4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm going to ask a very newbie question, but how do you start playing? :LOL: I already have it unzipped and I don't see the typical "game" folder that you have to enter to play, I only get two folders, one for MacOS (I'm from Windows) and another that says "resources". I have never seen this download model in any game, they always have the "game" folder. In case it is important I have used Gofile for the download.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm going to ask a very newbie question, but how do you start playing? :LOL: I already have it unzipped and I don't see the typical "game" folder that you have to enter to play, I only get two folders, one for MacOS (I'm from Windows) and another that says "resources". I have never seen this download model in any game, they always have the "game" folder. In case it is important I have used Gofile for the download.
Download the PC version not the Mac version from the OP , (nevermind happens to me often when I'm eager to play a game) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I hate when it happens. Sometime I have felling that I'm with my download credited for 10% of all Mac downloads. Sometime is windows download on right side, sometime on the left. I hate that.
Thanks, I got it, I didn't know what was happening :LOL: :FacePalm:
I've to thank you, guys! Up until this moment I thought that I am the only idiot who made this PC/MAC-download mistake and didn't realize it until the file is on the hard drive. It is almost always in the file name at the hoster, though. But me and my stupid tunnel vision...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I've to thank you, guys! Up until this moment I thought that I am the only idiot who made this PC/MAC-download mistake and didn't realize it until the file is on the hard drive. It is almost always in the file name at the hoster, though. But me and my stupid tunnel vision...
No, you're not the only one. All I need to download the wrong version is apparently that put PC version on the right side... And MAC download rises 100% (from 1 to whole 2 downloads)... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tremonia

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Enjoy!
I can help you with hard disk eating animal. It eats flash drives and in young years home works. Then they evolve.
Mental illness? Take a pill.
only 16k? Your wild animal can make 32k... while eating hdd
delay? OK, no problem, tomorrow morning then?
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Well dang. I hope you get better from losing <<body part>>. I heard those grow back, or at least, I hope they do. :oops:

Oh and welcome Semag Namadnap! ;)
When you say that <<body part>> grows back aren't you thinking of <<other body part>>? <<body part>> doesn't grow back. In fact I heard from a <<relative>>'s <<relative>>'s <<relationship status>>'s <<partner>> who also lost <<body part>> that their life has improved a lot. So don't feel sad <<dev name>>! Things will surely look <<direction>> now.

Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Enjoy!

Hello BrainDead MacKenzie Pandaman. Nice to hear your game going well! Im sure those difficulties slow down your production but we, the loyal and dumb as fuck simps will continue to support you! Through thick and thin, its only my money!

Reactions: rudy007

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh <<dev.name>> hope you got your surrival kit with you !
you now never leave the <<building name>> without !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rudy007
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes