4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
Tons of content, IMO. If you like adventure, mystery, world-building, detailed/deep plots, wholesome romance, and that sort of stuff, it's the game for you. If you're trying to find a quick fap, I'd suggest a different game.
if i want a quick fap i don t play games, but i dont wanna a lovey dovey twilight thing, how far is the game from twilight? :KEK:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I guess he refers to some sort of "gothic romatisim" to answer, the story is romatic but on an other level, not in a mystic fantasy kind.
More Sci-fi and Dystopian setting. I had the Impresion.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
I guess he refers to some sort of "gothic romatisim" to answer, the story is romatic but on an other level, not in a mystic fantasy kind.
More Sci-fi and Dystopian setting. I had the Impresion.
so lovey dovey with no domination from neither sides and no more girls than 1? :unsure::rolleyes:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so lovey dovey with no domination from neither sides and no more girls than 1? :unsure::rolleyes:
No it is not Fladerverse, It is not so lovley Dovey , It is not a Dom game although there are in some of the Main characters dominace treats,
It would be helpfull if you say right away what are you looking for. or what you don't want to see in a AVN that you play.
Edit: you have a few LI and a main LI you can play it as Throuple or Harem of strict monogam that is up to you. and you have at least 6 to 7 hs of game depending on your reading speed.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
If you're looking for male dom + harem as your specific kink, then this probably won't do it for you. There will be some (relatively light) male dom and a harem romance path, but this isn't a male dom harem game. This is primarily a story-driven romance game, which I personally think is a lot more fulfilling and fun than "bdsm-but-actually-just-abuse-and-rape" or "harem-because-magic-pp" games. But to each their own. :)

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
If you're looking for male dom + harem as your specific kink, then this probably won't do it for you. There will be some (relatively light) male dom and a harem romance path, but this isn't a male dom harem game. This is primarily a story-driven romance game, which I personally think is a lot more fulfilling and fun than "bdsm-but-actually-just-abuse-and-rape" or "harem-because-magic-pp" games. But to each their own. :)
i was hoping something like deliverance without the sharing tag if you know what i mean, if it's something like that game then im on, if its something like for example... hmmmm Haley's story then im out

but oh well im gonna try it out eventually, just when i finish playing some other games

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
i was hoping something like deliverance without the sharing tag if you know what i mean, if it's something like that game then im on, if its something like for example... hmmmm Haley's story then im out

but oh well im gonna try it out eventually, just when i finish playing some other games
What didn't you like about Haley's story? I find some similitudes between PoP and it but only in some aspect as others are wildly different. Also as PoP is far from done, if it is a specific aspect that you didn't like there is no guaranty it wont be present in the future. And personaly even if you don't like where the story is going, if it is part of Panda's vision I am 100% for it.

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
What didn't you like about Haley's story? I find some similitudes between PoP and it but only in some aspect as others are wildly different. Also as PoP is far from done, if it is a specific aspect that you didn't like there is no guaranty it wont be present in the future. And personaly even if you don't like where the story is going, if it is part of Panda's vision I am 100% for it.
what i didn t like about haley's story is that at 20 minutes of gameplay i marked the thread ignored and deleted the game XD

so much text and i don t know, i have netflix , prime video, hbo, well whatever to watch a love story

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
what i didn t like about haley's story is that at 20 minutes of gameplay i marked the thread ignored and deleted the game XD

so much text and i don t know, i have netflix , prime video, hbo, well whatever to watch a love story
Then this is not for you. There is even something superior in this game but sadly you wont be able to bask in it's greatness. I present you: Powerpoint presentation. (seriously those sections of the game are great. I enjoy them)

I feel that this is not the game for you. There is nothing wrong with that. But I would keep it in mind if at any point you are feeling up for something more wordy.

Reactions: Sorath

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

I would recommend then that you stay away from this. It clearly requires a lot of reading, high reading comprehension (not saying you don't have it, just pointing a requirement) and it IS above all a love story with several paths.

From all you said, it really doesn't look like a good fit for you. It is however, PERFECT for me. :)

Peace :)

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I'd like to give this game a try. If you could put it up on GoFile I'd do just that.
Believe it or not, I don't control where F95zone (a pirate website, as you may recall) uploads my game once it is leaked. :p You can always try buying it on Steam for $15, though - I hear that Steam has great download speeds. :cool: Either way, I hope you can find a way to try and play!

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Anyone else have problems loading saves? I really dont want to restart from chapter 1
Do you have any mods installed? Did you have any mods installed last time you played? Please make sure that you have the same mods installed as last time you played and that they are compatible with the new version of PoP.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes