4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
He said he was gonna leave. Why do you all keep quoting him? :(
Let him go live his obsession somewhere else and let's concentrate on important things.
For example: Maria has the best tits while Emilia has the best ass. Of course, the best trait of both is their personalities :BootyTime:

Reactions: sava75

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
He said he was gonna leave. Why do you all keep quoting him? :(
Let him go live his obsession somewhere else and let's concentrate on important things.
For example: Maria has the best tits while Emilia has the best ass. Of course, the best trait of both is their personalities :BootyTime:
Best hair is Legacy's, and you can't convince me otherwise. :LOL:

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Imagine if two bi girls who are with one another invited you to a threesome, and you said no because then they'd both be cheating on you. That's really what the situation is, though you seem utterly incapable of understanding it. They're primarily into one another, and MC is the +1. They like him and are happy to have him (depending on the path), but they're the main couple in their own stories/lives.

So is this the direction the title is going? Getting "Triple Ex" vibes...

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
So is this the direction the title is going? Getting "Triple Ex" vibes...
There's a solo route (Maria only), throuple route (Maria + Emilia), and a harem route. In the harem route, the two additional women are in love with one another. Hope that clarifies things. There's much longer discussions with details in the thread somewhere. :)

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
While that dude's rantings were... interesting... he kept using the using the phrase 'lesbian cuck' and... it's just not the correct usage.

Cuck is short for cuckold, which is when someone makes a move on your significant other.

But the two outsiders, being in a relationship with each other and not the MC, and simply inviting the MC into a 3some, that isnt being cucked.

If one (or both) were trying to make a move on *Maria*, okay, that would be cucking, sure, but that aint what happened.

If he didnt like lesbian content, meh, fine. But 'lesbian cuck'? :unsure:
fetchimage.jpeg.jpg

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
While that dude's rantings were... interesting... he kept using the using the phrase 'lesbian cuck' and... it's just not the correct usage.

Cuck is short for cuckold, which is when someone makes a move on your significant other.

But the two outsiders, being in a relationship with each other and not the MC, and simply inviting the MC into a 3some, that isnt being cucked.

If one (or both) were trying to make a move on *Maria*, okay, that would be cucking, sure, but that aint what happened.

If he didnt like lesbian content, meh, fine. But 'lesbian cuck'? :unsure:
View attachment 2731906
I think the word "cuck" has taken on a meaning of being a more general derogatory term against men. Just like "slut" and "whore" is used against women regardless if they sleep around or have sex for money.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think the word "cuck" has taken on a meaning of being a more general derogatory term against men. Just like "slut" and "whore" is used against women regardless if they sleep around or have sex for money.
I was unaware that its roots in biology come from the cuckoo, which lays its eggs in another bird's nest & lets the unknowing surrogate feed and care for the chick. :geek:

In general usage you're absolutely correct. (y)
"Cuck" is not always the same as "cuckold".
A "cuck" is just a weak & servile man. Often carries a political connotation, relating to those holding more liberal views.

Which does then pose a question regarding "lesbian cuck"...
How can a lesbian be a cuck, in that usage? :unsure:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, calling the them "the other f-word" to question their masculinity (especially since many homosexuals are uber-masculine) is no longer appropriate, so cuck has been the new way to put down men. And if they are believers of the Alpha Male Myth, they go with "beta cuck" for good measure. I saw one guy say that all stepfathers are defacto cucks because they are helping to raise "another man's children."

Reactions: bacienvu88

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, calling the them "the other f-word" to question their masculinity (especially since many homosexuals are uber-masculine) is no longer appropriate, so cuck has been the new way to put down men. And if they are believers of the Alpha Male Myth, they go with "beta cuck" for good measure. I saw one guy say that all stepfathers are defacto cucks because they are helping to raise "another man's children."
There are worse things than being a cuck, btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes