4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
That was easy - Ashley > Kaidan 10/10 times. Ashley has an interesting story arc, Kaidan is just... Blah.
That was also easy, for different reasons. I didnt want either one as a LI, so my male paragon shep let ashley die, and my female renegade shep let kaiden die.

Problems solved! :sneaky:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Liara > Garrus = Tali > Wrex. I always ran Liara + Garrus as my squad in ME1 and 3. I think, relating to PoP: Maria = Liara, Emilia = Tali, Lune = Jack (but less crazy), Zaya = Samara maybe? The latter two are harder since their personalities aren't nearly as fleshed out yet.
Hrm, Tali was my #1 waifu in ME, no competition. And if you equate her to Emilia, then... hrm... :unsure:

Gonna need that harem route sped up, my dude! :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hrm, Tali was my #1 waifu in ME, no competition. And if you equate her to Emilia, then... hrm... :unsure:

Gonna need that harem route sped up, my dude! :D
Hm, Tali and Liara were both top runners for me, althought i liked Liara bit more (well ME:2 before the shadow broker dlc aside, that was a bit of a slap in the face).

But Emilia is my clear favorite here. I'd love a solo route with her (i know, not happening), as she is a better fit than Maria for the MC imo, but i will be happy with Maria/Emilia path, full harem i have no interest in.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Hm, Tali and Liara were both top runners for me, althought i liked Liara bit more (well ME:2 before the shadow broker dlc aside, that was a bit of a slap in the face).

But Emilia is my clear favorite here. I'd love a solo route with her (i know, not happening), as she is a better fit than Maria for the MC imo, but i will be happy with Maria/Emilia path, full harem i have no interest in.
Oh, I liked Liara enough, so i went with her on my fem renegade shep. (I couldnt go with Garrus, because my wife had already claimed him, and she aint about that sharing. :cry:)

But Tali is #1!

And yeah, id also really be satisfied with Emilia getting in on that hand holding and head pat action that she is clearly longing for.

The full harem is just bonus points.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Price Of Power [Ch 16] Compressed (UnTested)

Win/Linux/Mac (5.9 GB/ 863 MB) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Virmire was one of my favorite missions back in 1.
Also easy choice, Ash all the way. Not only is she hotter, i would miss her xenophobe speeches, especialy when playing as renegade :ROFLMAO:
Kaidan was just boring and meh all around imo, one of the weakest characters beside the black dude in 2 and muscle brain in 3.
A hard choice would have been to decide between, Liara/Tali/Wrex/Garrus.
Yes, but Raphael Sbaerge (Kaidan's VA) has an INCREDIBLE voice.... Soft, but not feminine and a little bit raspy.

Dude could read a phone book and I'll be there.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of Price of Power Chapter 16.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 610MB when uncompressed

Links: -

I also made a compressed Android port based off the above compressed version with Estrada's walkthrough mod added.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Shit this is getting so good that even if Pandaman Games did an 1 hs update it will be feel short, Kudos, loved every single minute of it, great turn, and a quite good start to bring in more Emilia, Looking forward with exitement how things will evolve,

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PriceOfPower-CH16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes