4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
lol Way to incorrectly interpret the biological meaning, by missing the nuance of "unknowingly\unwittingly" being a key part.
It's not brood parasitism, if the surrogate knows & willingly takes on the child, by literal definition.
Let's just say a number of actual step fathers responded to him...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Half of the things, said by people with that atitude, face to face to some of us, would have triggerd a violent fisical response.
afortunatly it is internet, so just move on and finished, or just don't respond.
was entertaining anyway, and a good autocontrol and autoindagation exercise, have you guy's a nice sunday afternoon or night !

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Half of the things, said by people with that atitude, face to face to some of us, would have triggerd a violent fisical response.
afortunatly it is internet, so just move on and finished, or just don't respond.
was entertaining anyway, and a good autocontrol and autoindagation exercise, have you guy's a nice sunday afternoon or night !
True, imagine if he'd said that in a crowded bar.

Even worse if a Stepfathers' Munch was happening.

• Haha
Reactions: kwazi and xapican

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I was buying other games on Steam and inside a pack of 4 AVNs was this game (the only one I didn't know at all).
On the Steam page it says that there will be 30 chapters and that it will be completed in mid 2024 (one year to go) so I wonder if it will be my style. The images seem to be of high quality and it looks quite a vanilla couple relationship but for me the most important thing is that it has decisions that change everything.
Obviously you recommend it, don't you? :unsure:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: sava75 and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Next time you post something like this, do us a favour and add a NSFW warning.
You got me into trouble :(
Sorry. Sometime I forget how dirty and kinky this content is. I hope you could hide it on time and didn't get caught... in crossfire... Did I already say "sorry"? :D

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican and Aristos
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes