4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And you thing that's pervert? I will say only 2 words (please don't read that if you're not in extreme depraved things in human nature;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
* I can't belive, I said that...
We need a scene where MC's headpatting pigtailed Maria & Emilia, with both girls dressed as Pippi Longstocking. :sneaky:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
We need a scene where MC's headpatting pigtailed Maria & Emilia, with both girls dressed as Pippi Longstocking. :sneaky:
Pippi's clothing is a kind of fetish too... with head patting, we could create new improved kind of perverts... (Pervert 2.0)...

Reactions: Ottoeight

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Yeah, calling the them "the other f-word" to question their masculinity (especially since many homosexuals are uber-masculine) is no longer appropriate, so cuck has been the new way to put down men. And if they are believers of the Alpha Male Myth, they go with "beta cuck" for good measure. I saw one guy say that all stepfathers are defacto cucks because they are helping to raise "another man's children."
See, this all makes sense, except the rant in question was the male MC banging two lesbians in a 3some.

And then calling him a cuck. :unsure:

It's like someone heard the new word all the kids are using and is going to use it, regardless of context. :rolleyes:

Reactions: sava75

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Price of Power [Ch. 17] [Pandaman Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Go go Panda (y):)
It's a slow burn game, but the plot is really interesting and the renders are good looking.
Should try it out.
Also, Maria is gorgeous :love:
Eh I'll try it out when there's an incest patch. "Childhood best friend" just sounds silly, at least to me, particularly when it's supposed to be in the Middle Ages when that was more common.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Pandaman Games

I think it might be time for MC to make a new bow, perhaps the AI's could show him how to make a compound bow out of salvaged parts once the remnants lead them to a few ruins?

I know it'll depend on what 3D assets you have available, so even if it's not a compound bow with cams .etc, at least have him upgrade to a regular bow with a stronger draw strength to better match his new physical ability?

btw, a melee weapon for someone like the MC with improved strength, dexterity, reflexes and precision, a spear sword would be ideal.
again obviously it'd depend on what 3D assets you have available.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Consider adding that "Buy Me A Coffee" choice if you want. People like myself don't like to give money to Patreon (they've done a lot of shady crap) or some folks don't like to keep track of a bunch of subscriptions. With that Buy Me a Coffe, I can buy like 5 coffee's and that's your price of an average indie game I think and I don't have to give money to Patreon or lose track of a subscription. Anyway, again, that's if you want, just food for thought.

Good game, I really like it.

buck rogers thumbs up.gif

Reactions: MickeyMantle

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
WTF is ahegao?
Ahegao is a face typically used in hentai, both animated and manga, for extreme pleasure that it´s mostly seen in females.

An example in visual novels:
An example in hentai:

And another example, this time for real life ahegao :BootyTime::

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
But they´re childhood friends, how does that sound silly? childhood friends existed back in medieval times too.
The dude is just another dude who didn't even take the effort to start reading the VN, but nonetheless he/she/it/them decided it was smart writing an idiotic comment without even playing the game.

Let's ignore him/her/it/them and move on.

(one more in my ignore list :sneaky: )

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The dude is just another dude who didn't even take the effort to start reading the VN, but nonetheless he/she/it/them decided it was smart writing an idiotic comment without even playing the game.

Let's ignore him/her/it/them and move on.

(one more in my ignore list :sneaky: )
"Help me big Step Childhood Friend, I've got my head stuck in the washing machine!"

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes