4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Great chapter. Really enjoyed the argument between Maria and Emilia. It was a long time coming between those two, especially with how possessive/jealous Maria actually is.

Just hope that the harem path isn't a forced polyamorous relationship and we get the option to have the girls only be in a relationship with the MC and not just have everyone in a relationship with each other. I don't mind lesbian content but depends on the game and the characters for me to enjoy it. Plus, neither seem bisexual to me and forcing them to be seems meh. But if the harem path does end up being a polyamorous relationship versus a polygamous one, I'll just skip the lesbian content. The story is what's got me hooked.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I was wondering... with Emilia's herbalist background, shouldn't she be the better host for Eve? Science and discovery-wise, I'm not saying that Maria is stupid, but that sort of information would indeed be more in Emilia's wheelhouse than hers.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I was wondering... with Emilia's herbalist background, shouldn't she be the better host for Eve? Science and discovery-wise, I'm not saying that Maria is stupid, but that sort of information would indeed be more in Emilia's wheelhouse than hers.
The AIs aren't even remotely dependent on their hosts for this kind of information so Emilia's knowledge wouldn't really be relevant for Eve here.
On the other hand Maria's reproductive organs had not yet succumb to the plague so there was a certain sense of urgency to integrate Eve into her and prevent that from happening, an urgency that did not exist for Emilia anymore.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Great chapter. Really enjoyed the argument between Maria and Emilia. It was a long time coming between those two, especially with how possessive/jealous Maria actually is.

Just hope that the harem path isn't a forced polyamorous relationship and we get the option to have the girls only be in a relationship with the MC and not just have everyone in a relationship with each other. I don't mind lesbian content but depends on the game and the characters for me to enjoy it. Plus, neither seem bisexual to me and forcing them to be seems meh. But if the harem path does end up being a polyamorous relationship versus a polygamous one, I'll just skip the lesbian content. The story is what's got me hooked.
This may not be to your liking, but about that point, this is what's on the table:

Maria-only route: lesbian content optional and entirely avoidable
Maria + Emilia route: lesbian content optional and entirely avoidable - Maria and Emilia optionally get slightly handsy with each other during a threesome (as in a boob grab or slapping a butt)
Harem route: lesbian content unavoidable

Hopefully that's clear enough.
Maybe you are still on time to change your routes.

Peace :)

Reactions: xapican

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I tried this game a while ago from here and the premise was really interesting then after I found out it's already on Steam I had to get it. Took me about 10 hours in 4 sittings to play it all. It one of the great slow burn stories that keeps on building without being a chore and the pacing so far it's great. Will definitely keep an eye on it and wish the devs good luck with the project.

Now I have a question regarding 1 of the achievements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can someone tell me please the choice chain I have to do to get it? Thank you in advance.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm missing 1 of the 20 achievements: Literally Dead and I have no idea how to get it.
If I remember correctly, you have to kill yourself in Chapter 2. Jacob asks you if you want to join them. You have to say "No" several times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeFuZe

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment 2587447
View attachment 2587456
View attachment 2587462
View attachment 2587468

Hello everyone! Here are the April special renders - rain themed, as you can tell. :) The Patreon-only ones will be out tomorrow, since I made a bit of an oopsie and need to rerun them tonight.
MC: Maria, you should strip out of those wet clothes so you don't catch a cold!
Maria: Shush, you just want to see me naked.
MC: No! I only have your best interest at heart. I'm not a pervert!
Maria: Mmm, yeah. Right.

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
well said also a good download manager works great also, but you have to pay for that also unless you pirate that too XD. Jw Is the end of this update with the two girls after the major choice. I could have sworn I left off with that last time.
No you don't?
Mega is a pretty good file service, with good download speeds.

Absolute trash limits on transfer (5GB unless you pay ~$100/y at a minimum), and subpar storage (15GB unless aforementioned), but that's easy to bypass with multiple accounts, and liberal usage of VPN/Proxy servers.

Not comparable to Steam download speeds, but it's still great in comparison to everything I've seen here except for Nopy, which got nuked.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No you don't?
Mega is a pretty good file service, with good download speeds.

Absolute trash limits on transfer (5GB unless you pay ~$100/y at a minimum), and subpar storage (15GB unless aforementioned), but that's easy to bypass with multiple accounts, and liberal usage of VPN/Proxy servers.

Not comparable to Steam download speeds, but it's still great in comparison to everything I've seen here except for Nopy, which got nuked.
gofile is pretty good most of the time

Reactions: dervalle007

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
gofile is pretty good most of the time
Forgot about GoFile. Yeah they're pretty good. Just can't expect good download speeds all the time, which kinda sucks.
Still generally more stable than the others which go from 3mb/s, to 100kb/s after maybe 1 minute.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Good lord this "Narrator" bit in the story is getting on my last nerve spewing nonsense most of the time regarding nothing pertinent to the story itself.
Have half a mind to spend like the next hour editing out ALL of the narrators dialogue.

• Haha
Reactions: Pandaman Games

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Good lord this "Narrator" bit in the story is getting on my last nerve spewing nonsense most of the time regarding nothing pertinent to the story itself.
Have half a mind to spend like the next hour editing out ALL of the narrators dialogue.
I wouldn't recommend that, as he's a fairly important part of the story. ;)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm confused: Was he referring to Legacy or to the actual narrator of the story? You know, the voice saying "you do this, you feel this way, etc."

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm confused: Was he referring to Legacy or to the actual narrator of the story? You know, the voice saying "you do this, you feel this way, etc."
he's likely referring to the monologues done by Legacy, but we don't know it's him yet at the beginning of the game

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes