4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Old and almost forgoten German coin (Bad tounges say it brings you luck, so with the withdrawal of the generous plege you run out of luck) equal to 1 cent or 0.5 euro cent.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You're right. Can't give up my luck. Besides, sending a coin would be expensive. I'll gracefully donate an image of a pfennig instead.
1681988024121.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
WARNING: This post contain sarcasm. If you take it seriously you should go to the nearest hospital and get your brain checked.

Excuses, excuses. It is great that you are so dedicated slow burn romance. We all love it. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't also have hundreds of hot sex scenes in every update as well. It is only lazy devs that don't. And speaking of laziness. Your development speed is just pitiful. Everyone knows that the gold standard for solo devs that develops AVNs as a hobby project is to deliver 2 updates every week where every update contains at least a thousand hours worth of playtime and hundreds of millions worth of images and animations. And all of it must be high quality. Spending a week on each image is normal. Don't forget to make every single word or image in the game avoidable so I can avoid content that is harmful to my sensitive brain. Also make sure to compress the whole game down to 1MB without losing quality. My parents have limited my download speed to 1kB per hour. Oh, I found a bug once in my heavily modded game. This is just inexcusable and show how lazy the dev is with quality assurance. And the game is just full of spelling errors that I won't supply to you and definitely isn't due to my own lack of English.

If you don't fix all of this within one hour I'm going to withdraw my extremely generous patronage of 1 pfennig every 100 years.

Signed,
Your Most Loyal Fan
I can't read this and NOT jump in defense of this very excellent Dev.

Yes, they make excuses. What would you expect when they want to make 4 updates a week, but people can only manage to play 3? And now with the new policy of only advertising one every 2 weeks, how do you expect them to make a living if of each 8 updates only get payed by one? Also, poor Dev, spends 300.000 hours a week rendering the images with such care and passion only for people to "SKIP" them because they didn't like the way one of the curls in the pubic hair of the 3rd lover wasn't of the same shade as the others? It's heartbreaking. The Devs have to live with this shame forever and ever, being reminded that they failed to provide a skipless wave of content that would shame all the worlds tsunamis put together.

I say we have to support them. Not with our money, obviously, they are already richer than the River guy, they only do this because of bragging rights on how much advertising they receive. We MUST support this Dev because the wholesomeness of this game is above everything that ever existed or will ever exist. The way the lovers touch each other nails is enough to create a deluge of pink hearts from the top of Mount Fuji with 100 billion people exclaiming Kawaiii while making Heart signs with their Hands and Feet. Games like this are an absolute National treasure for all the countries in the World.

So, your completely absurd demands must be rebuked completely and thoroughly in the most aggressive manner possible, in order to defend the honor and virginity of this game and his Dev.

Peace :(

P.S.: It may contain small vestiges of irony and sarcasm along with cross contamination of hyperbole. Consume with moderation.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
FatGiant, It is a slice of German darkest of dark sarcasm, he is a Fan of this game actually and got sick about nonsense posts My Friend ;)
Not German actually. I'm Swedish. I only used pfennig because it was the first coin I thought of that isn't valid anymore. :)

I don't know about darkest of dark, but I do like sarcasm. And also taking things to the absurd.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
only for people to "SKIP" them because they didn't like the way one of the curls in the pubic hair of the 3rd lover wasn't of the same shade as the others?
I quite agree on this one. Don't people know that that is intentional and an artistic statement? When viewing this one is left with a profound and vivid insight into whatever the game is about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I can't read this and NOT jump in defense of this very excellent Dev.

Yes, they make excuses. What would you expect when they want to make 4 updates a week, but people can only manage to play 3? And now with the new policy of only advertising one every 2 weeks, how do you expect them to make a living if of each 8 updates only get payed by one? Also, poor Dev, spends 300.000 hours a week rendering the images with such care and passion only for people to "SKIP" them because they didn't like the way one of the curls in the pubic hair of the 3rd lover wasn't of the same shade as the others? It's heartbreaking. The Devs have to live with this shame forever and ever, being reminded that they failed to provide a skipless wave of content that would shame all the worlds tsunamis put together.

I say we have to support them. Not with our money, obviously, they are already richer than the River guy, they only do this because of bragging rights on how much advertising they receive. We MUST support this Dev because the wholesomeness of this game is above everything that ever existed or will ever exist. The way the lovers touch each other nails is enough to create a deluge of pink hearts from the top of Mount Fuji with 100 billion people exclaiming Kawaiii while making Heart signs with their Hands and Feet. Games like this are an absolute National treasure for all the countries in the World.

So, your completely absurd demands must be rebuked completely and thoroughly in the most aggressive manner possible, in order to defend the honor and virginity of this game and his Dev.

Peace :(

P.S.: It may contain small vestiges of irony and sarcasm along with cross contamination of hyperbole. Consume with moderation.
How dare you, sir! I work 400000 hours/week, not 300000! I'm cancelling the entire game over this slight. :mad:

NGL, this thread is my favorite one on F95. :LOL:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
How dare you, sir! I work 400000 hours/week, not 300000! I'm cancelling the entire game over this slight. :mad:

NGL, this thread is my favorite one on F95. :LOL:
Those working hours reminds me of a joke:
A very angry man stands at the gate of heaven and roars:
- "So what's going on? What am I doing here? Look at me! I'm 35 years old, I don't smoke, I don't drink, I went to bed early yesterday and now I'm here in front of you! There must be some mistake! Please check!"
- "It has never happened to us to get confused," answered St.Peter,"but I will check. What is your name?"
- "Smith, John Smith."
- "What is your occupation?"
- "Car mechanic."
- "Ah......yes, here, I found you. John Smith, car mechanic. Well, Mr. Smith, according to our information, you died of old age."
- "From old age? Impossible! Well, I'm only 35 years old!"
- "Well, I don't know," answered St. Peter, "we added up all the hours of work that you billed to the customers, and it turns out to be 123 years."

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Chapter 16 is out a day early! Enjoy. :)

Patreon:
Steam:
Really great chapter Pandaman! Even if it is on the short side and no sex scenes, not even handholding, I think it is one of the best chapters yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jufot
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes