4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This is f95's definition of Harem. Where does it say that they can fuck each other as well?
Where does it say that they can't?
It doesn't, in fact the wording seems to quite intentionally leave it open as a possibility. If they're all engaging in sex acts simultaneously completely leaves the door open for them to be doing it together.

Since you're asking dumb questions about why lesbian is unavoidable I'm guessing you haven't played. Lesbianism is unavoidable on the harem route because the harem route includes two women from a matriarchal tribe who given their dynamic are likely already in some form of a relationship.

Y'all are ridiculous trying to reinvent the English language anytime lesbians in a harem pop up.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Lesbo cuck
10/10 comment. :ROFLMAO: PoP has a relationship that meets the F95 definition of harem, so it'll get the harem tag. Simple as that. Judging by your username, this probably isn't the game for you, since PoP is not a harem-focused game and it's definitely not an incest game. It's a wholesome romance game, not a collect-em-all game.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Nothing screams romance as much as letting your girls fuck each other...right?

Anyways, why do you want those 2 girls to fuck each other so badly? I know it's kinda avoidable but to avoid that you'll have to reject them too.

It would have been great if you could let MC accept them and still let players choose if we want those 2 girls fuck each other or not like you are doing with Maria and Emilia.

I called you a lesbo cuck because you are very anti NTR but you're fine if there's no dick involved. Are you one of those guys who believe that you can't get cucked or jealous of girls?
Dude just stop, please. I get it, you don't like seeing women kissing or doing naughty things and that's okay, but if the dev wants it that way, what's the problem? It's his story, not yours. Either accept it and keep playing, or simply leave and look for other AVNs with the things you like. There's no need to get triggered and call him "lesbo cuck" just because you disagree with his ideas.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Nothing screams romance as much as letting your girls fuck each other...right?

Anyways, why do you want those 2 girls to fuck each other so badly? I know it's kinda avoidable but to avoid that you'll have to reject them too.

It would have been great if you could let MC accept them and still let players choose if we want those 2 girls fuck each other or not like you are doing with Maria and Emilia.

I called you a lesbo cuck because you are very anti NTR but you're fine if there's no dick involved. Are you one of those guys who believe that you can't get cucked or jealous of girls?
"Your girls"? They're not property, at least not in PoP. I try to write reasonable, realistic relationships. That means they have their own opinions, wants, needs, etc., which may differ from what other characters (or the PC) want. Two of the characters are childhood friends that have been into one another for ages. That's just their story. Therefore, it makes perfect sense that they'd want to end up together. If anything, it's slightly unrealistic that they'd want the MC involved, but it's a compromise I've made to increase the appeal of the game and I think I can make it work reasonably well.

Regardless, if you don't like my story, no one is forcing you to pirate my game and then attempt to insult me on my own thread. And it's about content I've very clearly and openly talked about that your fringe opinions don't agree with, too. I don't see any gay furry people coming here and going "WHY DOESN'T MC HAVE ANTLERS AND FUCK THE WILDLIFE". Why not? Because this is clearly not the game for them. And this is clearly not the game for you. It's too bad you have such an extreme, fringe position, but there's nothing I can/will do for you here.

Have you tried Ultra-Mega-Super-Alpha Tate Edgelord Simulator: Fuck The Cucks v69? That might be more your speed.

Jun 12, 2023
10/10 comment. :ROFLMAO: PoP has a relationship that meets the F95 definition of harem, so it'll get the harem tag. Simple as that. Judging by your username, this probably isn't the game for you, since PoP is not a harem-focused game and it's definitely not an incest game. It's a wholesome romance game, not a collect-em-all game.
whats wholesome about getting lesbian cucked

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's his story, not yours.
That's a thing many users on this board can't comprehend. Sometimes it's funny to see how pirates who didn't pay for the work they play making demands how an AVN should be or shouldn't be. Like a dev would only make the game to please them. I don't know if I were on this board if I were a dev. It's not only the trolls. It's those demanders, fetish beggars, waifu warriors, and all the guys who're trying to influence a dev to please them. We had many good games here which went down after a dev tried to please as many pirates as possible. Their stories started to went weird and bad, the development times between updates started to grow, which is logical if you have to many things to cook. At the end the players hated the game and becoming toxic towards the dev. The devs got frustrated, depressed and the game ends with an abandoned tag. I've much respect to every dev who is active on this toxic board. A dev should made the story he/she/it wants to tell and give shits about the demands of players in this forum. In my country we've the spelling "everybodys darling is everybodys asshole", means if you want to make them all happy you end up being hated from everyone.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Remember what you replied to this dev?

Well, looks like getting cucked by lesbians is very wholesome.

This didn't age well :BootyTime:
Damn, you're really mad. Hope you feel better, man. Here are some ideas to help:
  1. Take a breather
  2. Go touch grass
  3. Reconsider your life
  4. Speak with a therapist
Imagine if two bi girls who are with one another invited you to a threesome, and you said no because then they'd both be cheating on you. That's really what the situation is, though you seem utterly incapable of understanding it. They're primarily into one another, and MC is the +1. They like him and are happy to have him (depending on the path), but they're the main couple in their own stories/lives.

Instead, you're apparently obsessed with the idea that I'm a "lesbo cuck" and an NTR fan. IDK man, whatever you want to believe I guess? It doesn't bother me, though you'll probably get your comments deleted *and* threadbanned once a mod stumbles across this. Like, I'm not even sure what calling me those things is meant to accomplish. Are you trying to hurt my feelings? If so, that's a massive failure. Are you trying to get me to make a giant counter-reaction and change the game? If so, that's not happening. Are you trying to get me to admit to something that's not true? Yeah, not happening either. Truly, the only thing you're succeeding at is looking like a giant, idiotic asshole.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The female remnants have been living without any healthy male reference for decades. Of course they're going to resort to lesbian sex whether they're true lesbians or not, just like many inmates end up engaging in homosexual sex after years locked up; humans have instincts and needs.
Now two of them come across a man who proves to be decent and stirs something inside them. It's not surprising that they want to experience what it feels like to be with a man. The dev is not manipulating both characters' alleged natural tendencies on a whim, and the only obstacle to the girls' decision is the fact that they're in a relationship with each other, not that they are die-hard lesbians who should retch at the sight of dick.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
As if i give a fuck. I'm putting this lesbian cuckfest in ignore. Thanks for giving me a reason to put it in ignore. Liked the game but I didn't know it will come to this.
I really don't know who you think you are to tell a dev what to do. If it bothers you so much, you can develop that great game you have in mind. But please stop trying to impose your retrograde ideas here.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
As if i give a fuck.
Sure you do. You wouldn't write such amount of tracts if you didn't give a fuck. You even searched through the whole thread to find some utterances of the dev.

BTW: why did you deleted some of your nonsense?

And could we please get back to topic? The topic is the AVN Price of Power and not your personal beliefs about harems, lesbianism and a weird conception of cuckolding.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
That's not harem tho....

That's polyamory....

Harem = All exclusive to MC (i.e. no sharing them... only exception would be MFF type content).
i.e. they are only in a relationship with MC, not anyone else including other LIs (that be poly).
e.g. Muslim, it is halal to have harem, but woman on woman is haram, and sharing your woman with anyone is also haram. (and then you have Kings and Emperors).

Lesbian content would be poly but only one male. But not harem since you remove the exclusive factor that defines harem. (because they are in more relationships than just with MC only).

I would suggest changing the word use since.... it would piss off most harem fans (not "harem" fans that are actually poly fans but mislabelled).
Too bad you don't know what the fuck you are talkin' about.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
At least he's just the right amount of ridiculous to be laughable! Anyways, as a recompense for having to deal with that madman's raging, here's a quick dev update that I'll post to Patreon and Steam later: Full release alpha testing should start tonight if everything goes to plan, then Chapter 17 release Wednesday or Thursday depending on the issues that are found. :cool: Important note: the lewd scene is being moved to Chapter 18. It just really, really didn't make sense in Chapter 17. You'll see what I mean in a few days. It'll fit nicely in Chapter 18, though, so it's not cancelled, just rescheduled a bit.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes