4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I just finished ch16 and have to say Wow! I did NOT expect the game to go the route it has. Legacy/Eve are very integral and to avoid spoilers for others I would highly recommend this game. It is fantastic. I am really looking forward to ch17 and beyond. The route it's taking I could see several chapters yet to go. I will definitely keep watching Pandaman Games if this is any indication. It's not often I'm playing an AVN and literally laughing out loud. That's my brief review. Those of you on the fence play it. It's certainly worth it.

Reactions: xapican

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Going to give the game a shot soon, is a walkthrough needed? or is it linear?

Ps: why is there a picture of a prawn in game/images folder? its in a folder called secret_pronz lol, yeah figured its a joke or something, wonder if anyone else noticed it. There's a couple of gifs once you unren.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Ps: why is the a picture of a prawn in game/images folder? its in a folder called secret_pronz lol, yeah figured its a joke or something, wonder if anyone else noticed it.
popcorn.gif

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I just finished ch16 and have to say Wow! I did NOT expect the game to go the route it has. Legacy/Eve are very integral and to avoid spoilers for others I would highly recommend this game. It is fantastic. I am really looking forward to ch17 and beyond. The route it's taking I could see several chapters yet to go. I will definitely keep watching Pandaman Games if this is any indication. It's not often I'm playing an AVN and literally laughing out loud. That's my brief review. Those of you on the fence play it. It's certainly worth it.
Please feel free to copy-paste that into an actual review and help the game out! :D

Ps: why is the a picture of a prawn in game/images folder? its in a folder called secret_pronz lol, yeah figured its a joke or something, wonder if anyone else noticed it. There's a couple of other images once you unren.
No need for a walkthrough, the prawn is for my own amusement in the pronz folder. Figured I'd leave an easter egg/prawn for the UnRenners. :p

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
The last I played this was chapter 5 (July '21) and I loved it. Anyone knows how many chapters are planned? How far along the story is?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
this game reeks of wholesomeness
watching the thread right now
Reeks, seems like the wrong word.

I would personally go with Redolence.

As in: This game evokes a redolence of wholesomeness. Of being in love and being loved back.

Personally it doesn't make sense to call it wholesomeness and say it reeks. Nothing reeks of good things. It's a contradiction that points at you and NOT at what you wanted to say.

drop-the-mic-obama-mic-drop.gif

Peace :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Finhir

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Reeks, seems like the wrong word.

I would personally go with Redolence.

As in: This game evokes a redolence of wholesomeness. Of being in love and being loved back.

Personally it doesn't make sense to call it wholesomeness and say it reeks. Nothing reeks of good things. It's a contradiction that points at you and NOT at what you wanted to say.

View attachment 2643306

Peace :D
Of course, to say that something "reeks of wholesomeness," is something a very unwholesome villain would declare in disgust.

I'm thinking of Mordred's Seven Deadly Virtues from the stage production of Camelot.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, here is the new public update post:

Two days ago

Development Update #34

Happy June everyone! I'll keep this update short and sweet.

I'm nearly done with scene 4 of 6 for Chapter 17, so I'm right on schedule for the release. :) This chapter has a lot of action (as you can imagine from the title), so the renders take a bit longer. Posing a scene with a dozen different characters is extremely annoying in Daz - the software slows down to less than 1 FPS, so making tweaks becomes an exercise in misery. I've planned this all in, though, so the release timeline is still late June, maybe the 28th or 29th? I'll give a firm date as I get closer to completion, and I give lots of updates in my Discord.

Well, that's all I have, so back to the render mines I go! Have a great week!

(y)

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
" who gets sucked into the adventure of a lifetime with his childhood best friend "

Interesting. So far, I've only found 1 western VN with 3D cg that's about wholesome childhood friend moments. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To be honest every fetish crowd is pissed off about nearly everything and I don't mean this as an offense. The weird thing is that in these crowds are more opinions about the right definitions of their fetish than members of the crowd. It's nearly impossible to name something correct in the look of a bubble. There'll ever be someone who complains about.

For the most people is a harem a guy having all the girls. Don't get me wrong but as a dev I would look after what the mass understands and not the minority of a special fetish bubble. Sure, if the dev wants to make a harem game he/she/it should strongly look what this special audience pleases and how they defines their fetish. But PoP is not a harem AVN so the dev should use the term the mass understands.
This VN was always and will always be about MC & Maria's love story.

We have Emilia because every heroine needs a female friend (she needs her when the hero tells the heroine: "have you got a female friend? I'm asking for a friend:whistle:" :sneaky: )

The harem sub-route is for the American tourists who've had enough of amarone and ask for vanilla coke.

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes