just finished it last night. the only thing I think that should be added is maybe more back story or alot of fights that allow you to level up. that is my only problem with it right now. what I mean is there is I think only four fights from the start of the game up to finishing chapter 12. 1 is near the start of the game when it ask about saving a girl for a monster 2 is when you throw a spear at a monster 3 is a dual for the main girl 4 is to help save the girls from the church guy.that is all the fighting there is and it is not much. I don't even know if that is a fight or just something added to look like fights.only the dual looks like a fight to me . maybe add some kind stats system that at the start you can pick which stats you want such as more str to lift things or to swing a sword harder, there is other stats for things like better tracking or movement , longer running ,or more understanding with certain people. this game has a adventure tag I don't know about that tag other than on most games with that tag it has some kind a battle system with stats and a win or lose thing. or going to fight monsters for money or to save people. I may have read to much into this game. My over all Option of the game is very good

good things 1 it has a story 2 has places you go to 3 has other people that easy to understand 4 a over all quest to save people
5 characters that work together 6 has things like the a.I thing that helps the main character
bad things 1 needs more back story 2 places menu you can pick where you go 3 less chit chat inless it is required for some quests 4 a battle system with level up would be nice 5 more monster fights 6 no map to tell you where you are or where to go
Sounds like you're looking for a whole RPG game. I originally wanted to do something like that for PoP, but I just didn't (and still don't) have the time/capacity to pull that off well. It would have been cool for sure, but I'd rather make a good VN with regular updates than a bad RPG with irregular updates. :)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Sounds like you're looking for a whole RPG game. I originally wanted to do something like that for PoP, but I just didn't (and still don't) have the time/capacity to pull that off well. It would have been cool for sure, but I'd rather make a good VN with regular updates than a bad RPG with irregular updates. :)
Smart move, now GO WORK ON THE UPDATE!

BIG_BOSS_47

Mar 13, 2019
i swear this game is playing with my nerve. lol
i haven't finished it yet i just finished chapter 9 and started 10
but god just let them be happy for once. a problem ends and another one begins right after.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thank God you abandoned that idea. Some blockheads have been known to dismiss RPG games right off the bat without even giving them a chance. Among them, that Aristos guy that roams the forums :rolleyes:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Thank God you abandoned that idea. Some blockheads have been known to dismiss RPG games right off the bat without even giving them a chance. Among them, that Aristos guy that roams the forums :rolleyes:
Got it, I'll do hand-drawn, MTL, RPGM grindfest for my next game. :ROFLMAO: (I am kidding in case anyone reads this and doesn't know what sarcasm is)

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes