4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

JamesPT85

Oct 25, 2022
Anyone else have problems loading saves? I really dont want to restart from chapter 1
Yes, I was unable to load my most recent saves for whatever reason. However, I was able to load an automatic save, so try that if you haven't already. I always download compressed versions and it's possible I was using a mod also, so maybe it fucked up the save but automatic saves are okay or something?

Last edited:

Thannatos3x6

Jun 9, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Here's a link to the android version of Price of Power Charter 16 with Zoey's walkthrough mod build in.

Enjoy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm really glad this game doesn't just force a harem on you it actually lets you choose through dialogue choices whether you want one or not I really like that because I'm more a one woman guy (For a first playthrough, Second I'll be a giant man whore lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Liara > Garrus = Tali > Wrex. I always ran Liara + Garrus as my squad in ME1 and 3. I think, relating to PoP: Maria = Liara, Emilia = Tali, Lune = Jack (but less crazy), Zaya = Samara maybe? The latter two are harder since their personalities aren't nearly as fleshed out yet.
Does that make the AIs edi and legion? When does sovereign turn up? :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pandaman Games

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm really glad this game doesn't just force a harem on you it actually lets you choose through dialogue choices whether you want one or not I really like that because I'm more a one woman guy (For a first playthrough, Second I'll be a giant man whore lol)
Don't think there is something like a man-whore path here :LOL:
Yeah i would love a monogamous route...if it were with Emilia.
So i will go for Maria/Emilia, but oh boy i wanted to side with Emilia in the most recent cat fight they had.

Reactions: Joshy92

CountKael

May 16, 2022
so do we finally have a scene with Emilia or did i fucked up somewhere and accidentally chose the Maria-only path?

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Believe it or not, I don't control where F95zone (a pirate website, as you may recall) uploads my game once it is leaked. :p You can always try buying it on Steam for $15, though - I hear that Steam has great download speeds. :cool: Either way, I hope you can find a way to try and play!
well said also a good download manager works great also, but you have to pay for that also unless you pirate that too XD. Jw Is the end of this update with the two girls after the major choice. I could have sworn I left off with that last time.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
well said also a good download manager works great also, but you have to pay for that also unless you pirate that too XD. Jw Is the end of this update with the two girls after the major choice. I could have sworn I left off with that last time.
The end of the update is just a bit after that, yes.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I'd definitely call this chapter 16 a "bridge" chapter between significant main events (hopefully).

A bit short, too.

I can't wait for the next chapter :cool:

Reactions: xapican

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Hmm this chapter wasn't the most exciting in isolation, but it'll be better when it's a full game.

Being the negotiator is just another task Emilia won't be able to perform all that often for them and it didn't have all that much impact yet. The presentation could've been one black picture stating "Group received some negotiation training". Down the line Emilia could lead some kind of outpost on the remnant's side of things and be the bridge, which would be quite impactful.

I think Maria's illness should be healed sooner rather than later so Emilia can have some alone time with the AI. She's actually the one who might have the greatest use for the knowledge she could receive. Since she's a healer/herbalist already, which would be a great foundation for the AIs to teach her advanced herbalism/alchemy/medicine. I guess she'll also be the one to produce the cure. That's big.

The fight between her and Maria, unless I failed to see the signs in the earlier updates, came out of nowhere to me. It's like the fight *had* to happen somehow.

Not shitting on anything here. I might just be a stupid speedreader.

Reactions: CharlesYU85

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The fight between her and Maria, unless I failed to see the signs in the earlier updates, came out of nowhere to me. It's like the fight *had* to happen somehow.

Not shitting on anything here. I might just be a stupid speedreader.
No, it was hinted in a subtle way, that the tension was building, even Maria wasn't fully aware of it, the confrontation with Emilia, brought that in to her consiousness, she even was denying it not only to Emilia even to herself or at least that is what I percived.
the Story is so good that one can oversee that easyly.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, it was hinted in a subtle way, that the tension was building, even Maria wasn't fully aware of it, the confrontation with Emilia, brought that in to her consiousness, she even was denying it not only to Emilia even to herself or at least that is what I percived.
the Story is so good that one can oversee that easyly.
Well, MC and Maria are quite dumb in the matter of noticing people's feelings and intentions. Emilia is definitely a better observer.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I found the events in this update to be "Essential" to the story. What we had so far, was a trio made of 2 people. Emilia was a nothing burger, there only for the most basic functions.

Now, after she found her voice, things are already changing. Both the MC and Maria are now aware that they were ignoring her, assuming her, discounting her. They are in an unknown land, a land where Emilia survived for 1 year, some of it alone.

I think that the fact that they HAD to save her when they found her, characterized their relationship so far. It was about time that they opened their eyes and started to see her not as a rescue, a favor they had done, but as a valid and important member of the group.

Ashing away the feelings that were under the surface, such as Maria's jealousy and Emilia's love for the MC, was a great way to heal the group and make them closer.

Most of you are looking at this episode as a "bridge", it is NOT. It is a precursor, a catalyst and the first part of a catharsis that was fundamental to this story, whatever romantic route you decide to follow.

Very, very good story crafting.

Peace :)

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, this is the kind of chapter that moves the story a lot, even if the are literally at the same place than at the start, characters and relationships are what make something worth reading, there are a lot of stories with people that is always seeing new things that have zero personal impact, that said, the promise of actually going and fixing the raider problem is also good, I always hope the updates were longer, but also dont feel like they are meaningless.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes